Dr. Darlene C. Bernard, MD

Dr. Darlene C. Bernard, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/K/X/XKXW2_w120h160_v16032.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Darlene C. Bernard, MD, Mount Pleasant, SC, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bernard

Dr. Darlene C. Bernard, MD
Are you Dr. Bernard?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 11 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 11

More Details

- in Charleston, SC |

Dr. Bernard exudes a personable personality, knowledge of her specialty, and is always prompt in providing the services the patient came for.

-South Carolina |

Dr. Bernard is excellent in every way. She takes time to listen and has helped my overall health in addition to the original reasons I first came to her. I would highly recommend Dr. Bernard.

- in Mount Pleasant, SC |

She is a wonderful and caring doctor. I would certainly refer people to her.

- in Mount Pleasant, SC |

She is a very knowledgeable doctor I truly appreciate her expertise. She is patient and kind and takes all the time you need when you have a visit with her. She explains what she is doing each step of the way and answers all of your questions.

- in Charleston, SC |

I absolutely love Dr. Bernard! We "clicked" the first time we met and I wish she was my primary care doctor. She was able to put me at ease quickly, she's a great listener, speaks English and not jargon, she's funny, and she's extremely good at the bit of "surgery" she's tasked with in the hormone practice. Love, love, love!

-Ft Riley, KS |

I highly recommend Darlene C. Bernard, MD. She cared for me during both of my pregnancies, one of which was a twin gestation. Dr. Bernard always made me feel as if I were her only patient. She always took time to thoroughly and patiently answer any and all of my questions. Her care is top-notch. I always knew that I was in competent hands as her patient. When I experienced postpartum depression, Dr. Bernard took time after office hours to check on me. She is the gold standard in OB/GYN care!

- in Charleston, SC |

Dr. Bernard is knowledgeable, has great bedside manner, and is a delightful person. She is very easy to discuss anything with. Highly recommend.

- in Johns Island, SC |

Dr. Bernard is a very caring doctor. All of your concerns are quickly answered. Everyone in the office is very courteous.

-Mount Pleasant, SC |

Dr. Bernard saved my life and my preemie son's life. She was competent, compassionate but acted swiftly and accurately to save both of us. I am forever grateful for her professionalism and caring manner!

- in Charleston, SC |

I have seen Dr Bernard for metabolic care. She is the most supportive and caring physician I have ever dealt with. She takes time to get to know me which in turn has helped her provide excellent customized care. I have recommended her to several friends and will not hesitate to continue. I highly recommend her for your care in weight loss, thyroid, or graceful aging through hormone replacement.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kathryn Hargrove, MD
8.7 miles away
Dr. William Ottinger, MD
8.67 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.