Dr. Darlene C. Bernard, MD

Dr. Darlene C. Bernard, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 53 years old

Dr. Bernard specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Mount Pleasant, SC. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Bernard? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bernard's Experience

See how Dr. Bernard's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bernard

Dr. Bernard accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Bernard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bernard to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Bernard
Dr. Bernard's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (13)
in Sumter, SC |
I absolutely love Dr. Bernard. She's a good listener and genuinely seems interested in helping me resolve any issues I am experiencing. She never seems rushed and acts like I am the only patient she has for the day! Doctors like her are increasingly hard to find!
in Charleston, SC |
Dr. Bernard is so caring and empathetic-I would recommend her to anyone!
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Dr. Bernard is a credit to her profession. She cares about her patients' overall health, as well as any specific reason for your visit that day. She is thorough, professional, and very positive. She is a great doctor to manage your long-term care. She's been so helpful to me.
in Conway, SC |
Dr. Bernard has completely changed my life, when I first came to her 2 years ago I was an emotional wreck just finishing chemo, she is the most caring, knowledgeable doctor I know. Dr. Bernard always takes her time with me and goes above and beyond, I drive 2 hours to see Dr. Bernard every 10 weeks, it is well worth the drive. She is amazing.
in My. Pleasant, S. C. |
Very respectful and considerate. Always have a beautiful smile on face and smile in her voice. Answer all questions without hesitation. Love Dr. Bernard
in Charleston, SC |
Dr. Bernard exudes a personable personality, knowledge of her specialty, and is always prompt in providing the services the patient came for.
South Carolina |
Dr. Bernard is excellent in every way. She takes time to listen and has helped my overall health in addition to the original reasons I first came to her. I would highly recommend Dr. Bernard.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
She is a wonderful and caring doctor. I would certainly refer people to her.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
She is a very knowledgeable doctor I truly appreciate her expertise. She is patient and kind and takes all the time you need when you have a visit with her. She explains what she is doing each step of the way and answers all of your questions.
in Charleston, SC |
I absolutely love Dr. Bernard! We clicked the first time we met and I wish she was my primary care doctor. She was able to put me at ease quickly, she's a great listener, speaks English and not jargon, she's funny, and she's extremely good at the bit of surgery she's tasked with in the hormone practice. Love, love, love!
Ft Riley, KS |
I highly recommend Darlene C. Bernard, MD. She cared for me during both of my pregnancies, one of which was a twin gestation. Dr. Bernard always made me feel as if I were her only patient. She always took time to thoroughly and patiently answer any and all of my questions. Her care is top-notch. I always knew that I was in competent hands as her patient. When I experienced postpartum depression, Dr. Bernard took time after office hours to check on me. She is the gold standard in OB/GYN care!
in Charleston, SC |
Dr. Bernard is knowledgeable, has great bedside manner, and is a delightful person. She is very easy to discuss anything with. Highly recommend.
in Johns Island, SC |
Dr. Bernard is a very caring doctor. All of your concerns are quickly answered. Everyone in the office is very courteous.
Mount Pleasant, SC |
Dr. Bernard saved my life and my preemie son's life. She was competent, compassionate but acted swiftly and accurately to save both of us. I am forever grateful for her professionalism and caring manner!
in Charleston, SC |
I have seen Dr Bernard for metabolic care. She is the most supportive and caring physician I have ever dealt with. She takes time to get to know me which in turn has helped her provide excellent customized care. I have recommended her to several friends and will not hesitate to continue. I highly recommend her for your care in weight loss, thyroid, or graceful aging through hormone replacement.
Have you seen Dr. Darlene C. Bernard, MD?
Are you Dr. Bernard?

Compare Dr. Bernard

Dr. Bernard says...

GYN care

Menopausal Management

Bio-identical hormone

Dr. Bernard's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available
  •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Board Action

Dr. Bernard has 1 board action

• Violation of the Medical Practice Act (8/31/2015)
    • Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: South Carolina

Graduated in 1985

• Other Education
    Capella University Masters In Health Administration

Completed in 2012

Dr. Bernard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bernard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology