Dr. Dariush Lavi, MD

Dr. Dariush Lavi, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dariush Lavi MD 1503 S Coast Dr Ste 109 Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Get Directions

Comprehensive and preventive care

Dr. Dariush Lavi, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Costa Mesa, CA. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Lavi is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach.

Dr. Lavi's Experience

See how Dr. Lavi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lavi

Dr. Lavi accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lavi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lavi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lavi to family and friends
Dr. Lavi's Performance
in Costa Mesa, CA |
I am 68 years old and in my life I have seen a lot of doctors. Recently I got Dr. Lavi as my family doctor. My hat off to him for being very effective and professional in attending to my situations.. First thing that impressed me was that he returned my calls himself and gave me follow up calls personally, The second thing that impressed me was that he is on top of all my health problems so when I forget to ask him, he reminds me about issues and how to handle them with diet or exercise.
in Irvine , CA |
I am very greatful to finally find Dr. Dariush Lavi as my primary doctor after I moved to OC. He patiently listens to all of your concerns, he goes above and beyond to be sure your are directed to the right specialist when there is a need. He personally spoke to the specialist to get me a quick appointment. He has even contacted me while he was out on vacation to follow up on my urgent case. This is a type of care we really need from a primary doctror . Office staffs are super friendly too
in Mission Viejo |
Dr. Lavi is absolutely AMAZING. If only all doctors were like this! He is the most caring health care provider that I have ever seen. He has a manner of a true physician. He is caring and passionate toward his patients. I love all of the staff at his office. They are so kind, caring, and lovely. I am so LUCKY for having him as my health care provider.
in Costa Mesa, CA |
It's been at least 3 years since Dr. Dariush S. Lavi's been my primary care physician. He's no doubt one of the most knowledgeable and conscientious MDs in his field. More important than all credentials however, is his sincere interest in helping his patients and natural ability to diagnose and provide for prognostic measures to counter potential future ailments, etc. I'm very happy with Dr. Lavi and highly recommend him.
in Costa Mesa, CA |
knowledge, insight, patience, time to listen deeply and friendly what the patient/client has to say and/or complaint, warm atmosphere and so friendly family health business. Dr. Lavi, first of all, is just a friend and a true human being, then a practitioner... Al Shamlou alshamlou@yahoo.com
in Irvine, CA |
I have been Dr. Lavi's patient for many year, so as my parents, my sisters, my uncles and aunts and so many of my friends and specially my son. I can not begin how to tell you that how excellent he is. He is so experienced, he knows your problem even before he start examining you. He is a life saver. I will never ever change my doctor unless my insurance changes which will be very unfortunate. Love the staff, so nice and kind and courteous. I recommend him to everyone. He is an excellent Doctor
in Alicio Viejo |
Dr. Lavi is a very carying and patient doctor. He has been my doctor for five years and has been taking care of me like family. He has excellent instinct and always follows up with all my tests and keeps me informed. He spends the time to address all my concerns. I feel completely taken care of and I am forever grateful for everything he's done for me. The entire office staff are amazing, they are extremely helpful, carrying and honest.
in Costa Mesa, CA |
Very pleasant. Persistent in his diagnostic efforts. He simply does not give up until he gets to the problem. He spends time and listens to patient's concerns and explains the conditions in ways that the patient understands.
Have you seen Dr. Dariush Lavi, MD?
Are you Dr. Lavi?

Compare Dr. Lavi

}

Dr. Lavi's Care Philosophy

Comprehensive and preventive care

Dr. Lavi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Top Performing Primary Care Practice Monarch Medical Group, June 2012
    • Internal Medicine Principle Review of the Essential Pearls and Pointers, 2001

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lavi's Board Certifications

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Cellulitis

Uc Irvine

Graduated in 1994

• Farsi
  • French

Dr. Lavi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lavi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cryosurgery