Dr. Darian Reddick, MD

Neurology | Male

Dr. Darian Reddick, MD
Dr. Darian Reddick, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Baton Rouge, LA. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Reddick is affiliated with Woman's Hospital, Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center and The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center.

Dr. Reddick's Experience

See how Dr. Reddick's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reddick

Dr. Reddick accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Reddick is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Reddick has admitting privileges.

Dr. Reddick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reddick to family and friends
    Dr. Reddick's Performance
    Baton Rouge, LA |
    Dr Reddick not only has a stellar background in his field ( He worked at MA general hospital in Boston ( Harvard teaching hospital) with my Father's dr - small world!) he diagnosed my medical condition and gave me the gift of answers- he was relentless until he found the answers to diagnose me. His bedside manner is wonderful. He never made me feel rushed or that he was too busy for me. Dr Reddick is a gift to the Baton Rouge medical world. Very grateful to him.
    in Gonzales, LA |
    One of the most Knowledgeable Doctors I have met.
    in Jackson, LA |
    Dr. Reddick has my complete trust. He is very thorough during exam and explains in terms that I can understand. He and his nurse Marla are attentive to my concerns and make me feel at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Reddick to my family and friends. A doctor with old time values!!!!
    in Baton Rouge, LA |
    Dr Reddick and his nurse Ms Marla were absolutely amazing. Through the entire intake and diagnostic interview they made me feel at ease and showed tremendous compassion. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
    in Denham Springs, LA |
    My wife has post polio syndrome, we went to see Dr. Reddick this past week, and I have to say He was the most knowledgeable, professional doctor I have seen in many many years. His nurse Paula was so kind and sweet I really appreciated our visit. I have been to the new road before for myself was not impressed. Neuromedical Center had a specially Baton Rouge is blessed to have Dr. Reddick as a physician. Ned keith's Denham Springs (Watson) La.
    in Prairieville, LA |
    Highly professional knowledgeable and caring
    in Baton Rouge, LA |
    Dr. Reddick is a great doctor. He knows what he's doing and always makes me feel very comfortable. Also I really like that he takes his time with me as a patient to understand and get a clear picture as to what's going on. Dr. Reddick and his Nurse Marla are wonderful!! Thank you guys so much for everything!
    in Baton Rouge LA |
    Dr Reddick is an excellent physician
    in Baton Rouge, LA |
    100%. My first visit with Dr. Reddick and I found him to be very courteous and kind. He was great explaining terms and procedures so you could understand them and in including my husband in too. I had an appointment within a week. I have already been telling my friends about him. Office was fine, no problems. Very helpful and kind. I trust what Dr. Reddick tells me. Listens to what you tell him and answers to your satisfaction. Did not rush exam, spent appropriate time with me for my problems.
    in Baton Rouge, LA |
    Dr Reddick was extremely professional, friendly and helpful. He answered all of our questions and was very informative of my condition, I left his office with answers! I recommend anyone needing a neurologist to schedule an appointment with Dr Reddick. Him and his nurse, Marla, are the best.
    in Baton Rouge LA |
    Amazing! Dr Reddick and his nurse Marla were absolutely amazing. They made my wife and I feel incredibly comfortable and completely explained everything related to her issues. We both left thoroughly impressed!
    Baton Rouge, LA |
    I brought My dad in to see Dr Reddick. My dad's a very hard man to deal with in his current condition but Dr. Reddick was great. He took time to really understand our families concerns and explained what's next for my dad's care.
    in Gonzales, LA |
    Most personable doctor's visit I have had in years. Dr. Reddick took sufficient time with me to make me feel valued.
    Have you seen Dr. Darian Reddick, MD?
    Are you Dr. Reddick?

Dr. Reddick says...

I am a board certified neurologist and neuromuscular physician. I treat all neurologic disorders, but have special interest in disorders that cause muscle weakness, sensory impairment, or neuropathic pain including: neuropathy, headache/facial pain, stroke, muscle disease, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, and ALS.

Dr. Reddick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
    •  Board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Dr. Reddick has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Reddick's Board Certifications

• Neurology
    • Neuromuscular Medicine

• Alzheimer's Disease
    • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
    • Cerebrovascular Disease
    • Cervical Radiculopathy
    • Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
    • Dementia
    • Epilepsy
    • Guillain-Barre Syndrome
    • Lumbar Radiculopathy
    • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
    • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
    • Myasthenia Gravis

Graduated in 2003

• Other Education
      Harvard University Graduate School Of Education

Completed in 2005

Dr. Reddick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reddick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology
    • Neuromuscular Medicine

• Botox® Injection
    • Carotid Ultrasound
    • EEG (Electroencephalogram)
    • EMG (Electromyography)
    • Lumbar Puncture
    • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
    • Nerve Conduction Studies