Neurology  |
Dr. Darian Reddick, MD
Dr. Reddick is a native of California, but he has traveled around the country to study and train at some of the nation's best institutions. He has received his Bachelor of Science in Biology from Morehouse College in Atlanta, Georgia, his Master's degree in Education from Harvard University, and medical degree from Meharry Medical College in Nashville, TN. It was at Meharry that he identified his passion for neurology, and upon graduation was accepted to the prestigious neurology residency at the University of University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. While a resident, Dr. Reddick earned many notable distinctions for excellence in neurology including Resident of the Year and Chief Resident for the Neurology Department in his final year. He also served as a lecturer for medical school students studying neurology at the University of Miami School of Medicine. Due to his persistent excellence in neurology, he was later able to return to Boston to receive fellowship training at Harvard Medical School in the field of neuromuscular medicine. Dr. Reddick expertly treats all disease of the nervous system, with special emphasis on diseases that cause weakness, sensory loss, and pain including: neuropathy, neck/back pain, ALS, Guillain Barre syndrome, stroke, multiple sclerosis, headache, myasthenia graves, muscular dystrophy, spasticity, and dystonia. He has advanced training in the non-cosmetic use of Botox® to treat various neurologic ailments as well in the use of EMG to diagnose and treat any disorder of the peripheral nervous system. He has recently relocated to Nashville to provide excellent neurological care to patients in Middle Tennessee. He is board certified in both Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine, and Dr. Reddick is accepting new patients.

4230 Harding Pike Ste 535

Nashville, TN 37205

Learn about Dr. Reddick

My goal is to treat each patient has if they were my family member, and provide them with the appropriate attention, care, and counseling needed to improve their health and reduce disability.

Dr. Reddick's Experience

Dr. Reddick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Alcoholic Polyneuropathy
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Alzheimer's Disease With Early-Onset
  • Alzheimer's Disease With Late-Onset
  • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
  • Ataxia
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Metabolic Neuropathy
  • Motor Neuropathy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis

• Carotid Ultrasound
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Lumbar Puncture
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Nerve Conduction Studies

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Morehouse College
  • Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016
  • Harvard University Graduate School of Education
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Reddick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reddick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reddick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reddick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reddick to family and friends
Dr. Reddick's Performance
Baton Rouge, LA |
Dr Reddick not only has a stellar background in his field ( He worked at MA general hospital in Boston ( Harvard teaching hospital) with my Father's dr - small world!) he diagnosed my medical condition and gave me the gift of answers- he was relentless until he found the answers to diagnose me. His bedside manner is wonderful. He never made me feel rushed or that he was too busy for me. Dr Reddick is a gift to the Baton Rouge medical world. Very grateful to him.
in Gonzales, LA |
One of the most Knowledgeable Doctors I have met.
in Jackson, LA |
Dr. Reddick has my complete trust. He is very thorough during exam and explains in terms that I can understand. He and his nurse Marla are attentive to my concerns and make me feel at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Reddick to my family and friends. A doctor with old time values!!!!
in Baton Rouge, LA |
Dr Reddick and his nurse Ms Marla were absolutely amazing. Through the entire intake and diagnostic interview they made me feel at ease and showed tremendous compassion. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
in Denham Springs, LA |
My wife has post polio syndrome, we went to see Dr. Reddick this past week, and I have to say He was the most knowledgeable, professional doctor I have seen in many many years. His nurse Paula was so kind and sweet I really appreciated our visit. I have been to the new road before for myself was not impressed. Neuromedical Center had a specially Baton Rouge is blessed to have Dr. Reddick as a physician. Ned keith's Denham Springs (Watson) La.
in Prairieville, LA |
Highly professional knowledgeable and caring
in Baton Rouge, LA |
Dr. Reddick is a great doctor. He knows what he's doing and always makes me feel very comfortable. Also I really like that he takes his time with me as a patient to understand and get a clear picture as to what's going on. Dr. Reddick and his Nurse Marla are wonderful!! Thank you guys so much for everything!
in Baton Rouge LA |
Dr Reddick is an excellent physician
in Baton Rouge, LA |
100%. My first visit with Dr. Reddick and I found him to be very courteous and kind. He was great explaining terms and procedures so you could understand them and in including my husband in too. I had an appointment within a week. I have already been telling my friends about him. Office was fine, no problems. Very helpful and kind. I trust what Dr. Reddick tells me. Listens to what you tell him and answers to your satisfaction. Did not rush exam, spent appropriate time with me for my problems.
in Baton Rouge, LA |
Dr Reddick was extremely professional, friendly and helpful. He answered all of our questions and was very informative of my condition, I left his office with answers! I recommend anyone needing a neurologist to schedule an appointment with Dr Reddick. Him and his nurse, Marla, are the best.
in Baton Rouge LA |
Amazing! Dr Reddick and his nurse Marla were absolutely amazing. They made my wife and I feel incredibly comfortable and completely explained everything related to her issues. We both left thoroughly impressed!
Baton Rouge, LA |
I brought My dad in to see Dr Reddick. My dad's a very hard man to deal with in his current condition but Dr. Reddick was great. He took time to really understand our families concerns and explained what's next for my dad's care.
in Gonzales, LA |
Most personable doctor's visit I have had in years. Dr. Reddick took sufficient time with me to make me feel valued.
Have you seen Dr. Darian Reddick, MD?
Are you Dr. Reddick?