Dr. Daria Majzoubi, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Maj Medical Clinic 5109 W Goshen Ave Visalia, CA 93291 Get Directions
Dr. Daria Majzoubi, MD
Dr. Daria Majzoubi, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Visalia, CA. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

Dr. Majzoubi's Care Philosophy

My approach to Medicine is not just limited to Modern traditional Medicine, but also incorporates other forms of healing such as Natural remedies, Eastern Medicine, Energy Medicine, etc. when necessary. I, therefore, integrate Modern Medicine with Holistic Medicine in treating my patients, which has produced best results for me and my patients, and takes into account the harmony needed between Body, Mind and Spirit in order to achieve ultimate Health and Wellness. We also offer Adult Stem Cell treatments, as well as PRP Hair Regeneration for Hair loss. Come and experience the possibilities of a truly advanced holistic and integrative approach to medicine.

Dr. Majzoubi's Experience

See how Dr. Majzoubi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Majzoubi

Dr. Majzoubi accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Majzoubi is now accepting new patients
Maj Medical Clinic5109 W Goshen Ave

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Majzoubi to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Majzoubi's Performance
in Visalia, CA |
I would advise anyone seeking a physician's care DO NOT go to Dr Majzoubi in Visalia! He is uncaring and rude. After seeing him for several years he never even knew who I was and was terribly rude.
in Visalia, CA |
Omg dr majzoubi is the best dr i have ever seen he cares he listens to you he helps me with my back pain .if i didnt have him as a dr i would be in miserable pain and wouldn't want to live like that anymore. thank you dr.for everything you do for me you saved me, your the best dr.ever...
in Visalia, CA |
For my first visit I must say that I'm impressed with Dr. Majzoubi's manner in which he presented himself, however I was forewarned by his nurse, given my concerns with my previous doctor, that we'd probably hit it off quite well. She was absolutely correct, and he answered my questions more than adequately with some alternative suggestions to consider about addressing my issues as well. This is a marvelous start of what will hopefully be a great rapport and experience!
in Fresno, CA |
I used to see Dr. Majzoubi in Hanford then when he moved to Visalia I went there. I went though a depressive time and one time he had a lot of Patience but he saw I was I a depressive state. He stayed with me for 45 min. And said if this wasn't important I wouldn't be here I have a room full if patients. He saw I needed to be evaluated and sent me to the hospital. The er doc said he continued to call to see how I was doing. I now live in Fresno and drive the 45 min to see him.Knowlegeablecaring
in Visalia CA |
Love this Dr. He is very knowledgeable, kind and easy to talk to. I take both of my daughters to see him as well as myself. He always explains everything and ensures I understand what the plan of care is. Staff is awesome and very caring.
in Visalia, CA |
I first came to see him and was very impressed with his abilities, knowledge and kindness. No one has treated me like him in the area where I now live. He is kind and will do whatever it takes to find the reason for your illness, he communicates very well with his patients and hos staff is amazing as well. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE - Stop going to urgent care places, he can see you too without appointments.
in Hanford, CA |
Dr. Mazoubi has been my doctor for years and I have got to say he has always made me feel relaxed during my visits to his office. He has and still helping me live as much as a normal life as can be expected. He is a great listener and takes into account your aches and pains to help you resolve the issues you might be haviving at that moment to get you better and back on your feet. Also I have got to mention he has been 125% super reliable.
Have you seen Dr. Daria Majzoubi, MD?
Are you Dr. Majzoubi?

Compare Dr. Majzoubi

Dr. Majzoubi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Majzoubi says...

-Hair Regeneration with PRP and Microneedling

-PRP injections for Erectile Dysfunction

-adult Autologous Stem Cell treatments

-Stem Cell face lifts

-Facial Microneedling for wrinkle and acne scar removal

-Allergy testing & treatments

Dr. Majzoubi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

• Blueprints in Family Medicine, 2003

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Majzoubi's Board Certifications

Completed in 2002

Boston University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1984

• Farsi

Dr. Majzoubi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Majzoubi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Hair Transplants
  • Joint Injection
  • Mole Removal
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Skin Biopsy