Dr. Daria Blyskal, MD

Dr. Daria Blyskal, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 34 years old

93 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Personal Bio

Dr. Blyskal's Experience

See how Dr. Blyskal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Blyskal

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Blyskal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Blyskal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blyskal to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Blyskal's Performance
in Bayport NY |
Being in medical field myself I have experience with the in and out rush of care. I felt I needed someone to listen to all my medical concerns. A doctor who can treat the whole person. I was tired of hearing this is out of my pay grade. Well I no longer need to feel that way. At Dr. Blyskal's you are treated without the in and out rush and a room full of patients waiting. She listens answers your text and calls. For the very first time I am being treated for all my medical needs in one place.
Bay Shore, NY |
What a loss!! It was recently necessary for me to find a doctor closer to my current residence. Because of this I will no longer be able to be cared for by Dr. Blyskal. Dr. Blyskal is the most knowledgeable, compassionate, fully engaged physician I have ever had! Her office is patient centered, friendly and comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Blyskal to all!!!
in Oakdale, NY |
Do you know a doctor that proactively cares for your health and well-being? I do! Dr Blyskal has called or requested all my previous records and reviewed them. She has advised us as to options, specialists, and modifications to our current meds. She contacted my lab immediately when I texted her because they said they didn't have my script and faxed a second one within minutes. Dr Blyskal also called us herself at home with results and explained several possibilities to improve results.
in Ardmore, PA |
We are new patients of Dr. Blyskal, and it has been a wonderful experience. She is considerate, responsive, accessible, extremely bright, and always up-to-date with the latest medical literature. We are very fortunate to have her as our family physician.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Blyskal is a caring, conscientious and kind doctor. She is extremely knowledgable and up-to-date, and her love for what she does comes through in her practice. Medicine would be much better off if we had more physicians like Dr. Blyskal!
in Islip Terrace |
She is extremely thorough and is the reason i switched from using a health care doctor. She cares about her patients and is always available for you. Making appointments is easy and the staff there are very nice.
in East Islip, NY |
I am so happy to finally find a doctor who appreciates me and understands me!!
in Holtsville, NY |
I appreciate doctors like her, that really listen to you and prescribe the best course of action.
in Bayport, NY |
Dr. Daria's office is welcoming, relaxing and beautifully decorated in green and purple .It has an emphasis on positive well being and reminds me of a spa. Her meditation room is my favorite part of the office. Her practice is very different from others. She does all vitals herself, no nurses. She thoroughly explains everything. She is knowledgeable, personable, understanding and trustworthy. Her background in yoga is a plus!
in East ISLIP ny |
Dr. Blyskal is thorough, patient and kind. She truly listens to her patients and wants to help them. She follows up on all visits and is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her for anyone seeking a professional and compassionate doctor.
in Bay shore, NY |
Dr. Blyskal is a great doctor, being in the medical field myself, she is professional, and has excellent bed side manor. I would strongly recommend her as a pcp. Her intelligence and prompt answers to your questions never go unnoticed.
Have you seen Dr. Daria Blyskal, MD?
Are you Dr. Blyskal?

Compare Dr. Blyskal

Dr. Blyskal says...

I am a US-trained, board-certified family physician practicing in the greater Islip Long Island area. My name may be familiar to many local residents who know my father Dr. Stanley Blyskal, whose 40 years of practicing medicine proudly continues with his daughter.

My practice is grounded in Western medicine so by all means come in for your flu shot or that nagging cough, but I also acknowledge the wisdom that Eastern traditions bring to the treatment of non-critical and some chronic illnesses. In particular I believe in "wellness" as much as I believe in helping the sick.  My practice reflects this in the talented array of partners in wellness who work with me. In my practice you will not only find a medicine for what ails you, but a roadmap to knowledge and activities that help you feel better.  My partners and I can assist you with everything from massage and skin care to yoga classes, nutrition, and psychological counseling.

Dr. Blyskal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Medicine Teaching Award, 2010
    • Chief Resident, 2009

Dr. Blyskal has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Blyskal's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Chronic Pain
  • Depression
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Rash
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Drexel University College Of Medicine

Graduated in 2007

The Reading Hospital

Completed in 2010

Lehigh University

Graduated in 2003

• Italian

Dr. Blyskal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blyskal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage