Dr. Daria Blyskal, MD

Dr. Daria Blyskal, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Daria Blyskal, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Sayville, NY. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Read her story

186 W Main St Unit 10

Sayville, NY 11782

Learn about Dr. Blyskal

Dr. Blyskal's Experience

Dr. Blyskal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Blyskal's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Blyskal "I try to emulate the healthy lifestyle I recommend for my patients. In addition to eating well and prioritizing time for family, friends, and adequate sleep, my energies outside of the office are directed at rigorous exercise and creative passions. If you don't find me running, stand-up paddleboarding, practicing yoga or meditation, you'll likely find me with violin in hand! I'm the general manger of my beloved community orchestra The Sound Symphony. I am fluent in Italian and love to travel."

This content was provided by Dr. Blyskal "I am an American-trained, board-certified family medicine physician practicing in on the South Shore of Long Island.  My name may be familiar to many Islip Town residents who knew my father Dr. Stanley Blyskal, whose 40 years of practicing medicine proudly continues with his daughter.  Think of your family doctor as your "first go to" person - someone who has got your back in this crazy maze that is the US healthcare system.  Within the dizzying array of medications, specialists, screening recommendations, etc, you need a trusted primary care professional who you can access quickly and trust that she has your best interests in mind.  Patients are given individualized attention and their time is respected.  My office space is a quiet, attractive environment in which any non-emergent health care need is thoroughly assessed.  Come see for yourself how we can reclaim the joy of a productive, mutually respectful doctor-patient relationship. "

• Family Practice

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Ataxia
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Celiac Disease
  • Cellulitis
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Pain
  • Confusion
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gout
  • Pharyngitis
  • Pneumonia
  • Pollen Allergy
  • Rash
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Infections
  • Sore Throat
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Thrombosis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Vaccination
  • Vision Screening
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Lehigh University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • Drexel University College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • The Reading Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

• Family Medicine Teaching Award, 2010
  • Chief Resident, 2009

Dr. Blyskal has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Blyskal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blyskal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Blyskal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blyskal to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Blyskal's Performance
in Stony Brook, NY |
Dr. Blyskal is an outstanding practitioner who seems "too good to be true" in her empathetic, conscientious and committed ethic; she is bright, wise, reliable, and collaborative in manner. Her advices are conveyed with appropriate guidance and cautions; she is state of the art as to her medical knowledge. She is confident, mature and engaging. She is representative of the only viable manner in which one can obtain a responsive physician. Her fees are minimal but her advices are priceless!
New York, NY |
very diligent, friendly, patient. Explains issues in great length, a pleasure to have as a company concierge doctor. She and her medical services are a huge addition to the HR offerings for our staff.
in Bayport NY |
Being in medical field myself I have experience with the in and out rush of care. I felt I needed someone to listen to all my medical concerns. A doctor who can treat the whole person. I was tired of hearing this is out of my pay grade. Well I no longer need to feel that way. At Dr. Blyskal's you are treated without the in and out rush and a room full of patients waiting. She listens answers your text and calls. For the very first time I am being treated for all my medical needs in one place.
Bay Shore, NY |
What a loss!! It was recently necessary for me to find a doctor closer to my current residence. Because of this I will no longer be able to be cared for by Dr. Blyskal. Dr. Blyskal is the most knowledgeable, compassionate, fully engaged physician I have ever had! Her office is patient centered, friendly and comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Blyskal to all!!!
in Oakdale, NY |
Do you know a doctor that proactively cares for your health and well-being? I do! Dr Blyskal has called or requested all my previous records and reviewed them. She has advised us as to options, specialists, and modifications to our current meds. She contacted my lab immediately when I texted her because they said they didn't have my script and faxed a second one within minutes. Dr Blyskal also called us herself at home with results and explained several possibilities to improve results.
in Ardmore, PA |
We are new patients of Dr. Blyskal, and it has been a wonderful experience. She is considerate, responsive, accessible, extremely bright, and always up-to-date with the latest medical literature. We are very fortunate to have her as our family physician.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Blyskal is a caring, conscientious and kind doctor. She is extremely knowledgable and up-to-date, and her love for what she does comes through in her practice. Medicine would be much better off if we had more physicians like Dr. Blyskal!
in Islip Terrace |
She is extremely thorough and is the reason i switched from using a health care doctor. She cares about her patients and is always available for you. Making appointments is easy and the staff there are very nice.
in East Islip, NY |
I am so happy to finally find a doctor who appreciates me and understands me!!
in Holtsville, NY |
I appreciate doctors like her, that really listen to you and prescribe the best course of action.
in Bayport, NY |
Dr. Daria's office is welcoming, relaxing and beautifully decorated in green and purple .It has an emphasis on positive well being and reminds me of a spa. Her meditation room is my favorite part of the office. Her practice is very different from others. She does all vitals herself, no nurses. She thoroughly explains everything. She is knowledgeable, personable, understanding and trustworthy. Her background in yoga is a plus!
in East ISLIP ny |
Dr. Blyskal is thorough, patient and kind. She truly listens to her patients and wants to help them. She follows up on all visits and is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her for anyone seeking a professional and compassionate doctor.
in Bay shore, NY |
Dr. Blyskal is a great doctor, being in the medical field myself, she is professional, and has excellent bed side manor. I would strongly recommend her as a pcp. Her intelligence and prompt answers to your questions never go unnoticed.
Have you seen Dr. Daria Blyskal, MD?
Are you Dr. Blyskal?