Dr. Daren Watts, MD

Dr. Daren Watts, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Daren Watts, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Salt Lake City, UT. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Watts is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital.

St. Mark's OB/GYN Associates

1140 E 3900 S Ste 400

Salt Lake City, UT 84124

• Altius Health Plans
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CHAMPVA
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Watts

You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of your medical team

Video

Dr. Watts' Experience

Dr. Watts' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Gynecologic Disorders
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Breast Exam
  • C-Section
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Excision of Cervix
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginectomy
  • Vulvectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah School Of Med Salt Lake City Ut
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Barnes Jewish Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Utah School of Medicine - Salt Lake City

Dr. Watts has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Watts does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Watts and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

St. Mark's Hospital

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Watts to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Watts' Performance
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Watts, is very professional and caring. He has a very busy practice and he treats you like you are his only patient. He is an extremely talented Dr. I am very grateful and appreciate his skills. He has delivered my kids, performed surgery, and helped me with other issues. Thank you Dr. Watts for being the Dr. I have always trusted through all the hard times I have had. Truely one of a kind Dr.! You will not find a better understanding Dr. anywhere in Utah.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Watts is a great OB/Gyn. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and questions and is friendly and on time. His office staff and medical team are very kind and so willing to help however is needed. I highly recommend Dr. Watts!
in Roy UT |
In Jan I was having terrible pelvic pain. I did test after test w/doctors & they told me I had pancreatitis. But my pelvic pain got worse and worse. I was going to Dr. Watts for a pelvic bacterial infection. Luckily I was able to go back to see him . He did my hysterectomy 10 years ago. I have severe endometrosis. He told me that my endometrosis was back. He did a exploratory labroscopy surgery. And he was right. I had severe endometrosis & adhensions in my pelvis. Dr. Watts is brilliant & kind
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Watts is inconsiderate of his patients. He does not follow through with patients that have medical issues. He has terrible bedside manner. He doesn't explain issues. He always suggests additional appointments to make more money from his patients, rather than helping out the first time or making a phone call. I would not recommend him.
Your comments have been shared with our practice manager Karma and she is very interested in speaking with you personally. Please reach out to her at (801) 268-6811 or by email at Karma.Erickson@hcahealthcare.com.
in Sandy, UT |
Dr. Watts is very friendly and a great doctor. The staff is wonderful.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Watts is amazing as well as his entire staff. He has a unique way of making you feel very comfortable and welcome. His confidence and knowledge in his field has always given me a sense of comfort.
Spanish Fork |
Dr. Watts has been my OB/GYN for 17 years. He has delivered all of my children. I highly recommend him. He is professional, kind and genuine!
Salt Lake City, UT |
I have had Dr. Watts for the delivery of two of my children and one on the way. He is so patient and kind. He listens to what I want in my pregnancy and is so comforting in hard situations. He was a big part of making me feel calm during my 29 week sons delivery. I would never go to anyone else to deliver my kids and would recommend him to anyone!!
Salt Lake City, UT |
I have been seeing Dr. Watts for 20 years. He is kind, caring and listens. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
If you need an IUD - go see Dr. Watts! I was SO nervous about the pain of getting it put in, and he made it easy and relatively painless for me. And if you're having a baby, he should deliver that too. He's fantastic, puts you at ease, and I recommend him to all of my friends and family.
in South Jordan, UT |
Dr Watts has delivered 2 of our babies and has become a part of our family. We just love and adore him! He is so personable and really takes the time to get to know you and make you feel like family. So sad it's our last baby!! THIS is the doctor you want!!!
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Watts is a very knowledgeable and friendly physician. I am happy that I have him as my physician.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I've seen many different doctors over the years, and Dr. Watts is the only doctor I have seen that I can confidently recommend to people. From making appointments, to talking with office staff, to the exam itself, I have nothing but positive feedback to give. I (like most people, I think) dislike doctors appointments of any kind, and Dr. Watts and his assistants come closer than any other to making the entire experience as pleasant as possible. I highly recommend Dr. Watts.
in Sandy, UT |
I absolutely love Dr. Watts. He has seen me through some very difficult times related to pregnancy and loss. He is very attentive and warm and I really appreciate his warm hugs. I feel like I matter to him. He's delivered two of my babies and is so competent and calm. Whenever I meet with Dr. Watts, either in pregnancy or routine check-up or for another concern, Dr. Watts is proactive and reassuring. I also have to say how much I love the staff! Especially his nurse Brooke!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
We have recommended Dr Watts to several people....everyone has loved him.Dr Watts took extremely wonderful care of our beloved daughter, Barbara. She loved and respected and trusted him-- with her life. I also love and respect for the care he gave our daughter. Carma Black, Salt Lake City, UT
in Salt Lake City, UT |
My wife and I do not have any prior pregnancies/deliveries to go off of, but our first child 05/09/2016, was an amazing experience with Dr. Watts. We did t have any complications during our pregnancy, but the delivery, our daughter decided she wanted to make things a little rough. Dr. Watts was so very attentive and professional, it was extremely calming. We will request Dr. Watts for everything baby in the future. I don't know how to thank him and his team enough. Best experience of my life.
in Magna |
Dr Watts is an amazing Doctor and person in general. He has seen me through several stressful pregnancies and a complicated surgery. He always made me feel like I mattered, that I wasn't just a number. He always takes time to explain things to me and answer any questions and concerns that I had. He even hugged me several times during some very emotional moments. Dr Watts really cares and treats you like family. I recommend him to all my friends and family!
He is always respectful and thorough. I believe he has my best interest in mind and listens to my concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Daren Watts, MD?

Visit Dr. Watts

Dr. Watts accepts 22 insurance carriers
  • Altius Health Plans
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CHAMPVA
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Molina

Hospitals where Dr. Watts has admitting privileges

St. Mark's Hospital
1200 E 3900 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84124

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Watts at St. Mark's OB/GYN Associates

Dr. Sean Edmunds, MD