Dr. Darel Butler, MD

Dr. Darel Butler, MD

Neurology | Male | 55 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Butler specializes in Neurology and practices in Alcoa, TN. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Butler? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Butler's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Butler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Butler

Dr. Butler accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Butler has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Butler
Dr. Butler's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (13)
in Maryville, TN |
I was referred to Dr. Butler through a primary care years ago when I was on a bad health insurance plan, where I did not get to choose my own doctors. My experience in his office was awful. I don't like to say bad or negative things ever about other people, but I felt like my appt. with him was a terrible experience, especially considering how many weeks it takes to get an initial vi.sit with this type of specialist. I felt that he did not listen to my questions and did not care about me.
in Harriman, TN |
He pushes BOTOX, and we you tell him you don't want it he throws you out and tells you to find a new Neurologist.
Lenoir City, TN |
One of the rudest people I have ever met, and I am a military veteran who has traveled the world. This man's pockets are obviously lined by pharmaceutical companies because when I didn't want a quick fix pill,he was done. Do NOT waste the time or money with this doctor!
Blount County, TN |
I will never go back to this doctor again.he is arrogant and condescending. Would not recommend him to anyone.
in Knoxville, TN |
Today I had a follow-up visit with Dr. Butler.He was a condescending and acted like Dr God. I was expecting to hear about tests results. He said it looked normal. Very rude. Interrupted me when asking questions. A dozen blood test have been run and I asked him what he had ruled out he said You would need a medical degree to understand the results. Excuse me! Have we ruled out MS? Anything specific? How rude and condescending. I will not be going back.Shameful. I'm transferring to UT
in Knoxville Tn |
I've been a Pt of Dr. Butlers for over 5 yrs. The wait time is ridiculous and good luck getting his nurse Tammy to call you back in a timely fashion. Usually takes her roughly about a wk. Then there is something messed up. He has very poor hygiene, long fingernails etc. Very rude to Pts and will not even look them in the face will talking to them and likes to belittle them as much as possible. Wish I could find another Neurologist but bc of insurance can't. Likes to push pills done your throat!
Maryville, TN |
I've been a patient of Dr. Darel Butler since Oct. 2015. HIS ARRAGANCE, CONDESENDING, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ATTITUDE, IS APAULLING! I could Not ask a Q or say anything w/o a Put-Down comment from him First. DOES NOT take time to explain anything! Too busy talking over me & cutting me off. He questioned how I knew this or that, etc.My PCP/other drs ARE NOT stupid & Neither am I! Still don't know about my results! Can't say more here, due to lack of space in this box, but WILL get the word out!
Have you seen Dr. Darel Butler, MD?
Are you Dr. Butler?

Compare Dr. Butler

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.