Dr. Darel Butler, MD

Dr. Darel Butler, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Darel Butler, MD is a neurology specialist in Alcoa, TN and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Univ Of Ca in 1989 and specializes in neurology.

266 Joule St

Alcoa, TN 37701

Learn about Dr. Butler

See how frequently Dr. Butler performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Autonomic Disorders
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Dr. Butler's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Univ Of Ca
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Ca Pacific M C Pacific
  • University Ca Sf Med Center

Dr. Butler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Butler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Butler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Butler's Reviews

2.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Butler to family and friends

Dr. Butler's Performance

GOOD

Went as a new patient, he didn’t listen to my symthoms or anything going on and just wrote a lot of RXs. That’s not my style so I will be taking my business somewhere else.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Been a patient since 14’ He has always dismissed ?s I’ve had Pushed me to have a VNS put in my chest & when there were issues he said he would no longer see me for VNS. Put his hand in my face & stopped me from talking at times Waited 1hr in lobby to see him for every appt. I’ve left numerous msgs...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I do not recommend this doctor. Like many neurologist, he chooses to try different medicines because he makes money off of them. If you want results to tests, plan on waiting at least a month or two because you are required to go in the office (again, probably due to making a profit); and most of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I had an MRI done about 6 months ago.....Dr Butler canceled our follow up apt. I'm still having same issues & had to see my Primary Care again today. I wouldn't recommend this office at all. Some people I realize just want meds I want fixed so I can have a somewhat normal life. I am very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr Butler is a compassionate emphatic doctor who is genuinely interested in his patients. Not only is the patient his concern but he realizes their family also plays a major role in their well being. KUDOS to this Great Physician.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1