Dr. Darcy Majka, MD

Dr. Darcy Majka, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Darcy Majka, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Westmont, IL and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from University of Nebraska / College of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in rheumatology.

801 N Cass Ave Ste 150

Westmont, IL 60559

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • HFN

Learn about Dr. Majka

See how frequently Dr. Majka performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Autoimmune Diseases
Limb Pain
Arthritis
high

Dr. Majka's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Nebraska / College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • University of Illinois Hospital and Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • University of Colorado Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Majka has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Majka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Majka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Majka's Reviews

2.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Majka to family and friends

Dr. Majka's Performance

FAIR

GOOD

The patient was my 18 y/0. Dr. Majka was rude, not compassionate and seemingly not wanting to dig further or explain. While she made recommendations/referrals my child left in tears and me in frustration. Did the cross her "t's" and dot her "i's"? Yes so on paper the appointment looks good. In...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We value your feedback and have passed your message along to the appropriate members on our team. If you wouldn't mind, please contact us at info@dupagemd.com so we can learn more.

Dr. Majka has a very personal approach. She really made me feel at ease mostly because she listened to me, things have been upside down the past year, I am so glad I chose her. My health issues have been very scary but she puts me at ease. She is responsive to questions and sometimes I can be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Spent a long time talking about my symptoms and history. Performed what seemed like a very exam thorough and she laid out the next steps in a clear, thoughtful manner. Left feeling very confident of the care I was receiving from Dr. Majka.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Waste of time. Rushed through appointment to get to next patient. Very indifferent and insensitive. As it turns out, Dr Majka's diagnosis was incorrect.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0