Dr. Dara Shalom, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Dara Shalom, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

North Shore Women's Health 865 Northern Blvd Ste 202, Great Neck, NY 11021 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Shalom specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Great Neck, NY. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Shalom? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Shalom's Experience

See how Dr. Shalom's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shalom

Dr. Shalom accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Shalom has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Shalom's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shalom to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Shalom
Dr. Shalom's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
in Rockaway Park, NY |
Dr Shalom & her team were engaging throughout the visit & worked to make me feel comfortable. Each step of the process was clearly explained in plain English demonstrating sensitivity & patience. Once the analysis & evaluation was complete I was offered next steps in my care based upon my stated preferences. Dr Shalom listened as I spoke creating a doctor-patient partnership. Dr Shalom ensured the understanding of my treatment plan using clear language, visual diagrams & written communication.
St Albans, NY |
Dr Shalom is an amazing doctor! I love her! She made me feel like I was a member of her family. I highly recommend her
Dr Shalom is the best physician I have ever seen. She was extremely patient and courteous during my visit. Having these gynecologic issues can be embarrassing and I was nervous walking into the appointment. She made me feel so comfortable right away. She took the time to explain my condition to me and used diagrams to illustrate what was going on. She made sure I understood and agreed with the treatment plan. She is extremely knowlegable and empathetic.
in East Meadow, NY |
Dr. Shalom is one of the kindest, most considerate doctors I have seen. She explained everything in great detail and patiently answered all my questions. I never felt rushed. She presented all my options and explored each one with me. Dr, Shalom's bedside manner is warm and respectful. Her staff is pleasant and efficient. I have and would recommend her to family and friends.
New Hyde Park, NY |
she is professional and kind
What a horrific and traumatizing experience! I have never met a doctor who treated their patients so badly. It's scary that she's allowed to practice. Do not waste your time with this doctor. I would never recommend her to anyone!
Horrible bedside manner!! Very rude and inconsiderate to her patients. She's very young yet acts like she's God's gift to everyone. Highly disappointed and would NOT recommend her to anyone I care about.
Have you seen Dr. Dara Shalom, MD?
Are you Dr. Shalom?

Compare Dr. Shalom

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Great Neck, NY 11021

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Why It Matters: Dr. Shalom's Board Certifications

Board certification should be one of your top considerations when choosing a doctor. Board certification is an official recognition given to doctors who have met specific requireme