Dr. Dara Shalom, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Dr. Dara Shalom, MD

Dr. Dara Shalom, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Great Neck, NY. She has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Shalom is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Shalom's Experience

See how Dr. Shalom's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shalom

Dr. Shalom accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Shalom is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Shalom has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shalom's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shalom to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Shalom's Performance
    in Williston Park, NY |
    I had surgery with Dr. Dara Shalom this past February and I couldn't have had a better doctor. I was very nervous about the surgery itself and she had a great deal of patience explaining all my options and helping me to make an informed decision. She has a great deal of compassion who treats you like a family friend not just a patient. I would recommend Dr. Shalom a hundred times over.
    in Wantagh, NY |
    The only thing I wish was different about this doctor is that I could go to her for all my medical appointments. She is fantastic and her staff is lovely. She is so kind and patient. I never felt rushed and all of my questions were answered. I highly recommend her for any urugyn issues.
    West Islip NY |
    Getting surgery in April by Dr. Shalom. I know I'm in the best hands possible. She's an absolute doll! So very easy to talk to, reassuring, caring, patient etc. would recommend her without hesitation.
    in Rockaway Park, NY |
    Dr Shalom & her team were engaging throughout the visit & worked to make me feel comfortable. Each step of the process was clearly explained in plain English demonstrating sensitivity & patience. Once the analysis & evaluation was complete I was offered next steps in my care based upon my stated preferences. Dr Shalom listened as I spoke creating a doctor-patient partnership. Dr Shalom ensured the understanding of my treatment plan using clear language, visual diagrams & written communication.
    St Albans, NY |
    Dr Shalom is an amazing doctor! I love her! She made me feel like I was a member of her family. I highly recommend her
    in East Meadow, NY |
    Dr. Shalom is one of the kindest, most considerate doctors I have seen. She explained everything in great detail and patiently answered all my questions. I never felt rushed. She presented all my options and explored each one with me. Dr, Shalom's bedside manner is warm and respectful. Her staff is pleasant and efficient. I have and would recommend her to family and friends.
    New Hyde Park, NY |
    she is professional and kind
    What a horrific and traumatizing experience! I have never met a doctor who treated their patients so badly. It's scary that she's allowed to practice. Do not waste your time with this doctor. I would never recommend her to anyone!
    Horrible bedside manner!! Very rude and inconsiderate to her patients. She's very young yet acts like she's God's gift to everyone. Highly disappointed and would NOT recommend her to anyone I care about.
    Have you seen Dr. Dara Shalom, MD?
    Are you Dr. Shalom?

Dr. Shalom's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Shalom has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shalom's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Abdominal Disorders
    • Atrophic Vaginitis
    • Blood Disorders
    • Female Infertility
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
    • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
    • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

DREXEL UNIV COLL OF MED

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Shalom does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shalom and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
    • Colpopexy