Dr. Dara Havemann, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Female · Age 38

Dr. Havemann

Dallas IVF

5301 W University Dr McKinney, TX 75071

Dr. Dara Havemann, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in McKinney, TX. She graduated from University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Havemann accepts

Dr. Havemann accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Havemann treats your condition or procedure

• Male Infertility
  • Operative Hysteroscopy
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss

Dr. Havemann feels honored to be a part of each patient's journey to becoming a family. She believes in an individualized, patient-focused approach to providing the fastest and most efficient path to pregnancy.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Havemann

Dr. Havemann?
Dr. Havemann's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dara Havemann, MD
She is very welcoming and will treat every situation special, different and unique. Takes her time and you will never feel rushed. She makes you feel like you are the only patient she is treating. Educates you 100% so you learn what you are working and dealing with in a very organized way. Incase you forget everything is written down for you to review when you are home reflecting and thinking about. What is so special and sets her aside from all the other doctors is she has walked the journey of infertility and been through the treatments and IVF. So she knows and understands the stress, financial burden and everything else that couples are faced with as they walk this journey. You will not feel alone when you walk into the Mckinney office. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Ready to serve and help you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
Dr. Havemann is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met. She took the time to explain to me every detail in my plan of care. She always gave me options regarding my treatment plan. Her office staff and nurses always took my concerns seriously. I’m now 23 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. I had a very bad experience with my previous pregnancy that resulted in a miscarriage. Meeting Dr. Havemann took away all my worries. I’m so blessed to have met her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
Dr. Havemann and her team were wonderful to work with. She was very good pinpointing issues and very good at explaining each process. She kept my spirits high in tough circumstances and was very reassuring. I highly recommend anyone to Dr. Havemann who is having trouble getting pregnant. She and her staff are easy to communicate with and provide exceptional patient care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
My first review was rejected. It was too honest. This Dr. had her staff lie to my wife. She had her 1 star review removed from another site. She also talked about my wife to her husband. She is UNETHICAL in every way. Just to get every dime she can from you. It's my opinion that you go anywhere but here. We got pregnant without her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
This office is a nightmare! Dara Havemann is a horrible physician. Save yourself the heartache and see someone else!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
Dr. Havemann and her team created the best experience I've had with any medical practice. She was compassionate, caring, and straight forward. She was able to pinpoint the problem within a month and create a plan of action right away, a plan that gave me and my husband our little miracle. Her team was kind, and patient with me, and the nurses even reached out to me at home to check in after a bad day. I couldn't say enough kind words about Dr. Havemann or the team she surrounds herself with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
Dr. Havemann and her staff are incredible. We couldn't have asked for a better all around experience. They get you in for your appointments on time. The staff is courteous and eager to help. The office is full of joy and very clean. They take time to answer any and all questions. We cannot wait to welcome our first child to the world. We have Dr. Havemann to thank for that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
We were having trouble getting pregnant and Havemann helped make our dreams a reality. Even with the fears of PCOS she made things happen in just the second try of IUI.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
Dara Havemann transferred a nonviable embryo and didn't tell us until afterwards, she LIED and said she discussed this with us, that we forgot! I then got a horrible infection from the progesterone injections- was completely neglected wasn't followed up with nothing! All this "doctor" wants is your money! Save yourself the heartache and see someone else! I feel like the public should know! They also billed my insurance as well as charged me out of pocket and got payments for both- caught them 3x
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
She is positive. Upbeat and I found that calming and stress relieving.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
Dr. Havemann was wonderful. I had a horrible experience with another doctor and didn't want to go. From the first time I met with her she was absolutely wonderful and comforting. Since then, we've had two children. I never thought we were going to be parents. She helped us make that dream come true.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
Dr. Havemann was friendly, honest, knowledgeable, & thorough at each meeting; she answered my silly questions without judgement or rushing me. The nurses were great too, available by phone and teaching me about the medications etc. Liana was especially patient with me and my concerns. And Toni, the ultrasound tech was so professional and kind, I felt like she was rooting for our success too. After 18months, we are expecting our IVF baby and so thankful to Dr. Havemann and her team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
Dr. Havemann and her office staff made the many doctors visits that we had extremely pleasant. We truly felt like we were their only patients. It was a shock going back to the "reality" of a regular OBGYN after our successful round of IVF. We recommend Dr. Havemann's office to ANYONE going through fertility. They help make a stressful/frustrating/complicated situation and make it much easier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
If you want someone who is down to earth, nice, understanding, and just a genius at her speciality... go see her! The staff is always friendly and are quick to return calls. Every concern we had they addressed and made us feel safe in their care. We had a few scares during our process of getting pregnant but after leaving their office our nerves were calmed and we felt confident. Babies on the way, all thanks to Dr. Havemann and her team
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Havemann after multiple miscarriages. She monitored me very early on and he took her time with me at every visit. I never felt rushed and she was very patient and reassuring throughout my time with her. She holds herself in a confident manner that puts you at ease. I would have loved for her to be my OB as well! The office staff is great and VERY punctual.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
Dr. Havemann and her staff were nothing but amazing throughout this IVF process. I was able to call with questions anytime and never felt discouraged or let down. The nurses go above and beyond to make your experience personal and Dr. Havemann herself is with you every step of the way and is so sweet and knowledgeable. I have a tricky work schedule and they accommodated this the entire way through this lengthy process! And now we’re expecting our first baby!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
Dr. Havemann was great. When things didn’t work out she quickly knew what to do next. Now I’m happy to have twins on the way thanks to this team! Staff is quick to respond and personable. So happy with my experience and my outcome
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
This office is run like a car dealership. Your just a customer & the "oh I care about you act" is nothing but a rehearsed sales pitch. It's all about them turning a profit. She also procedure happy. My wellbeing was not at all important to this Dr. And any type of medical care was non existent. After findings out I was lied to at least twice, I lost all trust in this woman. I'd advise everyone to find a better human than this one. Yuck! The taste of her business is utterly disgusting.
Hello there, We are sorry to hear that your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
Dr. Havemann is notch-nothing but the best for her patients!!! Her staff is much of the same!! The level of support they offer their patients is indescribable! I met Dr. Havemann back in 2012, and started IVF treatments with her in 2013. I now have a perfectly, lovable, rambunctious 3 year old son. When we decided to add to our family, there was no doubt in my mind, I knew I'd be going back to where it all begun, Dr. Havemann. Now we are expecting yet again! Once again-EXCELLENCE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dara Havemann, MD?
Dr. Havemann was everything I could have hoped for in a RE! She was thorough, detailed, and answered all of my questions before I asked them. I felt no need to google anything or bring my own questions/research, because she was so on top of it! Also, the staff here were so attentive and reassuring. They always knew my name, knew my story, and even allowed me to come in for an unplanned extra blood draw one day to ease my mind when I thought my symptoms were fading. WHOLEHEARTEDLY recommend!!!!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Havemann?

Dallas IVF

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Havemann treats patients.