Dr. Dara Havemann, MD

Dr. Havemann

Dallas IVF

5301 W UNIVERSITY DR McKinney, TX 75071

(214) 225-2057

Dr. Dara Havemann, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in McKinney, TX. She is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Havemann to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Havemann is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney McKinney, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Havemann treats your condition or procedure

• Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss

Dr. Havemann accepts

(214) 225-2057

Dr. Havemann accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Havemann's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Havemann

Dr. Havemann
Almost 9 months back when we went to Dallas IVF for the first time, we had lot of questions and doubts in our minds on whether we were really ready to do IVF or not. But in the first meeting itself, Dr. Dara Havemann explained the whole process to us, made it really simple for us to understand and gave us so much confidence. The whole staff has been really supportive and understanding throughout this journey. We had some issues with our insurance, Dr. Havemann made sure it didn't affect our process, found alternative ways to help us out. The follicle stimulation went perfect, thanks to her knowledge and experience we got 4 healthy embryos. The embryo transfer was a lot delayed due to the COVID situation but the whole staff has been really understanding. We are now 3 months pregnant and we will forever be grateful to Dr, Havemann for making this happen for us. God bless her and all her staff.
Aug 21, 2020
She went above and beyond my expectations. After my GYN Dr. said I needed a hysterectomy, I sought a second opinion because I wasn't ready to stop having children. Dr. Havemann gave me an option my GYN Dr had not and now I have a 6 year old boy that I'm so thankful for.
Aug 21, 2020
My experience with Dr. Havemann was great. Her and the staff were very professional and friendly. Doctor Havemann made sure to explain every step of the process for our IVF treatment with great detail and patience. Never made me or my husband feel rushed. She is a real expert in her field. Both my husband and I highly recommend her.
Sep 22, 2019
Dr. Havemann and her team took real good care of us. She recommended the right procedure and answered all of our questions. She is always to the point and very pleasant.
AJ – Aug 27, 2019
We struggled for years to get pregnant and Dr. Havemann is the one who finally helped our dream become a reality! She is calm, patient, and always took the time to talk to us and explain anything and everything we wanted to know - about our options, test results, everything. Cannot recommend her enough and was so sad to leave her care, but only because we were finally pregnant!
Jun 30, 2019
She is very welcoming and will treat every situation special, different and unique. Takes her time and you will never feel rushed. She makes you feel like you are the only patient she is treating. Educates you 100% so you learn what you are working and dealing with in a very organized way. Incase you forget everything is written down for you to review when you are home reflecting and thinking about. What is so special and sets her aside from all the other doctors is she has walked the journey of infertility and been through the treatments and IVF. So she knows and understands the stress, financial burden and everything else that couples are faced with as they walk this journey. You will not feel alone when you walk into the Mckinney office. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Ready to serve and help you.
May 08, 2019
Dr. Havemann is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met. She took the time to explain to me every detail in my plan of care. She always gave me options regarding my treatment plan. Her office staff and nurses always took my concerns seriously. I’m now 23 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. I had a very bad experience with my previous pregnancy that resulted in a miscarriage. Meeting Dr. Havemann took away all my worries. I’m so blessed to have met her.
Apr 17, 2019
Dr. Havemann and her team were wonderful to work with. She was very good pinpointing issues and very good at explaining each process. She kept my spirits high in tough circumstances and was very reassuring. I highly recommend anyone to Dr. Havemann who is having trouble getting pregnant. She and her staff are easy to communicate with and provide exceptional patient care.
Apr 17, 2019
My first review was rejected. It was too honest. This Dr. had her staff lie to my wife. She had her 1 star review removed from another site. She also talked about my wife to her husband. She is UNETHICAL in every way. Just to get every dime she can from you. It's my opinion that you go anywhere but here. We got pregnant without her.
Mar 18, 2019
This office is a nightmare! Dara Havemann is a horrible physician. Save yourself the heartache and see someone else!!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 25, 2019
Dr. Havemann and her team created the best experience I've had with any medical practice. She was compassionate, caring, and straight forward. She was able to pinpoint the problem within a month and create a plan of action right away, a plan that gave me and my husband our little miracle. Her team was kind, and patient with me, and the nurses even reached out to me at home to check in after a bad day. I couldn't say enough kind words about Dr. Havemann or the team she surrounds herself with.
Ashli Garbrandt – Feb 13, 2019
Dr. Havemann and her staff are incredible. We couldn't have asked for a better all around experience. They get you in for your appointments on time. The staff is courteous and eager to help. The office is full of joy and very clean. They take time to answer any and all questions. We cannot wait to welcome our first child to the world. We have Dr. Havemann to thank for that.
Katie and Josh in VAN ALSTYNE, TX – Nov 27, 2018
We were having trouble getting pregnant and Havemann helped make our dreams a reality. Even with the fears of PCOS she made things happen in just the second try of IUI.
Jordan in Richardson, TX – Nov 08, 2018
Dara Havemann transferred a nonviable embryo and didn't tell us until afterwards, she LIED and said she discussed this with us, that we forgot! I then got a horrible infection from the progesterone injections- was completely neglected wasn't followed up with nothing! All this "doctor" wants is your money! Save yourself the heartache and see someone else! I feel like the public should know! They also billed my insurance as well as charged me out of pocket and got payments for both- caught them 3x
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Ashlee in TX, TX – Nov 08, 2018
She is positive. Upbeat and I found that calming and stress relieving.
Kyndal in Ardmore , OK – Oct 25, 2018
Dr. Havemann was wonderful. I had a horrible experience with another doctor and didn't want to go. From the first time I met with her she was absolutely wonderful and comforting. Since then, we've had two children. I never thought we were going to be parents. She helped us make that dream come true.
Tasha H – Oct 21, 2018
Dr. Havemann was friendly, honest, knowledgeable, & thorough at each meeting; she answered my silly questions without judgement or rushing me. The nurses were great too, available by phone and teaching me about the medications etc. Liana was especially patient with me and my concerns. And Toni, the ultrasound tech was so professional and kind, I felt like she was rooting for our success too. After 18months, we are expecting our IVF baby and so thankful to Dr. Havemann and her team!
Kimberly in Melissa, TX – Apr 18, 2018
Dr. Havemann and her office staff made the many doctors visits that we had extremely pleasant. We truly felt like we were their only patients. It was a shock going back to the "reality" of a regular OBGYN after our successful round of IVF. We recommend Dr. Havemann's office to ANYONE going through fertility. They help make a stressful/frustrating/complicated situation and make it much easier.
Andrea Coachman – Mar 07, 2018
If you want someone who is down to earth, nice, understanding, and just a genius at her speciality... go see her! The staff is always friendly and are quick to return calls. Every concern we had they addressed and made us feel safe in their care. We had a few scares during our process of getting pregnant but after leaving their office our nerves were calmed and we felt confident. Babies on the way, all thanks to Dr. Havemann and her team
Anna texas – Feb 14, 2018
I was referred to Dr. Havemann after multiple miscarriages. She monitored me very early on and he took her time with me at every visit. I never felt rushed and she was very patient and reassuring throughout my time with her. She holds herself in a confident manner that puts you at ease. I would have loved for her to be my OB as well! The office staff is great and VERY punctual.
Jennifer in Melissa,TX – Jan 26, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Havemann?

My approach to care is to treat each patient uniquely and as a whole. I gather information to better understand the specifics of what is affecting each...Read more

Dr. Dara Havemann understands on a very personal level the issues infertility patients face, because she has struggled with infertility herself. Diagnosed...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility