Dr. Daphne Favroth, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Clinic For Family Health/Wellne 189 N Plano Rd Ste 150 Richardson, TX 75081 Get Directions
Dr. Daphne Favroth, MD
Dr. Daphne Favroth, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Richardson, TX. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Favroth is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center.

Dr. Favroth's Experience

See how Dr. Favroth's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Favroth

Dr. Favroth accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Favroth is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Favroth has admitting privileges.

Dr. Favroth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Favroth to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Favroth's Performance
Plano, TX |
Each time I have been to visit Daphne Favroth and her practice I have had a positive experience. I have had an appointment each time and have not had to wait more than 10 minutes to be attended to. The people who work in the practice are very pleasant and and seem competent and committed. The facility is clean and orderly.
in Garland, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Favroth for about two years. I like her a lot. She is very professional and pleasant.
in Dallas, TX |
Even though there are many reviews speaking negatively about the wait time, my wait time was only about 10 mins or so. Dr was very knowledgeable and a courteous. Having to give blood today made me nervous, but it was painless. Glad i found this doctor.
Richardson, TX |
Utterly horrendous! 1 of many visits I made the 1st 3 appointments? of the day for all 3 of my children. We arrived early & were still sitting in the waiting area hours later. By 11:00AM I was told "Oh since it's 3 of them she told us to bring y'all in last to be seen" This was the straw that broke the camel's back we weren't satisfied with her dismissive attitude, lack of bedside manner & insistence to over perscribe. She had no respect for us or our time. We didn't trust her & with good reason
in Dallas, Tx |
This has to be the absolute worst office I have ever visited. They make it so hard and almost impossible to schedule appointments. I advised the man who was assisting me that I could not take off work to come sit in there all day because the last time I came I was in there for approx 5 hours. I sat in the lobby for 3 hours waiting and I had an appointment which caused me to have to take off from work the entire day. They guy asked me why wont your job let you off. Not professional.
in Plano, TX |
Trying to get anything taken care of with this office is a nightmare. It takes a month to get a referral. I have never not had an encounter with Samuel, the office staff, where it wasn't a headache. You have to stay on him to get him to do anything for you, and he always does it begrudgingly and with attitude. I can honestly say I have NEVER had a pleasant experience with him. I'm not sure what they're paying him for, because he sighs and acts like everything is a problem. Dr. Favroth is "okay."
Garland, TX |
LOL. Sounds like Ice Cube works there. I told her that I had diabetes but when she ordered lab work, she didn't request to check for diabetes. I missed a call from the Dr.'s office so I called back and they said she will call back at 3 but never did. 3 days later, I called again and they said the Dr. will call me back but never did. I told my friend which refer her about it, so now my friend and I switched Dr.
in Metroplex |
I always schedule the Very first appointment of the day, Still have to wait at least 45 mins. to see the doctor. I think the office staff is not helpful, as if you are bothering them by going to the doctor, scheduling an appointment usually takes about 3 weeks. I had a routine checkup with blood work done about a year ago and after repeated calls, still have not got back with me on the results.
in Garland, TX |
Honest on point happy spirit seem to enjoy her work and very concern about you not hard to get in touch with
in Lavon, TX |
If there was a rating of 0 stars, then I would have selected that... Our family would have been new patients, but thankfully we have decided to go else where. I had tried to schedule an appointment on 3 different occasions and each time I had a horrible experience with the office staff. In January I was placed on an extended hold but the lady never clicked back over, when I called back they didn't answer. In February I called and no one answered so I left a voice message, it was never returned.
in Plano, TX |
I would never recommend this doctor.Please find a better one guys. Shes doesn't even know what she is talking about.It takes more 3 weeks to get an appointment and the waiting time on the appointment day is more than 2 hr.
in Plano, TX |
Extremely rude and no bed side manner at all!! Very poor diagnosis and argued with my son regarding the care. This doctor SHOULD learn , how to interact with patients visitors and improve her CUSTOMER CARE SKILLS!! Please find a different provider
Have you seen Dr. Daphne Favroth, MD?
Are you Dr. Favroth?

Compare Dr. Favroth

Dr. Favroth's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Favroth has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Favroth's Board Certifications

Dr. Favroth does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Favroth and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

CREIGHTON UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1986

Med Center La New Orleans Lsu

Dr. Favroth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Favroth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Favroth does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Favroth and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.