Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Danny Soares, MD
Danny Soares MD is a triple-board certified, fellowship-trained facial plastic surgeon specializing in rhinoplasty, facial rejuvenation and hair restoration. Dr. Soares completed a Bachelor of Science in Physiology and Neurobiology at the University of Connecticut, graduating with Summa Cum Laude honors. He then received his medical degree from the UConn School of Medicine in 2008 and subsequently completed a residency in Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery at Wayne State University under the guidance of Robert Mathog, MD, a nationally-renowned craniofacial trauma expert. Dr. Soares then pursued further training in facial plastic & reconstructive surgery, completing a fellowship awarded by the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS), at Emory University, under the guidance of William E. Silver, MD FACS and Louis M. Dejoseph, MD. Dr. Soares has lectured at national meetings, written many book chapters, and published numerous original studies in the fields of cosmetic and therapeutic head & neck surgery.

Mesos Plastic Surgery & Laser Center

757 County Road 466

Lady Lake, FL 32159

Learn about Dr. Soares

Dr. Soares' Experience

Dr. Soares' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Xeomin® Injection
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Facelift
  • Follicular Unit Hair Transplant
  • Hair Transplants
  • Intense Pulse Light
  • Laser Skin Rejuvenation
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neuromodulation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty

• Wayne State University Sch Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Emory University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Soares has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Soares does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soares and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Soares' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soares to family and friends
Dr. Soares' Performance
in Fruitland Park, FL |
Love my results. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Takes his time and explains. Very honest. Will definitely return.
in Lady Lake, FL |
In January of this year I had a basil cell. I had the Moh's surgery and the whole tip of my nose had to be removed. I went to see Dr. Danny Soares, MD I was very happy with him as he was very through in explaining everything. He's patient and professional. I had my surgery in May because I did not want go through having the flap procedure to reconstruct my nose. I am home now, the flap has been removed and I am so excited to have contour on my nose again. He did a wonderful job. Best surgeon.
in The Villages, FL |
Dr. Soares was totally professional, knowledgeable, empathetic and caring! At 64 yrs of age, I suddenly developed a very rapid growing squamous cell cancer right above my lip that grew to touch under my nose! Very scary and UGLY! This was on my face and I felt like it was the end of my life! It changed everything about me and our lives; fear and depression! In January 2017, Dr. Soares delicately did my surgery. His precise skills and expertise saved my face, lip realigned, removed all cancer.
Summerfield, FL |
My husband and I couldn't be happier with my results. Dr. Danny always makes me feel very comfortable, explains everything so we can understand, is professional, always gives me all the time I need--and is SOOO handsome! Dr. Danny exuded confidence making me feel like I chose the right team. The entire staff is very caring, compassionate, very nice to interact with, and they genuinely speak very highly of him. We highly recommend Dr. Danny and Mesos!
The Villages, FL |
Having had prior experiences with plastic surgeon, I was not new to the initial consultation. Dr Soares gave me two and offered more consults in order to answer questions from my husband and me. He was patient , knowledgeable, customized in our discussions. It was the absolute best physician consult ever, not rushed, listening, just technical enough. His surgical skill was far above my previous experiences, superior results and easy recovery. He is a treasure!
Lady Lake, FL |
Excellent doctor. Very attentive. Spends as much time with you as you may need. Best surgeon. And amazing injector. Treats you as he wants his family treated. Highly recommend!
in The Villages, Florida |
I watched Dr. Spares preform a procedure today and was VERY impressed. Being a nurse I probably observe more closely than other clients, and he did everything right. His technique, explanation, interaction, gentleness, attention to detail, approchabibility, and no rush attitude, demand I give him an AAA+++.
in leesburg |
Love Dr.Soares he is so professional, sweet and Handsome ,plus the whole staff is super nice too,I love Mesos!Thank you
in Citrus Hills, Fl |
Dr. Spares put my concerns at ease by thoroughly explaining the procedure; what to expect and anticipated results. He has a patient manner and caring demeanor. Would definitely recommend him!
in The Villages, FL |
Dr. Danny Soares is highly competent on many different levels. I give him high marks for his people skills, his ability to explain what he will do, his follow up and personal care for you as a patient. He does not always agree with what you want him to do and will take the time to explain other options that work better. I respect his professional opinion and I am so glad I found him here in The Villages. And my procedure was highly successful. Awesome person! Awesome doctor!
Dr. Soares is wonderful!! He takes his time to expain everything in great detail...The work that he does is incredible. ??
in The villages, Fl |
Dr. Danny did a wonderful job getting rid of my lip lines without making me look to artificial. I also had a few skin and sun spots removed by him. He is so kind and the girls are very sweet.
Lady Lake, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Soares, he is an extremely personable and knowledgeable physician. I trust his skill completely. I had deep marionette lines and a very receding chin, he fixed both. He has always been available when I have had concerns or questions and explains everything so I can understand and he never makes me feel like I am bothering him. I am comfortable recommending him to my friends and family - and I have!
Florida |
Had Face/Neck lift with him. Neck area looked good for a few weeks. Facelift hardly noticeable. 10 weeks postop sagging skin under chin came back (in a different way) & is getting worse. Dr. Soares said revision is needed. I trusted him. I decided to get second opinions. None of the doctors I consulted agree with the procedure he recommends to correct the N/L gone bad. Doctors said that inadequate skin removal was the real problem. I can't recommend Dr. Soares at this point.Great bedside manners
Have you seen Dr. Danny Soares, MD?
Are you Dr. Soares?