Dr. Danny Chan, MD

Vascular & Interventional Radiology ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Chan

Precision Vascular and Interventional

12400 Coit Rd Ste 505 Dallas, TX 75251

Dr. Danny Chan, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from St. Louis University School of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in vascular & interventional radiology and diagnostic radiology.

Dr. Chan accepts

Dr. Chan accepts the following insurance:

Accountable Health Plans of America
TriCare for Life
True Choice
PacifiCare
Secure Horizons

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Chan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Vascular Disease

Dr. Chan treats Vascular Disease more than 29% of his peers

Dr. Chan treats this condition more than 29% of his peers

Dr. Chan's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Atherosclerosis of Aorta
  • Biopsy
  • Central Line Insertion
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dialysis Access Procedures
  • Embolization
  • Embolization of Tumor
  • Endovascular Procedure
  • Endovenous Ablation of Varicose Veins
  • Median Arcuate Ligament Syndrome (MALS)
  • Non-Invasive Vascular Testing for Venous Diseases
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Artery Disease
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Venous Thrombolysis
  • Venous Thrombosis
  • Venous Ulcer
  • Vertebroplasty

Our treatments usually replace archaic surgeries used in the past to treat venous disease. There are no large incisions, reduced risk, less pain and shorter recovery times. We focus on venous disease diagnosis, management and treatments including all...

• Vascular & Interventional Radiology

Dr. Chan?
Dr. Chan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Danny Chan, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Chan is an outstanding physician. He really cares about his patients and takes the time to explain the treatment options and answer questions. He’s thorough and attentive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Chan, MD?
My chronic pelvic pain overwhelmed my life for months. I went to 12 reputable doctors before being referred to Dr. Chan. He immediately diagnosed the source of the pain as Pelvic Congestion Syndrome. He reviewed the same CT that other physicians had previously reviewed over a period of months. Dr. Chan saw the ovarian vein engorgement and reassured me that he could help me. It was a milestone in my life. His surgery resulted in total pain relief. He changed my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Chan, MD?
Dr. Chan and his entire staff are outstanding! From the moment I walked through the doors I was greeted promply with a smile. Everything was clean, organized and very professional. I felt like I was being treated like one of their family members from beginning to end. I highly reccomend Dr. Chan and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Chan, MD?
Dr Chan listened and understood the symptoms I was having. My Ob/Gyn was unfamiliar with my symptoms and referred me to a couple of different vascular surgeons, neither of which gave a diagnosis or plan. Dr Chan listened and provided a plan of care that has been a quality of life changer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Chan, MD?
I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Chan and his staff. He is extremely intelligent and personable, which is rare with physicians. He performed the RF Ablation procedure on my varicose veins and everything went smoothly. Very happy with my experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Chan, MD?
I have EDS and POTS, and have not found a doctor before Dr. Chan who understood how the two conditions interact and affect my health. Dr. Chan is kind, humble, and an excellent doctor and surgeon. I needed multiple vein ablations and stents due to May-Thurners. Dr. Chan eased my fears and spent extra time with me and my husband to ensure we were prepared for the surgery. I am so thankful I found Dr. Chan. He changed my life and provided a chance to live without all the previous restrictions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Chan, MD?
Dr. Chan and his staff are amazing! From the moment I walked through the clinic doors I was greeted with a smile. Everything was extremely clean and organized. People were all very professional and knowledgeable. I felt like I was being treated like one of their family members from beginning to end. Dr. Chan has excellent bedside manners. He is personable, intelligent and experienced. I would recommend any family member or friend to go to this amazing clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Chan, MD?
Dr. Chan was the 5th physician I saw about my condition, and after taking one look at it, he immediately knew the problem. At last, I had found someone who could help me. Dr. Chan gave as much of his valuable time to me as I needed to understand the condition, how and why it had occurred, and how he could help me. The confusion I'd experienced for over a year was finally resolved. Dr. Chan is amazing, and so is his wonderful staff. I am thrilled to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Chan, MD?
I can not say enough about how amazing the doctors and whole staff are in this office!! They have become like family to me and been excited with me since my condition is now under control!! If I could give a ten I would!! Thank you all!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Chan, MD?
Dr. Chan is a rare gem. As a RN, we are VERY picky about the md's we use, especially those we refer. I worked w/Dr. Chan @ another hospital & inquired about my diabetic 72 year old mothers blue veiny feet & bulbous varicose veins. I was VERY concerned about circulation ulcers, his office staff was able to promptly get my mother in, quickly got her scheduled & I kid you not, after the FIRST treatment, her foot pinked up. I let them do my legs, & they feel GREAT.Not enuf space to express gratitude
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Chan, MD?
My procedure with Dr. Chan has been successful beyond my expectations. I have received tremendous followup care with Urv, Daisy and the rest of the staff as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Chan, MD?
My experience with Dr. Chan, and Nurse Practioner Patel were very positive. My appointments were prompt. They explained my surgery procedures. Their follow-up was great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Chan, MD?
Prior to my care by Dr. Chan at Precision, I suffered from leg pain for over a decade. The minimally invasive treatment I received was easy, and everything was explained in great detail. There was little to no recovery time, and best of all I am pain free! A testament to great medical care!! I enthusiastically and wholeheartedly recommend the services of Dr. Chan and staff! Every single person in the office is delightful, professional, and caring. They really go above and beyond!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Chan, MD?
I have had two vein surgeries these last months, I have really appreciated the communication skill (explanation of medical surgery and follow-up), the punctuality, the facilities (cleanliness) and all the Staff for their courtesy and professionalism I highly recommend Dr Chan and his staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Chan, MD?
I was diagnosed with Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome and had terrible swelling in my lower right leg. While it took several procedures, Dr. Chan was able to eliminate the blood back flow from the deep veins to the surface veins. Dr. Chan did not give up. I opted to be put to sleep during the procedures so they were easy and painless. He got a great support team with a positive attitude and everything went as planne
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Chan, MD?
From the moment I entered the office to the followup after my surgery every person I encountered was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. What a great team !! Dr. Chan is so amazing and my outcome and recovery have been beyond what I expected. I highly recommend him as a truly fine physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Chan, MD?
He answered my questions with no frills and did not try to do more to get more money. He did only what he could do to help! He has parents who are older and I felt like he treated mom like them for the most part...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Chan, MD?
Dr. Chan and the staff at Precision Interventional are the up-most professionals. I have had some difficult symptoms to treat and they have continued to go above and beyond I would have expected. They have set the bar high for other to try and achieve.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Chan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chan?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Chan treats patients.