Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Danni Driscoll, MD
Dr. Danni Driscoll, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Driscoll is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital.

1905 Clint Moore Rd Ste 308

Boca Raton, FL 33496

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CorVel
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Driscoll

See how frequently Dr. Driscoll performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Chronic Neck Pain
Fibromyalgia
high

Dr. Driscoll's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Driscoll "As a pain management physician I believe in using multiple avenues to treat each patient. A personalized approach is best with each individual. Treating pain early in the course can help prevent longer term pain development."

• Pain Medicine

• Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Neuropathy, Motor and Sensory

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • University Of North Carolina Hospitals
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Driscoll has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Driscoll does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Driscoll and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Driscoll's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Driscoll to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Driscoll's Performance
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I think that if you are in any pain or any type of information on how to keep your body in shape pain-free Driscoll It's the Queen of physicians
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Resulting from a auto collision, I had severe and sharp pain at my hip for two and a half years. After P.T. and lots of medicines, I thought I needed to endure the daily pain. I decided one more attempt to resolve the pain. I went to see Dr. Driscoll, who sent me for several tests and she concluded she could help me. After two injections, I am significantly pain free. Dr. Driscoll listened to me, she is compassionate, understanding and competent. I highly recommend Dr. Driscoll!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I am an RN referred to Dr Driscoll 3 yrs ago for management of chronic pain written off by other specialists. See is a knowledgeable, patient oriented physician, who takes the time to LISTEN to her patient. She has improved the quality of my life, by recognizing and treating pain that totally compromises your your levelof functioning. As an RN,who is totally familiar with physicians who have little empathy or time toward their patient, Dr Driscoll stands out above the 'crowd'.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Driscoll is a very compassionate, caring and knowledgeable physician. She was with me 5 years ago in my first surgery and has been with me through all following surgeries and pain management procedures. I prefer options to medication and she always comes up with viable options that work. I can't live without her and hope not to. I have never been made to feel as if my pain is not real of an inconvenience to her or her staff.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Driscoll has been a savior for our family. When no one else would help my son, who has one of the most painful conditions known, she did. She stepped up and helped him recover. She never hesitated to be there for us even when my 11 year old son was at his worst from his pain. He couldn't walk, his quality of life was horrible for months until we found her. Now he's so much better. You wouldn't even know that 4 months ago he was bed ridden and hopeless. He isgoing back to school now!
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Driscoll actually serves the patient. I went to several pain management physicians before being referred to Dr.Driscoll the others actually asked what kind of prescription I wanted or was looking for, Dr. Driscoll actually wanted to treat the problems correctly and did a thorough exam and background on my medical conditions before deciding on her course of treatment. If your truly interested in pain management see Dr Driscoll if you just want drugs she is NOT your Dr. See someone else.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Was a great doctor when I was in a car accident and was getting a settlement. My lawyer recommended that I go to her. 2 years later and I am in pain and she could not be any less of a help. You can leave a VM or a message with one of the workers their and she will never call you back. She also does not understand that different people have different issues. She does not understand that if you have to go to work you need to not be sick. 12MCG patch does not help. And their is no trying to help
in Boca Raton, FL |
While in the hospital for one of my flair ups for a disease I have had for five years Dr. Driscoll was not understanding of the amount of pain I was in. She did not understand my stomach disease and what happens during these flair ups. She cut my medication, and strongly suggested an alternative that would offer no relief for my condition. When I asked to speak with her she refused. I will never let her treat me again.
in Boca raton, Florida |
Dr. Driscoll is the best doctor my husband and I have ever been too. She is extremely knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. She gets down to the root of all injuries and problems and addresses each one. My husband has been dealing with a broken back and neck pain. With her expertise, he has been recovering thanks to Dr. Danni Driscoll.
Have you seen Dr. Danni Driscoll, MD?
Are you Dr. Driscoll?