Psychiatry  |
Male
Dr. Danish Hangora, MD
Dr. Danish Hangora, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Hinsdale, IL.

Hinsdale Psychiatry

201 E Ogden Ave Ste 130

Hinsdale, IL 60521

Learn about Dr. Hangora

Dr. Hangora's Experience

Dr. Hangora's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

Dr. Hangora does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Hangora is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hangora has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hangora has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hangora does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hangora and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hangora's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hangora to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Hangora's Performance
in Skokie, IL |
Dr Hangora is a awesome psychiatrist he istened to me and gave me enough time, he explained me everything in very detail if there was an option for 10 stars I would give me 10 stars
Naperville, IL |
I see him for a condition that I was already very certain that I had and runs in my family. I explained to him that it was seen in the family and that the symptoms that I had exhibited. I also told him about some things I had tried prior instead of medication (diet changes, certain recommended supplements, exercise, ect) and explained that due to them not making a large impact, I would like to be placed on medication if possible. He put me on the lowest possible dose helped find the ideal dose.
in Westmont, IL |
After waiting two weeks to get in with Dr. Hangora, I was denied access to his office because of my service dog. Apparently Hangora is afraid of dogs, and therefore told me I had to come back another day when I could have someone else hold my service dog in the waiting room while I had my appointment. This is a violation of the ADA's service dog regulations and I told him so, but he failed to come up with another solution.
Naperville il |
After waiting two week for my daughter to get in she was denied her appointment because the Dr is afraid of dogs - that's what the front desk said. My daughter has a service dog. Office would not get her in to a different Dr, made another appointment for her and told her she couldn't bring her dog. Are you kidding me! Should have read the rest of the reviews before. Live and learn! Won't be going back to him or this office!
Evanston, IL |
The office double booked and actually did not have any appointments when I was scheduled for one. Took time off work and drove over an hour to get there. And when they told me they tried to call me and I verified the correct number, I could not find any missed calls from their office. So either my phone is a liar or they are.
in Hinsdale, IL |
Worst Dr. I've seen for any reason ever. Doesn't thoroughly review your background, prescribes quick then makes adjustments later.
in Hinsdale, IL |
Only if you're desperate. I had 2nd & 3rd opinions that proved his poor & irresponsible prescribing. Would not recommend to anyone.
Westmont |
This guy is the best psychiatrist I've ever been to. 18 years of messing a mental illness and finally a doctor that has helped me. I wish I would've met him 15 years ago.
Hinsdale, IL |
This guy is seriously a sham. Not only is he rude, he appears to lack all knowledge of psychiatric medicine other than prescribing some drugs. If you take a close look at his credentials, you'll see that he went to a terrible diploma mill medical school outside of the United States and completed a notoriously poor residency program. Totally unwilling to provide anything other than a 5 minute medicine check and take your money. Trust me, avoid this failure of a doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Danish Hangora, MD?
Are you Dr. Hangora?