Dr. Danilo Del Campo, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Danilo Del Campo, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Danilo Del Campo, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Del Campo is affiliated with Community First Medical Center.

Dr. Del Campo's Experience

See how Dr. Del Campo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Del Campo

Dr. Del Campo accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Del Campo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Del Campo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Del Campo to family and friends
Dr. Del Campo's Performance
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Del Campo came in and with one look he knew what I had. I have been to other doctors that gave me different a bunch of creams and they did nothing. The doctor's staff was efficient and his assistant took her time to make sure I left understanding how to use my medication. There was a bit of a wait to see him but I left more educated about what I had and how my treatment was going to help me.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Del campo is an amazing doctor! He is well experienced in his field. Found the best way to solve my acne problem after trying various products with no results. He found the best one for my face and cleared me of acne. Staff is also good with helping me with my needs.
Schiller Park, IL |
Dr Del Campo is a great Dermatologist!! Easy to Schedule an Appointment with him , great Friendly Staff !
Chicago, IL |
Finally a Hispanic Dermatologist. I felt very welcome and comfortable during my visit. I had a hard time affording my medication so he kindly provided me with samples. His staff was very thorough and knowledgeable. My mother really enjoyed her visit too, especially since he speaks Spanish and was able to explain her condition to her. Highly recommended!
Great doc and knows his stuff. The visit was made with only a day notice without a problem. The staff is quick but they clearly enjoy their work. I am actually looking forward to coming back to see a dermatologist and finally found my doc.
Chicago, IL |
Strongly recommend!!! Dr has been in practice for over 30 years. Helped me clear up my skin condition quickly!! Now I get a lot of my cosmetics need here too!
in Chicago, IL |
I have complaint and I have not even been to his office. I have called numerous times to schedule an appointment. I have called numerous times but only have had 1call answered. The other 10 times I have called the phone never is answered, its the answering machine and there is no possible way to get in contact with office. The worse office for this Dr. Danilo del Campo.
Skokie, IL |
Would strongly recommend Dr. Danilo Del Campo. He was able to help me when other doctors could not. Very professional, knowledgeable staff.
Have you seen Dr. Danilo Del Campo, MD?
Are you Dr. Del Campo?

Compare Dr. Del Campo

}

Dr. Del Campo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Acne
  • Hair Loss
  • Impetigo
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis
  • Warts

Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School

Graduated in 1976

• Polish

Dr. Del Campo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Del Campo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology