Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy  |
Dr. Danielle Wininger, DO
Dr. Danielle Wininger, DO is an osteopathic manipulative therapy doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Wininger is affiliated with Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center.

15003 FM 529 Rd Ste A

• Locals (any local)
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Wininger

Dr. Wininger's Experience

Dr. Wininger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Wininger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wininger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wininger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wininger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wininger to family and friends
Dr. Wininger's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Out of all my year's of seeing a PCP Dr.Wininger is a very concerned and informative and kind person I feel she is the best doctor ever. Thank you Dr. Danielle Wininger for your beautiful and caring spirit I look forward to having you as my doctor for years to come.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Wininger is awesome! I've had two appointments with her so far and I haven't had a long wait at either times. She's quick but pretty thorough, and makes you feel at ease when asking questions. I highly recommend her!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Wininger is friendly, professional and thorough in her examination.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Wininger has been my Doctor for 3 years. She is Awesome. She is a very Attentive Doctor. She takes the time to listen to you and is very Patient and Compassionate. She is Concerned about her Patients well being. She has A Very Nice Staff.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Wininger has been my physician for about 4 years. I will not go to anyone else. She is phenomenal. She is the most attentive doctor I've ever been to. She listens intently and does not rush you. My husband and I recently moved and changed insurance companies that does not cover her, but I still drive the 30 min and pay out of pocket. You can't put a price on exceptional doctors!
in Houston, TX |
My visit with Dr. Wininger was very pleasant and personal. She is such a down to earth Doctor. Listens to you with compassion and understanding. I didn't feel rushed or waited for hours to see her. I recommend her highly.
Wait time is minimal. Nurses are friendly. Clean, bright waiting room. When Dr. Wininger is with you, asks lots of questions and spends time to give you any answers you have.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Wininger,is a breath of fresh air! She was patient and very thorough in her exam. My oldest son is reasy to transition from his pediatrician and I am and he has accepted Dr. Wininger as his adult physician. We are very grateful for this b practice.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Wininger has been my PCP for the last 3 years. I really appreciate how effective and thorough she is with my examinations. She's very friendly and takes time to ask questions and is very concerned about her patients well being. The staff is also very courteous and professional.
in Houston, TX |
Dr wininger made me feel like the patient should be always FIRST. She takes the time to listen your concerns.
in Houston, TX |
I had about 3 visits to Dr. Winingerso far. And I found out that she is friendly and professional in her line of business. I would recommend her!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Wininger is attentive and willing to listen and consider my input and requests when discussing my healthcare needs. I'm able to get an appointment the same day when I'm having serious health problems. She is professional and treats me with respect .
Houston, TX |
Muy buena doctora y equipo de trabajo en especial porque me atendieron en mi idioma . Por supuesto que la recomiendo!!!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Wininger has been my physician for several years. She is great and keeps her appointments on time.
Houston, TX |
My entire family love Dr Winniger . She is very knowledgeable.she does spend time to listen the problems .I will refer my family and friends.
in Houston, TX |
she's amazing at what she does! Compassionate and great doctor, I've had a couple doctors prior to her and so far she's the best!
Katy, TX |
Dr. Wininger is very caring. She spends time listening to my concerns and is never in a hurry to send me away. I do like her problem solving / diagnosis skills and always leave with the assurance that everything is under control. I will recommend her any day, any time.
Houston, TX |
Easy to get an appointment. Dr Wininger is very professional and caring. She is good listener .
in Hockley, TX |
Dr. Wininger takes the time to explain any diagnosis. Office staff is very friendly and helpful.
Houston, TX |
I received a call from the receptionist and was told I had blood in the urine, I called back on the next day and the receptionist said, everything is just fine, two days later the receptionist called me again and said I had blood in the urine. I went to a Kidney specialist and there nothing wrong with my kidneys or my bladder, I am fine. No, I cannot recommend this doctor.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Wininger. Is really good a responding back to e.mails. If you ever have a question bout medication. She will help you and will give you the right medication. And she is really good at explaning how to take the meds and also she is really good with patients.
in Cypress, TX |
Dr Wininger has been my doctor for 3 years. She is compassionate and thorough with each office visit and takes the time to listen to concerns and explain a plan of treatment. I never feel rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Wininger and the great supportive staf.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Wininger has seen me for several reasons. Each time I have to go to her office her staff makes feel welcome, and that Dr. Wininger cares how I feel, and wants to help me get better. The reception and waiting area is a nice open and comfortable. The waiting time to be issued an exam room is never long, as well as the wait time for the Dr. During the exam she listens to me and answers my questions. She always tells me what she thinks is best to do to help me.
in Houston, TX |
I absolutely love this office. Brenda at the front desk is always so friendly and helpful, Rosa is great and Dr. Wininger is so caring and takes the time to answers every question you have. No doubt they are the best healthcare team I've ever had.
in Houston, TX |
Love Dr. Wininger, she's kind & understanding and always willing to work you in!
Houston, TX |
One of the best doctors I've had. Very professional, very thorough, and get straight to the root of the problem. She listens to my concerns. Easy to schedule appointment and the office staff is very nice.
in Houston, TX |
Visited this doctor for the first time after being misdiagnosed at my usual doctor and I have decided not to go back to my usual. Dr. Wininger takes the time to explain what is going on and looks for the best possible solution to your issue. The staff was very nice and completely professional and efficient, from the nice young lady at the front desk all the way to Dr. Wininger, definitely wonderful service all the way through. I will definitely be switching over to this practice permanently.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Wininger is great. She takes her time with her patients and truly cares.
in Houston |
Absolutely the worst support staff around. Office staff is rude, condescending and the referral dept never calls back. I have been waiting for a referral for almost 90 days. They tell it's ready and when I go the specialist, it's not there. Will never go back.
in Pasadena, TX |
So smart and so thorough! I drive an hournjust to keep her as my doctor.
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Wininger is very patient and gives full attention to your issues. I have been her patient since last 2 years and I feel very satisfied with her service. Office staff is also very accommodating.
in katy, TX |
She is very professional in the whole sense of the word. She takes her time with the patient. I really feel myself very confident with her.
in Houston, TX |
Kind, caring and knowledgable. Never makes you feel rushed!
in Katy, TX |
I feel confident in Dr. Wininger. She is very thorough. It is clear to me that she is caring, trying her best to help me. She also always responds to me when I contact her through patient portal. G. S.
in Katy, TX |
Dr winninger is a great doctor. She has been treating my father for diabetes and my mother for about 1 year. She's great I love her attitude and her honesty. I also appreciate her staff who work hard also getting my parents referrals approved with their health insurance at a timely manner. We leave a messages and they return our calls with 24 or 48 hours. Which is great.
in Houston, Tx |
She is so on top of things. I love her caring attitude. Never have to wait long in waiting room or exam room. I love the new patient portal system. And that while I'm sitting there Dr W can refill my prescriptions online. I have never had a problem getting an appointment to see her at anytime. At my age and with my health concerns all of the above is extremely important to me.
in Houston, TX |
I was very impressed with my entire experience. I had to find new doctors as two of mine retired and went to concierge care. The office staff, the nurse, Dr. Wininger and the lady who drew a blood sample (the lab is in her office - GREAT benefit) were friendly and professional. I never waited more than 5 minutes for each step and am very excited to have found this practice. No one rushed the exam and showed true concern and interest in my health concerns. I would HIGHLY recommend them all.
in Houston |
I found the doctor to be extremely qualified and caring.
in Houston, TX |
She is thorough and listens to your subjective complaints. She also explains conditions and treatment plans.
in Houston, TX |
very knowledgeable, caring, passionate of what she does. she spend time to check and listen, analyze the symptom very carefully. she make you feel very comfortable.
in Houston, TX |
The place smells like a sewer to begin with. Dr. Wininger does not call you in a reasonable amount of time to let you know the results of any labs or tests they run. I have called for 2 MONTHS and have still not received any call back to give me my results!!!!! I have emailed as well and NOTHING! I will NEVER go back to her, this is the same story over and over again. Horrible staff as well.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Wininger is excellent. I do not enjoy going to the doctor's office, but I know when I go to her office that I will be well taken care of. She asks plenty of questions and listens to everything you say so that she can get to the right diagnosis. I recently had to switch insurance companies and I made sure to select one that offered her as my PCP.
Houston, TX |
She is a genuinely caring person. She thinks outside of the box, not just giving the same cookie cutter meds that every other dr gave me for my allergies. I was very impressed with her. Also, I am in and out of my appointments with her in under and hour.
Excellent Dr.
in Houston, TX |
Straight shooter, thorough, and excellent with follow up/through. If you're looking for a squared away doctor, excellent service, you'll find that with Dr. Wininger and her support team.
in Katy, TX |
I've been Dr. Wininger's patient for few years already, probably since she joined this practice. I always compared her to my previous primary care physicians and I consider her a top quality physician. She is conducting the examinations very thoroughly and makes sure that she gets all the possible information before deciding on the diagnosis. She never ordered unnecessary medication, X-Rays or other tests like some of my previous primary care providers did.
in Houston, TX |
I've never felt more comfortable with a doctor before. She was very thorough. Great bedside manner. Overall, a really good experience.
in Houston, TX |
Very professional. Follows up on prescriptions and referrals. Extremely nice and is very patient. A good listener and very engaged. Spends time answering any questions or concerns. I can not emphasize what a great Dr she is. Very rare indeed! I'm lucky I found her.
Cypress, TX |
Dr. Winiger is great, I always feel comfortable visiting with her. My only complain is that the office has a tendency not to follow up with test results, a month after having an annual pap and mammogram I've yet to get a call from her office. I guess no news is good news!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Wininger has the traits of a great doctor. Dr. Wininger is kind, compassionate, caring, and empathic. She is skilled, knowledgeable, and promotes a healthy lifestyle.
Have you seen Dr. Danielle Wininger, DO?
Are you Dr. Wininger?