Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO

Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO

Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO is a gynecology specialist in Centennial, CO and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University / College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2010 and specializes in gynecology and obstetrics & gynecology.Read her story

7180 E Orchard Rd Ste 300

Centennial, CO 80111

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Wallach's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Wallach's conditions and procedures:

• Birth Control
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Disorders
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

At Women First Health and Wellness, we believe in personalized care based on your female health concerns.  We specialize in gynecology, outpatient procedures, urinary issues, abnormal menstruation, contraception, pre-menstrual concerns, menopaus...

• Gynecology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wallach

Dr. Wallach?
Dr. Wallach's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO
I'm so relieved to finally have found a women's wellness Dr that is so kind, compassionate, understanding & knowledgeable. Honestly, it's been quite awhile since I have had a doctor's appt that I didn't completely dread... I'm thrilled to know that I finally have a wonderful Dr that I can rely on & look to, to be a partner in my journey of good health & that's exactly what I feel Dr Wallach is & there are not many doctors like her anymore! She takes the necessary time to get to know you as a person & her concern & compassion as a caregiver is more than apparent in the way she conducts the exam from the beginning till the end. Which is another wonderful factor of being a patient of Dr Wallach's - she explained everything & made me feel safe, cared for & listened to & in my long search for a new doctor, these types of doctors are few & far between! I highly recommend Dr Wallach & you will no longer dread your physical exams either! ;)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
Dr Wallach was kind, patient and made me feel comfortable instantly. The exam was thorough and I appreciated her informational, non alarmist approach. Not to mention her office was easy to work with and she took me back right on time. I’ve found my new OB in Denver for sure. Would recommend to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
Dr. Wallach is excellent. She is kind, attentive, efficient and helpful. Would recommend to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
Dr. Wallach is so wonderful! She was kind and took the time to answer all of my questions during my annual exam. Her office is clean, comfortable, and conveniently located. I will absolutely be continuing my care with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
Dr. Wallach's practice is very clean and the wait time it spot on which is a nice change from prior offices I've been to. Dr. Wallach does a great job listening to all of your concerns and questions and gives great advice for whatever your concern may be. I really like that I can get in and out without wasting an entire morning or afternoon. I would highly recommend Dr. Wallach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
Seeing Dr. Wallach was such a different experience for me. It was the first time I've had an GYN take the time to talk with me and understand my history and questions. In the past I've always felt like doctors were rushing to get to their next patient. Such a breath of fresh air to have a thorough, complete exam and leave knowing I had all my questions answered and no looming concerns! I'll definitely be back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
Wow! I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Wallach. She was patient, kind, and knowledgeable. She took her time addressing all of my concerns and I never felt rushed. I left my appointment feeling so lucky that I finally found a doctor that I could trust! I would recommend Dr. Wallach to family, friends and strangers. If I could rate her 6 stars I would!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
Dr. Wallach made me feel comfortable immedietly. She was kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and professional. I also liked that I didn’t feel like she was rushing me out the door. She really took time to make sure I understood the recommended course of action and her staff was helpful too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
This was my first time seeing Dr Wallach. She made my usually uncomfortable experience at the gynecologist calm and comfortable. She explained everything before she did it and was gentle. She was very nice and had a soothing office as well. Staff was courteous. I’d recommend her if you’re looking for a gynecologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
Found her as primary care doctor, turns out she is gynecologist. Came for insect bites for appointment thinking she is primary care doctor, and she sent me to urgent care saying that they have all equipment to do all testing and she doesn’t have equipment in her office. Went to urgent care as she said, urgent care were very surprised why would any doctor send me there for insect bites! And after 6 whole months after my visit to this Wallach she charged my card 306.84$ without authorization
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
Best experience I've ever had at a gynological exam. Dr. Wallach is an amazing doctor and really just a special person. She's what I would call an Angel on earth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
Will NOT be recomeding. Dr Wallach was professional and had flexible scheduling. I got pinched by equipment both times I visited her, which was uncomfortable. She did not explain costs of procedure well or check insurance despite me providing the office with all information. She was kurt and snippy when communicating unfavorable results due to difficulty connecting via phone. I believe Dr Wallach is a competent clinician, but do not think her practice is running smoothly at this time
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
Fantastic, caring, down to earth, excellent bed side manner, takes time with you, explains everything before starting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
Best experience I’ve ever had visiting the gynocologist! Dr. Wallach is compassionate, attentive and professional. I appreciate the extra time she took to listen to all my concerns. Recommend to anyone and everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
Dr. Wallach is personable, listens to your concern and needs and makes you feel comfortable. I'm getting an IUD and she explained all of the information. As being new to CO I'm so happy I found her as my new Doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
I was completely impressed and beyond overjoyed with my experience with Dr. Danielle Wallach! I usually get very nervous meeting new providers, especially an OB/GYN, however she was so down to earth and genuine! From start to finish her and the rest of her staff were beyond amazing! I would highly reccomend using her as your OB/GYN! I never want to change and never will!!! She listens and is a truely amazing doctor. If I could give her 10 stars I would.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
My experience with Dr. Wallach was unlike any previous routine care appointments I've had with other doctors. She really takes the time to get to know you and creates such a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. You can tell she truly cares about her patients. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
I had my annual exam with Dr. Wallach last month and I cannot sing her praises enough. She was professional and welcoming, straightforward about all procedures, and made time for all questions that I had. Best gyn I've had, and will definitely be going back and referring all of my friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
Definitely, definitely go see this doctor! She is smart and picks up on things that other doctors don't.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Wallach, DO?
It was a wonderfl experience. I can't say how wonderful I felt . She was so knowledgeable and caring. I would highly recommend her. Try her you will feel that way too.!!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Wallach?

Insurance accepted