Dr. Danielle Manolakos, DO

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 52 reviews.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr Manolakos for more than 5 years now. I have always found her professional, thorough, and respectful of the patients time, meaning no long waits in her office. Her office staff is equally professional and respectful. I have referred numerous friends and family to her office and all have had wonderful experiences.
Author:
I love Dr. Manolakos and her entire office ! They are consummate professionals, as well as caring and warm people. With 7 melanomas behind me, Dr Manolakos cautiously helps manage my care. She found swollen lymph nodes in my groin and orchestrated a check to confirm that I was healthy. She responsibly got an excellent oncologist on board, set up a PET scan and followed up within minutes of receiving my results. Thankfully I was still cancer free. She’s an excellent doctor with excellent staff!
Author:
went to her with bad infected area on scalp . she did not do a biopsy to know what we were dealing with . did not remove the infected portion. just wrote a script for medical shampoo. spent no time with me to discuss my hair loss .was in and out in 3 minutes. I never went back. my new dermatologist did a biopsy, removed the infected area and gave me shots to kill the infection which also helped my hair grow back
Author:
Dr Manolakos and her staff are excellent. You are shown friendliness and courtesy at check in, Dr Manolakos shows both interest and care for her patient, U highly recommend her.
Author:
would not recommend. very unprofessional. does unnecessary procedures
Author:
Vicky, Julie, Lorie, Alice and Christina welcome you to this Super Friendly office with Ice Water and Peanut BarTreats and Big Smiles! You feel SO GOOD coming here! Both Doctors are Wonderful! Very caring and professional! I actually LOOK FORWARD to my visits! I have had several surgeries there and they welcome me back to change the bandages that I can not reach on my back! I wish all Doctors could be this much fun to visit!!!
Author:
I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Gold Coast Dermatology raises the bar of what a great Doctors office should be. Dr Manolakos is highly skilled and compassionate. Listens, doesn’t rush, and makes you completely comfortable, always with a smile. I trust her 100%. Everyone in the office are warm and friendly and makes you feel very welcome and glad to see you. They always make me smile. I have been there many times and will continue. I am so happy I found Gold Coast Dermatology.
Author:
I have fair skin so I need to have full-body exams every six months to check for skin cancers. My previous dermatologist retired so I needed to find another dermatologist who I felt comfortable with and could trust not to overtreat me. Dr. Manolakos is very professional and does a great job identifying new skin cancers and treating them. She is an excellent surgeon and you can not even tell that I had surgery. Her staff is friendly and competent. I highly recommend Dr. Manolakos!
Author:
not only is dr. manolakos a caring and thorough dermatologist, but warm and sincere human being. I have been to lots of dr offices and am so impressed with her staff of friendly and professional ladies. they are always ready with a smile and a friendly hello. of course, let's not forget the basket of goodies and a frig full of bottles of water!
Author:
My husband recommended Dr. Manolakos, and I am so glad that he did! She is warm, knowledgeable and very professional.
Author:
I have been to many doctors and have tried any different methods of clearing up my acne. Dr. Manolakos has been the most helpful and the most effective! My acne has cleared up drastically. And as a college student, everything works out in my budget! Not to mention, the staff is amazing! Always a warm welcome! Comin here is always a pleasure and I always look forward to coming! Love the experience and the people.
Author:
On time, gave us generous office attention and time with us, knowledgeable and competent, a great office staff as well!
Author:
She is a good listener and tell it like it is.
Author:
Dr. Manolakas makes me feel comfortable and welcome. I never feel rushed and treats me as if I am her only appointment. Her staff is delightful.
Author:
Very considerate and concerned about her patient's health.
Author:
The office staff starts you off with fabulous welcoming skills and making you feel right at home! The Dr is warm and sincere and makes you right at ease. Every time a biopsy is done she is always heads on.. Unfortunately! I am a dermatologists dream.. Full of skin cancer! Recommend this practice to everyone????
Author:
General dermatology experience is fine, but experience with cosmetic fillers leaves much to be desired.
Author:
No she doesn't take any esponsability at all if there is delay for her side.