Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD

Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

800 8th Ave Ste 406

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Leblanc

See how frequently Dr. Leblanc performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Wound Repair
Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Leblanc's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits

• Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Leblanc has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Leblanc does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leblanc and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leblanc's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leblanc to family and friends
Dr. Leblanc's Performance
in Keller |
Dr. Leblanc is extremely talented with her skill set in plastic surgery. Her compassion and genuine care and concern for me was very comforting. Due to an illness I lost quite a bit of fat and collegian in my face which mentally affected everything in my life. Dr. Lablanc went above and beyond making sure I could receive the treatments I needed to repair the damage to my face. If you are considering seeing her you have chosen the best!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Leblanc was terrific! I have never been more comfortable with a surgeon when contemplating elective surgery. She made me comfortable with the entire process - before and after. I would HIGHLY recommend her to all my friends and anyone considering plastic surgery. I am very appreciative of her and her staff for their excellent care.
in Stephenville, Tx |
I was diagnosed with Breast cancer. Because of insurance reason, i had to have a delayed reconstruction done. I was told by my oncologist that Dr Leblanc was a very good doctor for reconstruction. She has far exceeded my expectations. I never thought I would look close to normal after a double mastectomy. She did such an amazing job. Very understanding. She has an amazing staff to back her up. Everything was explained upfront, and if I had any problems or questions, they were always there.
in Arlington, TX |
I have unfortunately had a lot of surgeries in my lifetime and I do a lot of research before selecting a doctor and especially a surgeon. Dr. Leblanc came highly recommended and she was fantastic. Probably the best surgeon I have ever had. She listens, explains everything, spends all the time needed, very very attentive aftercare and most importantly the results were outstanding!! Her support staff is fantastic as well!!
in Arlington, TX |
Dr Leblanc is a unique surgeon. The experience is about you & your desires & expectations. And she delivers! She's a talented artist & perfectionist; the perfect combination for superb results.
in Ft Worth, TX |
All around EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND SURGEON!
in Arlington, TX |
I cannot begin to say enough good things about Dr. Leblanc. She is compassionate, approachable, and her level of surgical expertise is impressive. I came to her for a breast reconstruction revision and hope that she will share my before and after photos with her future patients. The end result was amazing!!!
Have you seen Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
Are you Dr. Leblanc?