Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 49

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Fort Worth, TX and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Texas At Dallas in 1999. She is affiliated with medical facilities Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth and Texas Health Specialty Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD

Dr. Danielle LeBlanc, MD PA

800 8th Ave Ste 406 Fort Worth, TX 76104

Dr. Leblanc's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Leblanc

Brilliant Surgeon
Dr LeBlanc is amazing! She is caring, kind and thorough. Since my first appointment with her, she has made me feel comfortable and confident with her ability. There is a level of trust that she built and has maintained throughout my care. My procedure went perfectly and I believe it’s due to her ability and the way she prepared me and set expectations. The outcome could not have been better. She is such a talented and brilliant surgeon.
Amy – Sep 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
I consulted with 3 Plastic Surgeons before meeting with Dr Leblanc and knew within a minute of meeting her that she was the PS for me. She loves what she does and it shows. Dr Leblanc did my delayed breast and nipple reconstruction. Her work is incredible! She is truly an artist! Not only is Dr Leblanc great at her job, she is also personable, has an awesome sense of humor, extremely thorough and so detailed.....I absolutely looove her!! Thank you so much Dr Leblanc!!
Eve – Jun 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
Dr LeBlanc did an excellent job on my surgery. She spent a lot of time consulting with me before and after surgery. She is wonderful and her staff is very professional and friendly.
Mary R – Oct 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
Dr. Danielle LeBlanc has always taken the time to go over things with me in detail and makes sure that I understand things clearly. She spends a good amount of time with me, each time I have an appointment and I don’t feel rushed through. She has a good bedside manner and makes you feel comfortable. Dr. LeBlanc did part of my reconstruction surgery, after my double mastectomy, but I still have some more reconstruction surgery to do in the future. In the beginning, Dr. LeBlanc took my insurance, but she no longer does, but I am choosing to keep her as my doctor, to finish the remainder of my reconstructive surgery, even though she does not accept my insurance anymore. I love her that much and want to stay with her to complete my reconstruction. All of Dr. LeBlanc’s staff have been so friendly and helpful. I’ve been very pleased and happy with Dr. Danielle LeBlanc and her staff, during my breast cancer journey. Breast Cancer Survivor 2019.
Lorie Jackson – Nov 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
I now believe in the saying that "the third time is the charm". I had previously consulted with two different doctors before my appointment with Dr. Leblanc. Instantly, I knew that she was the perfect doctor for me. She sat patiently and listened to my concerns and then presented to me her plan of treatment. She explained everything in a way that I could understand. She wanted to make sure that she and I were on the same page and that I was comfortable about my upcoming surgery. Never did I feel rushed or unimportant. Her office staff have been just as amazing and accommodating. I would give Dr. Leblanc 5,000 stars and recommend her to all my family and friends.
Jan B. – Sep 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
Dr. Danielle LeBlanc is incredible. I’ve been fighting cancer for almost 4 years, and I’ve had several surgeries through this process. Dr. LeBlanc listened to everything I had concerns about, and thoroughly went over how she could help me. I’ve been in pain from the past surgeries, radiation, and other cancer related treatment. I thought I’d have to live with the aftermath and just deal. Finally, I decided to get a second opinion. I heard of Dr. LeBlanc throughout the years, so I went to see her. She has far beyond exceeded any outcome I was hoping for. Not only is the constant burning sensation gone (that I never believed would leave my life), but my reconstruction is STUNNING! She is an artist. I can not recommend her enough. Her bedside manner is excellent, her staff gets it done & they are all sweethearts, and her talent is exceptional. I highly recommend her! I promise you won’t be disappointed. I love you Dr. LeBlanc for helping me and making me feel beautiful! Thank you so much!
Jessica Walker – Jul 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
I wish someone would have told me about Dr. LeBlanc and her wonderful staff before I had my first surgery. I am VERY pleased with my new results. She is amazing! Her confidence and knowledge were accurate. She explained every step where I could understand. Her experience is what every patient wants. Please, if you are in need of surgery go see her first. You will not be disappointed. She's helped me put my life back together again and I'm forever grateful.
Coco Parrish – Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
Dr. Leblanc is an amazing doctor. She took the time to listen to my needs and gave me realistic expectations of the outcome of my surgery. I am beyond please with the outcome of my breast surgery (removal of implants, breast lift and reduction). She is an amazing surgeon.
TX – Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
Fixed some problems left by a previous surgeon. Much improved result.
Dec 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Leblanc. Not only is she a wonderful person who truly cares about her patients, she is an excellent doctor. I am so pleased with the results of my surgery and couldn't be happier. Her bedside manner is excellent and she actually said before my surgery "I am so happy for you." You will love her!
Fort Worth, TX – Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
Hands down to the best plastic surgeon in the dfw area!! Dr Leblanc is an amazing surgeon and a wonderful person. She really cares about her patients and her work. Her office staff is the best. After my mommy makeover surgery I now highly recommend her to all my patients.
DK in Southlake , TX – Aug 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
I had breast reconstruction due to a double mastectomy from breast cancer. Dr. LeBlanc is amazing. She told me what to expect without me asking. Answered any and all questions. She presented me with all my options without me even asking. She made sure that I knew she genuinely cared about me and my well-being. Breast cancer is hard enough and Dr. LeBlanc made this part easy. I will forever be so grateful to her for that.
kwilliams – Jul 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
Terrific surgeon. Caring and obsessively interested in great outcomes for her patients. I had reduction and lift and abdominoplasty. So happy with the results!
WDG – Jul 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
Amazing surgeon and person! She did all of my breast cancer reconstruction and I am very happy with everything. I always get wonderful feed back from friends who I refer to her. Now looking forward to doing an elective procedure with her!!
Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
Called her on Christmas Day of all days with post surgery concerns and she took the time to listen and help me in every way possible. Never once making me feel guilty for calling.
Molly in Fort Worth – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
Met her a day after being diagnosed with Stage 3 BC, her love & passion made me feel blessed that my breast surgeon led me to her. Fast forward 6 months to surgery, she was able to help me go straight to implant & I was so happy when I woke up to her she smiling face! Fast forward 1 more month when I went for post-op and just didn’t look right she made sure I made it to the ER with one of her nurses and checked on my progress throughout the next week I was there. I could not be more blessed!
Courtney in Saginaw, TX – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
I’m a 36 year old breast cancer survivor and Dr. LeBlanc was part of my amazing medical team. She literally put me back together. My breast’s look better than I ever could have imagined after having a double mastectomy. I’m so glad that I chose her to be on my team.
D. Yel – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
As a six time cancer survivor I have seen a few cancer doctors. Dr. LeBlanc did my reconstructive surgery after the first attempt by another doctor failed drastically. This doctors hands perform miracles. Dawn (Rusty) Buerger
Dawn (Rusty) Buerger – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
I travel across the country to continue seeing Dr LeBlanc! As a young breast cancer survivor, doctors are part of my life. Dr LeBlanc is a member of my God Squad. Her talents, patience, compassion, attention to detail and personalized care are second to none. I would refer anyone that I care about to her. She made me feel beautiful inside and out.
Breast Cancer Survivor in Ft Worth, TX – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?
MOMMY MAKEOVER.......If you’re looking for a NEW YOU.....don’t look anywhere else!!! Dr. LeBlanc is the best in Fort Worth!! I promise!!! When your personal OBGYN says it’s the best job she’s seen and recommends Dr. LeBlanc to others you know you made the right choice!!
Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danielle Leblanc, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Leblanc?