Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Danielle Deluca-Pytell, MD
"Inevitably, when people meet me, they want to talk plastic surgery. It's easy to ask your girlfriend questions when it doesn't feel like you're in an office, especially when we're all having a glass of wine. From breasts to Botox to bellies after babies, almost everyone wants to talk about it. So think of me as your girlfriend the plastic surgeon. Just without the glass of wine."

Youn Plastic Surgery

755 W Big Beaver Rd Ste 1200

Troy, MI 48084

Learn about Dr. Deluca-Pytell

Dr. DeLuca-Pytell maintains a passionate commitment to high quality patient care. Patients are enveloped in a safe and caring environment, one where both Dr. DeLuca-Pytell and her dedicated and knowledgeable staff provide complete and continuous support from start to finish.Just as the master craftsman must pay strong attention to detail, so too does the master surgeon. Dr. DeLuca-Pytell creates a naturally enhanced appearance for each patient that is individualized for them. Time is spent discussing what is possible, but also what is not. Patients leave looking "refreshed" instead of "different." Most importantly, patients feel like themselves again.

Dr. Deluca-Pytell's Experience

Dr. Deluca-Pytell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Dermal Filler
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Tufts University
  • University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Institute For Aesthetic Surgery and Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Deluca-Pytell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Deluca-Pytell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deluca-Pytell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Deluca-Pytell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deluca-Pytell to family and friends
Dr. Deluca-Pytell's Performance
Lake Orion, Mi |
Dr Deluca-Pytell is extremely caring, competent, and professional. I could not be happier with entire process and I would highly recommend her.
Roseville, MI |
She is great! I went to her after having a not so great breast augmentation from another Doctor at a different facility. After being very unsatisfied with my results a year later, I seen Dr. Deluca-Pytell for a revision. I am a week out post surgery and they look AMAZING!! I am SO happy! I defienatly recommend!!
in Milford, MI |
I got up the courage to research Plastic Surgeons, abdominalplasty and breast augmentation. After meeting with Dr. Deluca-Pytell I instantly felt at ease due to her ability to listen, understand and guide me through the process while defining realistic expectations and outcomes to achieve the look I was after. I hold her honesty and straight forward nature in high regard and her beside manner and welcoming hugs made me feel like I was a friend, not just a patient. She is truly an artist!
in East Lansing MI |
I recommend Dr. Deluca-Pytell and her staff to everyone who wants to improve themselves. She is very straight forward, honest, genuine, knowledgeable, and comforting. She takes into consideration what you would like, with the safest practice/procedure possible. The follow up she and her staff have provided is above and beyond what I had expected. The cost for my procedure was average but the aftercare that has been provided is above and beyond any Dr. I have ever had to deal with
in Rochester Hills, MI |
This woman is amazing! I had a breast augmentation at 22 y/o (I could barely fill an A cup & sick of looking like a boy). Having natural looking results was very important to me and she did a wonderful job helping me achieve that. She is so friendly and understanding, I felt incredibly safe with her. GREAT bedside manner (even when I had a meltdown) I had so many questions and her & her staff were always available to answer them. Only downside is office staff can be a little rude/short sometimes
Have you seen Dr. Danielle Deluca-Pytell, MD?
Are you Dr. Deluca-Pytell?

See our Plastic Surgery Specialist at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital