Dr. Daniela Saadia, MD

Neurology | Female

Dr. Daniela Saadia, MD
Dr. Daniela Saadia, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Stuart, FL. She is 47 years old. Dr. Saadia is affiliated with Martin Medical Center.

Dr. Saadia's Experience

See how Dr. Saadia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Saadia

Dr. Saadia accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Saadia is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Saadia has admitting privileges.

Dr. Saadia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saadia to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Saadia's Performance
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I was immediately told by the doctor that if I was there for pain meds that I was not going to get them as if I had a drug problem. Pain meds and anti-inflammatory drugs do not help my symptoms, so to immediately say that to a new patient who desperately needs help/diagnosis is offensive to say the least. I started to talk about my physical symptoms, not mental symptoms and was stopped and I was then told I was depressed and was prescribed a high dose of cymbalta and was told that if I have fibr
in Stuart, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Saadia for years for my migraines, carpal tunnel, and various other problems. I think she is great and so is her staff. There is a long wait time to get into see her, but she is well worth it. My husband starting seeing her due to issues going on with him and had to wait close to four months to her. She was very thorough in her examination of him and referred us to the U of M for a second opinion based on her opinion,U of M concurred with Dr. Saadia and spoke highly of her
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
after having my MD faxed over a referral, I was called to be told she is at max capacity for MS. I'm sure she's a good doctor but not sure why all this doctors require information prior to accepting you, They do not work a full week, do not go to any hospital and the first thing they sure ask is for insurance . I've been in PSL for over 25 years and cannot believe how the best Doctor's have left practice or relocated and now we are at the mercy of doctors like Dr. Saadia who forgets who she work
in Stuart, FL |
I want to start by saying that Dr. Saadia is a wonderful doctor that take care of large amount of patients. She is very pleasant, educated and smart. With many years of experience she has a awesome bedside manner and takes her job seriously. She makes sure all your issues are addressed and answered before you leave. As a patient I would definitely recommend her to anyone who has a neurological problem(s). The Staff is absolutely amazing, very polite and they work with their scope of knowledge.
Stuart, FL |
DR SAADIA VERY DEDICATED AND CARING PHYSICIAN!! WHEN YOU CALL THE OFFICE YOU GET A VERY KIND AND CARING STAFF. DR. SAADIA IS QUICK TO RESPOND TO YOUR NEEDS, EXTREMELY THOROUGH AND A WONDERFUL PERSON IN GERNERAL.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
My long time Neurologist retired, I asked him for a recommendation, he gave me the Name of Dr. Saadia. After my first visit I called him and thanked him very much. Dr. Saadia is an extremely intelligent and caring physician, her staff follows her lead and is super efficient and helpful. I am an 89% disabled veteran and really need the availability of a physician such as this and am grateful for the medical care I receive.
Stuart, FL |
Dr. Saadia is a very compassionate doctor. She will do what it takes to ensure her patients get the care they deserve. She's earned the trust of thousands of patients and other physicians over the years. Her small practice is very busy, however she is still accepting new patients, with a referral. If you need to see a neurologist, I highly recommend speaking to your primary care doctor about a referral to Dr. Saadia. Her staff and office are great too!
in Palm City |
I jumped through all the hoops required for an appointment hoping to see and talk to the dr for a second opinion on my daily headaches. She had me wait over a week to tell me she would not see me and could not help me. Very disappointed. Would have liked an appointment to have discussion on my problems as she was recommended by my PCP. Extremely let down.
in port st lucie |
She didn't want to take me because I had a complicated case...what kind of doctor does that?? I thought Doctor should see anyone !!! Forget it...
in palm city, fl |
Staff is very rude...
Have you seen Dr. Daniela Saadia, MD?
Are you Dr. Saadia?

Compare Dr. Saadia

Dr. Saadia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Saadia has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Saadia's Board Certifications

• Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy Due to Alcohol and Drugs
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vasculitis
  • Vertigo

Dr. Saadia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saadia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology