Dr. Daniela Rusovici, MD

Neurology ·  Female

Dr. Rusovici

North Brevard Medical Support, Inc.

5005 Port St John Pkwy # 2200 Port St John, FL 32927

Dr. Daniela Rusovici, MD is a neurology specialist in Port St John, FL. She specializes in neurology.

Dr. Rusovici accepts

Dr. Rusovici accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
CHAMPVA
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid
MVP Health Care
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Rusovici's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rusovici's Top Procedures and Conditions

Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
high

Dr. Rusovici treats Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension more than 88% of her peers

Dr. Rusovici treats this condition more than 88% of her peers

Seizure Disorders

Dr. Rusovici treats Seizure Disorders more than 87% of her peers

Dr. Rusovici treats this condition more than 87% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Febrile Convulsion

• Insomnia
  • Leukodystrophy
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

Dr. Rusovici is originally from Europe in Bucharest, Romania and has earned a combined M.D. Ph.D. degree. She completed her medical internship at University of Maryland Union Memorial Hospital and she went on to complete her Neurology Residency at Un...

• Neurology

Dr. Rusovici's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rusovici

3.1

Dr. Rusovici?
Dr. Rusovici's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniela Rusovici, MD
I learned the hard way she is incompetent and negligent in the care and treatment of her patients. She is very poor at following up with patients and returning phone calls. When we complained about her she wrote us a very offensive and demeaning letter telling us to find a different doctor. My recommendation on her is to run as fast and as far as possible from this doctor. Her inattention and care for the patient while on special medications is not just responsible but dangerous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rusovici, MD?
We found her to be cold, clinical, came off as arrogant - too busy to spend time explaining the procedure. Blew into the room, stated she was going to do a lumbar puncture without even speaking about concerns and existing spinal problems. Asked her to wait a minute, she said 'so you you're not going to do this?' She skipped her classes on patient interface, compassion and patience. She inserted the needle multiple times and never succeeded. Gave my mom unnecessary pain and didn't apologize.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rusovici, MD?
Great doctor! Patient and compassionate. Thorough and knowledgeable. Glad she’s my neurologist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rusovici, MD?
I contacted her office three weeks ago to schedule an appointment for someone else. I spoke to Trish, who assured me she would call me back in two days. Since I didn't hear back, I called again. I was told she would call me the next day as 'they were in clinicals.' Still no call, after another week went by. This is unacceptable. I was able to get an appointment with Knight Neurology in Rockledge the same day I called, as they had a cancellation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rusovici, MD?
It states in her Bio, that she treats CRPS. She lies, she has no chronic pain experience and actually laughed at me and called my pain Dr in Clearwater Florida crazy. My Dr there had asked her to take over writing my prescriptions for my CRPS (no opiates) she laughed at me, for even asking, and called one of the top Dr's in in the field of pain crazy! All my Dr in Clearwater wanted was to save me money and wear and tear on my car. He's a 350 mile trip back and forth. So she lied, she abandoned
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rusovici, MD?
Well my mothers first visit appt at 9am.lts 930 and Dr hasn't even come in yet!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rusovici, MD?
I was so excited to find a Doctor that knew about Charcot Marie Tooth Disease. Dr. Rusovici was very pleasant and seemed knowledgeable about my condition. I had my first appointment, which went well, and was scheduled for a NCS the next month. She did the test in my legs, and said I would need to reschedule for my upper body. I did and was rescheduled four times. The fifth time I told the receptionist to forget it. I didn’t do anything wrong. Very disappointed!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rusovici, MD?
After seeing another Neurologist in Brevard County for 15 years, I switched Dr.'s and went to see Dr. Rusovici. Immediately she weened me off of a high dose of a toxic epilepsy drug that I had been taking since 1999, and switched me to a non-toxic medication while I still had no ill effects from the other. Now not only do I have no worry related to the medicine, but many of the side effects that I experienced are now gone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rusovici, MD?
She is a great doctor, but wait time is horrendous. Trying to get an appointment when you need one is worse. She is a doctor who knows what she is doing, and she always is concerned about what is going on, but it seems that other things in the office cut down on that. It takes away from going.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rusovici, MD?
I have seen many Neurologist in the Brevard area, for a number of years. I have finally found an outstanding Doctor in Dr. Rusovici! She has been generous with her patient/Doctor time, never seems to be in a hurry to get me out of her office. Goes beyond my expectation every time I meet with her. Has shown me that she genuinely cares about me and my condition. My hope is for a very long and lasting relationship with her. My heart would be broken if I lost her as my physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rusovici, MD?
This Doctor is unbelievably rude and cruel, could not believe her attitude. The Nurses and receptionist are very nice and humble a pleasure to meet with them. I was very relaxed in acknowledging the niceness of the nurses and receptionists, so I just knew I got a pretty nice Doctor that would relate with me, but huh. Again "Unbelievable."
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rusovici, MD?
This is one great doctor worth going to see. She is clearly well educated, smart and knowledgable. Listens to you and advises properly. A pleasure to see as a doctor. I got to finally feel normal again while under her care. Try to see if you can make an appointment. She is booked solid but if you are lucky you might get in sooner than later. Excellent physician!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rusovici, MD?
Where to start - this person is horrible as a doctor, and should find a new profession in research. Her bedside manner is horrific. Because of this, I don't know if she has medical knowledge or not - as we never got to that area. I had to ask her to leave before we could get to that point. She takes the 'offense' before even opening her mouth. Please stay clear.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rusovici, MD?
Condescending, rude bedside manner. Gives up on patients that are difficult conditions to treat or respond poorly to treatment because, it makes her feel bad about herself. Another word, apparently when challenged this specialist throws in the towel and prefers to abandon her patients if she cannot get a positive outcome for herself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rusovici, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rusovici?

First Choice Medical Group

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rusovici treats patients.

Compare Providers