Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Rodriguez

Daniela M Rodriguez MD

21727 Greater Mack Ave Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080

Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Saint Clair Shores, MI and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci in 1997 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Rodriguez accepts

Dr. Rodriguez accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Blue Preferred PPO
HAP Insurance
Health Alliance
Priority Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Rodriguez's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Abdominoplasty
  • Aging Face
  • Birthmark
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Labiaplasty
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Restylane® Injections

4.3

Dr. Rodriguez?
Dr. Rodriguez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD
I had recently lost more than 100 lbs and was referred for plastic surgery. I was nervous and unsure about the process. I felt welcomed from the telephone, via the consultation as well as with my first appointment with Dr. Rodriquez. She took time to answer all my questions and concerns. The day of my surgery she was patient and caring as well as didn't mind speaking with my family. Dr. Rodriquez transformed my body. I had a major tummy tuck, lipo etc. I never thought that I would have a beautiful stomach. I have ABS! Another important thing I loved is that she was available during my recovery. Every time, I contacted Dr. Rodriquez, she called back. I am so happy with my results and proud of myself for making this discussion. I must also say that, the officer manager, Rhoda is amazing. The entire team made my process an awesome experience. Last, I have happily referred many people because of her caring spirit, professionalism and talent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I had my consult with her and her assistant Rhoda in January. I explained the reason I was there. I have always been unhappy with my profile and was interested in possibly getting a chin implant with neck Lipo. She examined me and agreed that I would benefit from an implant and made it seem very straight forward. I told her that I loved the way my face looked from the front and I didn’t want it to change. I only wanted projection from the side. I wanted it to be subtle and just wanted to balance my face a little more. She was very confident and reassuring that my front face wouldn’t change much at all. After the surgery I was horrified at my appearance. My chin was so large and created so much length to my face. It completely changed my whole look. I'm in her office crying about how unhappy I was and she said I looked beautiful and had to get used to it. The only solution she offered was removal. She seemed offended that I was unhappy. I ended up getting a revision with another doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Earlier this year I was on this same pages reading some of the same reviews. I wondered when I would finally go through and setup an appointment, if I would be comfortable enough to ask "the right" questions. I didn't know if I was confident enough to go through with everything from start to finish and if I could find someone that made me comfortable enough to help get me there. Now three months after my surgery and I can say that I'll miss Dr. Rodriguez and her incredible team. I went in with so much doubt and concern and within minutes of talking to the Dr. I knew I went to the right place. I was no longer concerned about the impression I would make being a first time patient, they were already there for me. I explained my bariatric journey and everyone in the office was supportive and willing to listen to every concern and question I had. Through all of the appointments, setup, the surgery and for every post surgery appointment afterwards, they were my team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
When you need to have surgery choosing the best possible surgeon to fit your needs is vital. I could not be happier with my choice. I wish there was 10 stars not just 5! Dr. Rodriguez not only has an incredible bedside manner, she listened to my concerns, answered my questions and really gave me my life back when she repaired my abdominal muscle/TT. She was available to me after surgery and I can see in her actions that she genuinely cared and cares about my recovery. Her experience, and confidence is unmatchable. I already reccommended her to others who need similar repairs. I can not recommend anyone else to anyone else... I'm so happy that I found her. Her staff is pleasant and knowledgeable as well. I 100% recommend Dr. Rodriguez!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez and her staff are absolutely amazing. As soon as I walked in the door they made me feel very comfortable. You can call them as many times as you need and they are very patient with you no matter how many questions you have. I am extremely happy with the results right from the first consolation down to my scars from surgery. I will definitely be going back in the future! If you need any work done I would highly recommend Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, and her office. She is amazing!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
She is absolutely amazing. I am a transgender person and her and the office always treat me with respect and dignity, the receptionist would always address me in my preferred name. I had breast augmentation surgery, and she did an amazing job explaining everything and making me feel comfortable. My ribcage is asymmetrical and presurgery my nipples were uneven, she compensated for all those issues and even corrected the unevenness. The results are amazing and i couldn't be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I love this doctor and office staff. I had breast surgery done and could not be happier. The doctor even discovered and cured a skin cancer on my face that she noticed when I went for my first consultation. I have referred friends and family and am saving up for my next procedure
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I was very nervous about having surgery as it was extensive. Dr. Rodriguez performed an upper and lower tummy tuck, trunk lift, lipo of hips and thighs and a breast augmentation. I’m beyond happy with my results! I’m a new person. This was life changing. Hire this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I had breast implants, liposuction and Botox. She is very personable and talented. She gave he her private cell phone number. I am thrilled with my new body.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez is awesome! She's so personable, caring and knowledgeable. Her experience and perfectionism are evident in my results! Her staff is is always friendly and so accommodating. I highly recommend her and will personally never go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Had liposuction arms and tummy tuck. Experience was wonderful. Dr. Rodriguez is very kind and talented. Took her time to answer my questions and was always positive and reassuring. She even gave me her private cell number so I could reach her if I had any problems or questions after surgery. I have never been treated so well. I feel better about myself now and have more energy and enjoy shopping for new clothes. Thank you Dr. Rodriguez for being so great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Had a facelift by Dr. Rodriguez a few months ago and I am so pleased. She is such a talented and wonderful surgeon! Dr. Rodriguez is so sweet as well as having a wonderful assistant who was so knowledgeable, kind and helpful. I strongly recommend Dr. Rodriguez for anyone considering cosmetic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I had a lower body lift, lipo, breast lift, abdominoplasty/panniculectomy after losing considerable weight from gastric bypass and multiple pregnancies. Never did I image I would have a flat stomach and non-droopy breasts. My scars are minimal and my healing was exactly as she predicted before surgery (just on the longer end). I highly recommend her for patients who have had gastric bypass and need large amounts of skin/fat/tissue removed. I am amazed by her and her skills. Her staff is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
My disappointment was when there is a problem,there was a lack of acceptance and follow up. Her staff keeps her from patients. You want fillers...great! Anything more serious,keep searching.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Rodriguez, and I could not be happier. Before my surgery, I really struggled with how I looked. She did a great job with my implants. The recovery went very smoothly. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. She is extremely professional and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I am a 30 year old female who lost 90 pounds on my own with eating clean and exercise. I felt healthy, but had extra skin around my stomach and back from the weight loss. I had a consultation with Dr. Rodriguez and immediately connected with her and her staff. I had a tummy tuck and trunk lift on December 16th, 2015...and from pre-op to my last post op appointment today I have been nothing but impressed and thankful EVERY day I found her. Thank you SO much Dr. Rodriguez! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez was very insightful, accessible and showed genuine concern during my recovery...like a real person! I look forward to making referrals. My surgical results were nothing less than awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rodriguez?