Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Female • Age 49

Dr. Rodriguez

Daniela M Rodriguez MD

21727 Greater Mack Ave Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080

Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Saint Clair Shores, MI and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci medical school in 1997. She is affiliated with medical facilities Ascension Saint John Hospital and Beaumont Hospital - Grosse Pointe Campus. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rodriguez to book an appointment.

Dr. Rodriguez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rodriguez

4.4

Dr. Rodriguez?
I just had an eyelid "lift" and a lower-face and neck lift performed by Dr. Rodriguez in January, and I absolutely love the results!! Dr. Rodriguez has the talent and skill to make sure you end up looking natural. I really appreciated that she listened to what I wanted - which was to look rejuvenated without looking plastic and "pumped-up." So, I opted to not have excess fat injected into my laugh-lines (those gentle lines don't bother me that much and I wanted to still look like "me") and the lower-face and neck lift alone definitely gave me the results I wanted. One friend, who didn't know I had surgery, said I was "glowing." Others comment how "rested" I look. Which is just what I was going for. Dr. Rodriguez, and her entire staff, are friendly, down-to-earth, informative and easy to talk to, which makes for a very relaxed experience.
Karen G. – Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I had a consultation with Dr. Rodriguez several months ago and from that very day I knew that I would be selecting her to perform my surgery. Her staff is incredibly polite, caring and display a willingness to make sure you are comfortable and well informed. After having my surgery in December 2019, I couldn't be more pleased with the results. My follow-up appointments have been just the same, Dr. Rodriguez takes all the necessary time to counsel her patients and I'm so fortunate to be her life long patient. Thank you Dr. Rodriguez, you are the BEST!!!!! Your staff too!!!!
Laura Shoemaker – Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
After reading all of Dr. Rodriguez's amazing reviews and hearing so many good things about the results that other people have had, I called the office to schedule my appointent and was able to be fit right in with my schedule. The office itself is beautiful and looks like it's out of a design magazine. I had a lot of questions about getting a breast augmentation and Dr. Rodriguez and her assistant, Rhoda made all of my questions and concerns feel valid and I felt SO much better after the consult. I ended up booking my surgery the day of my first appointment. Recovery was very doable, especially with Dr. Rodriguez and her team to help me along the way! I have never felt more confident in myself and the result were better than I ever imagined! Dr. Rodriguez knew exactly what looked best on me and her experience and knowledge and my results clearly prove that! Going to Dr. Rodriguez for my breast implants was the best decision I have ever made!
Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I trust her opinion and skills. Amazing surgeon and great staff.
Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Best ever. Kind, professional and gentle. Love her!!
Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
My friend had recommended me to see Dr. Rodriguez for a consultation. After seeing her great results, I booked a consultation for a facelift within the week. The office staff were very welcoming and both Dr. Rodriguez and her cosmetic consultant, Rhoda, were very nice and reassuring. I had an easy recovery process and the office let me come in on short notice if I had a question or concern. Dr. Rodriguez has made me feel 110% more confident in my own skin and I'm so glad I went and trusted her with my face and not another doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez and her team!
Tilli0704 – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I found Dr. Rodriguez after comparing her and other plastic surgeons in the area and her experience and education stood out to me. I booked a consultation and the receptionist got me in within a week! I met with Dr. Rodriguez and Rhoda, the cosmetic consultant, for Liposuction and they took their time in the appointment and answered all of my questions very throughly. I was even able to book my surgery the day of the consultation and they got me my preferred date. Recovery was easy and Dr. Rodriguez was easily available to me when I had additional questions after my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez for any type of procedure, you won't regret it!
Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez was wonderful. She showed a lot of compassion and was comforting the morning of my surgery (I was very scared and nervous). I had a tummy tuck & breast reduction and couldn't be happier with the results!
Macomb, MI – Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I had recently lost more than 100 lbs and was referred for plastic surgery. I was nervous and unsure about the process. I felt welcomed from the telephone, via the consultation as well as with my first appointment with Dr. Rodriquez. She took time to answer all my questions and concerns. The day of my surgery she was patient and caring as well as didn't mind speaking with my family. Dr. Rodriquez transformed my body. I had a major tummy tuck, lipo etc. I never thought that I would have a beautiful stomach. I have ABS! Another important thing I loved is that she was available during my recovery. Every time, I contacted Dr. Rodriquez, she called back. I am so happy with my results and proud of myself for making this discussion. I must also say that, the officer manager, Rhoda is amazing. The entire team made my process an awesome experience. Last, I have happily referred many people because of her caring spirit, professionalism and talent.
Pepcee' – Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I had my consult with her and her assistant Rhoda in January. I explained the reason I was there. I have always been unhappy with my profile and was interested in possibly getting a chin implant with neck Lipo. She examined me and agreed that I would benefit from an implant and made it seem very straight forward. I told her that I loved the way my face looked from the front and I didn’t want it to change. I only wanted projection from the side. I wanted it to be subtle and just wanted to balance my face a little more. She was very confident and reassuring that my front face wouldn’t change much at all. After the surgery I was horrified at my appearance. My chin was so large and created so much length to my face. It completely changed my whole look. I'm in her office crying about how unhappy I was and she said I looked beautiful and had to get used to it. The only solution she offered was removal. She seemed offended that I was unhappy. I ended up getting a revision with another doc.
Jul 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Earlier this year I was on this same pages reading some of the same reviews. I wondered when I would finally go through and setup an appointment, if I would be comfortable enough to ask "the right" questions. I didn't know if I was confident enough to go through with everything from start to finish and if I could find someone that made me comfortable enough to help get me there. Now three months after my surgery and I can say that I'll miss Dr. Rodriguez and her incredible team. I went in with so much doubt and concern and within minutes of talking to the Dr. I knew I went to the right place. I was no longer concerned about the impression I would make being a first time patient, they were already there for me. I explained my bariatric journey and everyone in the office was supportive and willing to listen to every concern and question I had. Through all of the appointments, setup, the surgery and for every post surgery appointment afterwards, they were my team.
Jon in Saint Clair Shores, MI – Jun 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
When you need to have surgery choosing the best possible surgeon to fit your needs is vital. I could not be happier with my choice. I wish there was 10 stars not just 5! Dr. Rodriguez not only has an incredible bedside manner, she listened to my concerns, answered my questions and really gave me my life back when she repaired my abdominal muscle/TT. She was available to me after surgery and I can see in her actions that she genuinely cared and cares about my recovery. Her experience, and confidence is unmatchable. I already reccommended her to others who need similar repairs. I can not recommend anyone else to anyone else... I'm so happy that I found her. Her staff is pleasant and knowledgeable as well. I 100% recommend Dr. Rodriguez!
May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez and her staff are absolutely amazing. As soon as I walked in the door they made me feel very comfortable. You can call them as many times as you need and they are very patient with you no matter how many questions you have. I am extremely happy with the results right from the first consolation down to my scars from surgery. I will definitely be going back in the future! If you need any work done I would highly recommend Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, and her office. She is amazing!!
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
She is absolutely amazing. I am a transgender person and her and the office always treat me with respect and dignity, the receptionist would always address me in my preferred name. I had breast augmentation surgery, and she did an amazing job explaining everything and making me feel comfortable. My ribcage is asymmetrical and presurgery my nipples were uneven, she compensated for all those issues and even corrected the unevenness. The results are amazing and i couldn't be happier.
TaylorM in New Baltimore, MI – Feb 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I love this doctor and office staff. I had breast surgery done and could not be happier. The doctor even discovered and cured a skin cancer on my face that she noticed when I went for my first consultation. I have referred friends and family and am saving up for my next procedure
Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I was very nervous about having surgery as it was extensive. Dr. Rodriguez performed an upper and lower tummy tuck, trunk lift, lipo of hips and thighs and a breast augmentation. I’m beyond happy with my results! I’m a new person. This was life changing. Hire this doctor.
Suzanne in Macomb – Feb 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I had breast implants, liposuction and Botox. She is very personable and talented. She gave he her private cell phone number. I am thrilled with my new body.
Lori in Grosse Pointe Farms, MI – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez is awesome! She's so personable, caring and knowledgeable. Her experience and perfectionism are evident in my results! Her staff is is always friendly and so accommodating. I highly recommend her and will personally never go anywhere else.
Shelby Township, MI – Sep 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Had liposuction arms and tummy tuck. Experience was wonderful. Dr. Rodriguez is very kind and talented. Took her time to answer my questions and was always positive and reassuring. She even gave me her private cell number so I could reach her if I had any problems or questions after surgery. I have never been treated so well. I feel better about myself now and have more energy and enjoy shopping for new clothes. Thank you Dr. Rodriguez for being so great!
Haley Mansour in Grosse Pointe Shores, MI – Sep 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Had a facelift by Dr. Rodriguez a few months ago and I am so pleased. She is such a talented and wonderful surgeon! Dr. Rodriguez is so sweet as well as having a wonderful assistant who was so knowledgeable, kind and helpful. I strongly recommend Dr. Rodriguez for anyone considering cosmetic surgery.
Harper Woods, MI – Aug 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rodriguez?

ENHANCE THE NATURAL YOU