Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female

Daniela M Rodriguez MD 21727 Greater Mack Ave Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080 Get Directions
Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD
Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Saint Clair Shores, MI. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Grosse Pointe Campus and Saint John Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Rodriguez's Care Philosophy

ENHANCE THE NATURAL YOU

Dr. Rodriguez's Experience

See how Dr. Rodriguez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rodriguez

Dr. Rodriguez accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Rodriguez is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rodriguez has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rodriguez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodriguez to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Rodriguez's Performance
in Grosse Pointe Shores, MI |
Had liposuction arms and tummy tuck. Experience was wonderful. Dr. Rodriguez is very kind and talented. Took her time to answer my questions and was always positive and reassuring. She even gave me her private cell number so I could reach her if I had any problems or questions after surgery. I have never been treated so well. I feel better about myself now and have more energy and enjoy shopping for new clothes. Thank you Dr. Rodriguez for being so great!
Harper Woods, MI |
Had a facelift by Dr. Rodriguez a few months ago and I am so pleased. She is such a talented and wonderful surgeon! Dr. Rodriguez is so sweet as well as having a wonderful assistant who was so knowledgeable, kind and helpful. I strongly recommend Dr. Rodriguez for anyone considering cosmetic surgery.
Clinton Township |
I had a lower body lift, lipo, breast lift, abdominoplasty/panniculectomy after losing considerable weight from gastric bypass and multiple pregnancies. Never did I image I would have a flat stomach and non-droopy breasts. My scars are minimal and my healing was exactly as she predicted before surgery (just on the longer end). I highly recommend her for patients who have had gastric bypass and need large amounts of skin/fat/tissue removed. I am amazed by her and her skills. Her staff is great!
in Detroit, MI |
My disappointment was when there is a problem,there was a lack of acceptance and follow up. Her staff keeps her from patients. You want fillers...great! Anything more serious,keep searching.
in Warren, MI |
I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Rodriguez, and I could not be happier. Before my surgery, I really struggled with how I looked. She did a great job with my implants. The recovery went very smoothly. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. She is extremely professional and kind.
in Macomb, MI |
I am a 30 year old female who lost 90 pounds on my own with eating clean and exercise. I felt healthy, but had extra skin around my stomach and back from the weight loss. I had a consultation with Dr. Rodriguez and immediately connected with her and her staff. I had a tummy tuck and trunk lift on December 16th, 2015...and from pre-op to my last post op appointment today I have been nothing but impressed and thankful EVERY day I found her. Thank you SO much Dr. Rodriguez! Highly recommend!
Dr. Rodriguez was very insightful, accessible and showed genuine concern during my recovery...like a real person! I look forward to making referrals. My surgical results were nothing less than awesome.
Have you seen Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Are you Dr. Rodriguez?

Compare Dr. Rodriguez

Dr. Rodriguez's Care Philosophy

ENHANCE THE NATURAL YOU

Dr. Rodriguez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Rodriguez has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rodriguez's Board Certifications

Completed in 2002

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1993

• French

Dr. Rodriguez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodriguez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer