Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 51

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Saint Clair Shores, MI and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci medical school in 1997. She is affiliated with medical facilities Ascension Saint John Hospital and Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD

Daniela M Rodriguez MD

21727 Greater Mack Ave Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080 ()

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Rodriguez with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Mayo.

These providers are on the medical staff of Mayo.

Dr. Rodriguez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rodriguez

Dr. Rodriguez

HAPPY
From the moment you walk into Dr. Daniela Rodriguez’s office you have a sense of great things are about to happen. The staff is welcoming, friendly, and professional. Then you finally meet Dr. Rodriguez who is this beautiful, petite, and patient doctor. She has a way of making you feel like you’re her only patient of the day. She takes her time and explain every step in great detail. The day of surgery Dr. Rodriguez is again answering any of your questions and assuring you of the plan. The next day after surgery she’s calling to check on you. Personal touch that went a long way with me. I’m 4 weeks post operation and loving everything about my Breast Lift, Tummy Tuck and MR. If you’re on the fence, leap! Dr. Rodriguez will be there to catch you and make your wildest dream come alive. #YOLO
Yolanda D. – Apr 08, 2022
Could Not Be Happier!
I can’t say enough fantastic things about Dr. Rodriguez & her staff. Severe back & neck pain along w/migraines were the primary reason for my breast reduction, but a side benefit was the gain of self confidence once my breast size was more properly proportioned to my body. From the first consultation I was immediately made to feel comfortable by Dr. Rodriguez & her staff. She walked through the complete plan, what the recovery time would be like, several before & after photos, & a detailed view of all costs involved. The day of the surgery Dr. Rodriguez was very thorough in her overview of the surgery itself & what to expect afterwards. She was in communication w/my husband right after surgery, saw me in her office the next 2 days to ensure proper healing & removal of drainage tubes, & continued to communicate via her personal cell to check in on my recovery. It has now been 3 months since my surgery, my scars are looking fantastic, no more back/neck pain, & I couldn't be happier
MMC – Mar 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I began seeing Dr. Rodriguez for non surgical procedures. She was always kind and listened to any questions or concerns I had. I never felt rushed even though these were minor procedures. I went on to have a tummy tuck 2 years ago. I have been thrilled with the results. I can wear a bathing suit with confidence. I am also wearing jeans again after 25 years! My pain was minimal and my scar continues to become less visible. I would do it all over again! I am less than 3 weeks post op from a full face lift and upper eye lift. I was not nervous as I have complete trust in Dr. Rodriguez. I had almost no pain and my minimal bruising is gone. I still have a bit of swelling around my jaw but the results are amazing! I look completely natural. I look refreshed not altered. Exactly what a great facelift looks like. Thank you to Dr. Rodriguez and her kind office staff.
Krysten Swan – Mar 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez and her staff are very professional and caring. She listened to me and suggested what I needed.I had abdominalplasty. I look amazing. My scar is hardly visible. She did a remarkable job. I had minimal pain and bruising. I've referred 4 people already.
Stefanie Dickerson – Oct 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I saw dr Rodriguez for a breast lift and augmentation. I had an amazing experience from start to finish. Not only did she answer all of my questions, but she also provided her expert advice to help me reach a decision I am incredibly happy with. The results of my surgery are exactly as we described And I am absolutely thrilled with her work. On the day of my surgery she made me feel safe and cared about, exactly the kind of patient experience i hoped for. ??
Sep 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I saw Dr. Rodriguez in 2010 and again about 10 years later for a different procedure. I couldn’t have been more pleased with my results and the care I received from her. She listened to my concerns, explained my options and answered all of my questions. She not only a highly skilled professional, but someone who genuinely cares for her patients. Thank you Dr. Rodriguez and staff!!
Aug 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Rodriguez and her staff!! Right from my first appointment only as a consultation I felt an immediate connection with her. I cancelled all my other consultations and scheduled my appointment for an abdominalplasty with muscle repair. I felt very comfortable with her. The outcome of my surgery was even better than I could have expected! She gave me her personal phone number incase I needed her and called me personally to check on me while recovering! I would recommend Dr. Rodriguez for anyone considering cosmetic surgery. She knows what she is doing and being a woman herself know the body well! After 2 c-sections and years of not feeling like myself I finally feel like myself again!!! Thank you Dr. Rodriguez!!
Katie B – Jun 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I saw Dr. Rodriguez for my breast augmentation. She did a wonderful job and I couldn’t have had better results.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Jun 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I had liposuction abdominalplasty and muscle repair done in February 2021. Dr Rodriguez is the best. She is very professional and caring! She did an excellent job and I cannot thank her and her Team enough for making the process as smooth as possible. I highly recommend Dr Rodriguez for any of your needs.
Dawn Odell – Jun 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez to anyone!
Jennifer V. – May 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Highly recommend her! I had a TT and MR. LOVE the results and her follow-up was amazing. I wish I would have done it sooner.
Saint Clair Shores, MI – May 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I love her! She did my breast reduction 2 months ago. The pain was minimal, I barely have scars. Dr. Rodriguez is very personable, I thought I had an issue a few weeks afterwards surgery and she took the time out to FaceTime me so she could see and talk to me. A true gem! I would recommend her for any procedures!!
S. Rivers – Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
My appointment with Dr. Rodriquez was very informative! She explained the procedure and gave me insight on what I would experience. I felt very comfortable planning the surgery because she took the time to share her expertise!
Pamela Tinsley – Mar 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Daniela you are an amazing doctor. I felt very comfortable with you & your staff immediately. I just want to tell you I feel like a new woman (with my new girls)! I have wanted to do this for years. Now I’m glad I waited till I meet you Thank you for being you, ????
JeanneCovert – Oct 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
She is the best. My only regret is not going to see her sooner. She not only fixed what another surgeon did but she improved my body and ultimately my quality of life. She listens, has a wonderful bed side manner and actually knows what she is doing. She is the only person I would ever go to in the future and I refer everyone who asks me to her. Rhoda is great to work with and the girls in the office are super nice. If you are looking for a surgeon with the education, experience, and reputation that is top of the line then search no further, you found her. She deserves more than 5 stars.
Giulia Capriola – Sep 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Great attitude. Mad me feel very comfortable.
Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I just had an eyelid "lift" and a lower-face and neck lift performed by Dr. Rodriguez in January, and I absolutely love the results!! Dr. Rodriguez has the talent and skill to make sure you end up looking natural. I really appreciated that she listened to what I wanted - which was to look rejuvenated without looking plastic and "pumped-up." So, I opted to not have excess fat injected into my laugh-lines (those gentle lines don't bother me that much and I wanted to still look like "me") and the lower-face and neck lift alone definitely gave me the results I wanted. One friend, who didn't know I had surgery, said I was "glowing." Others comment how "rested" I look. Which is just what I was going for. Dr. Rodriguez, and her entire staff, are friendly, down-to-earth, informative and easy to talk to, which makes for a very relaxed experience.
Karen G. – Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I had a consultation with Dr. Rodriguez several months ago and from that very day I knew that I would be selecting her to perform my surgery. Her staff is incredibly polite, caring and display a willingness to make sure you are comfortable and well informed. After having my surgery in December 2019, I couldn't be more pleased with the results. My follow-up appointments have been just the same, Dr. Rodriguez takes all the necessary time to counsel her patients and I'm so fortunate to be her life long patient. Thank you Dr. Rodriguez, you are the BEST!!!!! Your staff too!!!!
Laura Shoemaker – Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
After reading all of Dr. Rodriguez's amazing reviews and hearing so many good things about the results that other people have had, I called the office to schedule my appointent and was able to be fit right in with my schedule. The office itself is beautiful and looks like it's out of a design magazine. I had a lot of questions about getting a breast augmentation and Dr. Rodriguez and her assistant, Rhoda made all of my questions and concerns feel valid and I felt SO much better after the consult. I ended up booking my surgery the day of my first appointment. Recovery was very doable, especially with Dr. Rodriguez and her team to help me along the way! I have never felt more confident in myself and the result were better than I ever imagined! Dr. Rodriguez knew exactly what looked best on me and her experience and knowledge and my results clearly prove that! Going to Dr. Rodriguez for my breast implants was the best decision I have ever made!
Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I trust her opinion and skills. Amazing surgeon and great staff.
Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rodriguez?