Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 50

Dr. Rodriguez

Daniela M Rodriguez MD

21727 Greater Mack Ave Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080

Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Saint Clair Shores, MI and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci medical school in 1997. She is affiliated with medical facilities Ascension Saint John Hospital and Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rodriguez to book an appointment.

Dr. Rodriguez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rodriguez

4.5

Dr. Rodriguez?
  • Listened & answered questions (46)
  • Explained conditions well (45)
  • Staff friendliness (45)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (7)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (7)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (7)
I cannot say enough about Dr. Rodriguez and her staff!! Right from my first appointment only as a consultation I felt an immediate connection with her. I cancelled all my other consultations and scheduled my appointment for an abdominalplasty with muscle repair. I felt very comfortable with her. The outcome of my surgery was even better than I could have expected! She gave me her personal phone number incase I needed her and called me personally to check on me while recovering! I would recommend Dr. Rodriguez for anyone considering cosmetic surgery. She knows what she is doing and being a woman herself know the body well! After 2 c-sections and years of not feeling like myself I finally feel like myself again!!! Thank you Dr. Rodriguez!!
Katie B – Jun 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I saw Dr. Rodriguez for my breast augmentation. She did a wonderful job and I couldn’t have had better results.
Jun 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I had liposuction abdominalplasty and muscle repair done in February 2021. Dr Rodriguez is the best. She is very professional and caring! She did an excellent job and I cannot thank her and her Team enough for making the process as smooth as possible. I highly recommend Dr Rodriguez for any of your needs.
Dawn Odell – Jun 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez to anyone!
Jennifer V. – May 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Highly recommend her! I had a TT and MR. LOVE the results and her follow-up was amazing. I wish I would have done it sooner.
Saint Clair Shores, MI – May 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I love her! She did my breast reduction 2 months ago. The pain was minimal, I barely have scars. Dr. Rodriguez is very personable, I thought I had an issue a few weeks afterwards surgery and she took the time out to FaceTime me so she could see and talk to me. A true gem! I would recommend her for any procedures!!
S. Rivers – Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
My appointment with Dr. Rodriquez was very informative! She explained the procedure and gave me insight on what I would experience. I felt very comfortable planning the surgery because she took the time to share her expertise!
Pamela Tinsley – Mar 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Daniela you are an amazing doctor. I felt very comfortable with you & your staff immediately. I just want to tell you I feel like a new woman (with my new girls)! I have wanted to do this for years. Now I’m glad I waited till I meet you Thank you for being you, ????
JeanneCovert – Oct 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
She is the best. My only regret is not going to see her sooner. She not only fixed what another surgeon did but she improved my body and ultimately my quality of life. She listens, has a wonderful bed side manner and actually knows what she is doing. She is the only person I would ever go to in the future and I refer everyone who asks me to her. Rhoda is great to work with and the girls in the office are super nice. If you are looking for a surgeon with the education, experience, and reputation that is top of the line then search no further, you found her. She deserves more than 5 stars.
Giulia Capriola – Sep 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Great attitude. Mad me feel very comfortable.
Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I just had an eyelid "lift" and a lower-face and neck lift performed by Dr. Rodriguez in January, and I absolutely love the results!! Dr. Rodriguez has the talent and skill to make sure you end up looking natural. I really appreciated that she listened to what I wanted - which was to look rejuvenated without looking plastic and "pumped-up." So, I opted to not have excess fat injected into my laugh-lines (those gentle lines don't bother me that much and I wanted to still look like "me") and the lower-face and neck lift alone definitely gave me the results I wanted. One friend, who didn't know I had surgery, said I was "glowing." Others comment how "rested" I look. Which is just what I was going for. Dr. Rodriguez, and her entire staff, are friendly, down-to-earth, informative and easy to talk to, which makes for a very relaxed experience.
Karen G. – Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I had a consultation with Dr. Rodriguez several months ago and from that very day I knew that I would be selecting her to perform my surgery. Her staff is incredibly polite, caring and display a willingness to make sure you are comfortable and well informed. After having my surgery in December 2019, I couldn't be more pleased with the results. My follow-up appointments have been just the same, Dr. Rodriguez takes all the necessary time to counsel her patients and I'm so fortunate to be her life long patient. Thank you Dr. Rodriguez, you are the BEST!!!!! Your staff too!!!!
Laura Shoemaker – Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
After reading all of Dr. Rodriguez's amazing reviews and hearing so many good things about the results that other people have had, I called the office to schedule my appointent and was able to be fit right in with my schedule. The office itself is beautiful and looks like it's out of a design magazine. I had a lot of questions about getting a breast augmentation and Dr. Rodriguez and her assistant, Rhoda made all of my questions and concerns feel valid and I felt SO much better after the consult. I ended up booking my surgery the day of my first appointment. Recovery was very doable, especially with Dr. Rodriguez and her team to help me along the way! I have never felt more confident in myself and the result were better than I ever imagined! Dr. Rodriguez knew exactly what looked best on me and her experience and knowledge and my results clearly prove that! Going to Dr. Rodriguez for my breast implants was the best decision I have ever made!
Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I trust her opinion and skills. Amazing surgeon and great staff.
Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Best ever. Kind, professional and gentle. Love her!!
Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
My friend had recommended me to see Dr. Rodriguez for a consultation. After seeing her great results, I booked a consultation for a facelift within the week. The office staff were very welcoming and both Dr. Rodriguez and her cosmetic consultant, Rhoda, were very nice and reassuring. I had an easy recovery process and the office let me come in on short notice if I had a question or concern. Dr. Rodriguez has made me feel 110% more confident in my own skin and I'm so glad I went and trusted her with my face and not another doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez and her team!
Tilli0704 – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I found Dr. Rodriguez after comparing her and other plastic surgeons in the area and her experience and education stood out to me. I booked a consultation and the receptionist got me in within a week! I met with Dr. Rodriguez and Rhoda, the cosmetic consultant, for Liposuction and they took their time in the appointment and answered all of my questions very throughly. I was even able to book my surgery the day of the consultation and they got me my preferred date. Recovery was easy and Dr. Rodriguez was easily available to me when I had additional questions after my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez for any type of procedure, you won't regret it!
Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez was wonderful. She showed a lot of compassion and was comforting the morning of my surgery (I was very scared and nervous). I had a tummy tuck & breast reduction and couldn't be happier with the results!
Macomb, MI – Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I had recently lost more than 100 lbs and was referred for plastic surgery. I was nervous and unsure about the process. I felt welcomed from the telephone, via the consultation as well as with my first appointment with Dr. Rodriquez. She took time to answer all my questions and concerns. The day of my surgery she was patient and caring as well as didn't mind speaking with my family. Dr. Rodriquez transformed my body. I had a major tummy tuck, lipo etc. I never thought that I would have a beautiful stomach. I have ABS! Another important thing I loved is that she was available during my recovery. Every time, I contacted Dr. Rodriquez, she called back. I am so happy with my results and proud of myself for making this discussion. I must also say that, the officer manager, Rhoda is amazing. The entire team made my process an awesome experience. Last, I have happily referred many people because of her caring spirit, professionalism and talent.
Pepcee' – Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?
I had my consult with her and her assistant Rhoda in January. I explained the reason I was there. I have always been unhappy with my profile and was interested in possibly getting a chin implant with neck Lipo. She examined me and agreed that I would benefit from an implant and made it seem very straight forward. I told her that I loved the way my face looked from the front and I didn’t want it to change. I only wanted projection from the side. I wanted it to be subtle and just wanted to balance my face a little more. She was very confident and reassuring that my front face wouldn’t change much at all. After the surgery I was horrified at my appearance. My chin was so large and created so much length to my face. It completely changed my whole look. I'm in her office crying about how unhappy I was and she said I looked beautiful and had to get used to it. The only solution she offered was removal. She seemed offended that I was unhappy. I ended up getting a revision with another doc.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rodriguez?

ENHANCE THE NATURAL YOU