Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD

General Surgery ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Botolin

North Springs Surgical Associates, PC

6071 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs, CO 80923

Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD is a general surgery specialist in Colorado Springs, CO and has been practicing for 3 years. She graduated from State Medical Institute of Chisinau in 2000 and specializes in general surgery.

Dr. Botolin accepts

Dr. Botolin accepts the following insurance:

1st Medical Network
Amerihealth
Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company
ChoiceCare Network
Cofinity
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Kaiser Permanente
PacifiCare Health Systems
Rocky Mountain Health Plans
State Farm
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Botolin's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Botolin's Top Procedures and Conditions

Appendectomy, Laparoscopic

Dr. Botolin performs Appendectomy, Laparoscopic more than 98% of her peers

Dr. Botolin performs this procedure more than 98% of her peers

Appendicitis

Dr. Botolin treats Appendicitis more than 80% of her peers

Dr. Botolin treats this condition more than 80% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Acute Appendicitis

• Appendicitis
  • Breast Cancer
  • Cholecystitis and Gallstones
  • Colectomy
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Constipation
  • Crohn's Disease
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inflammatory Bowel Disease
  • Inguinal Hernia
  • Intestinal Obstruction
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure

Dr. Botolin?
Dr. Botolin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD
RecentMost Helpful
We met Dr. Botolin in the emergency room She was amazing We can’t thank her enough for the care and expertise throughout my husband care. He had been seen 4 times in the emergency room by other doctors for severe pain. Gallbladder was finally removed by this wonderful lady. She actually listened to what we had been telling everyone. Dr. Botolin has our highest recommendation to anyone needing surgery. She is the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
We were very pleased with the surgery Dr. Botolin performed on Robert Winford. Without her expertise, skill, and knowledge of gallbladders, Robert would not have lived. Her report stated that "the mucosa was locally ulcerated over an area measuring 4x3.5 cm." Robert was initially diagnosed with congestive heart failure, hypopoxia, fever, and overall malaise, continuing for two weeks in the hospital. Dr. Botolin was called into surgery when recognizing a ruptured gallbladder.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr. Botolin was not only a great surgeon but a warm and caring person. I would go back to her in a heartbeat, and would recommend her to all my friends and family. I haven't felt this good in years. Thank you Dr. Botolin! Mary
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr. Botolin did a great job this was my very first surgery to get my gallbladder taken out so I was a little bit scared she reassured me things would be fine she took a big load off of me mentally when she completed my surgery I had minimal pain she had to really put in the work because I’m a big over weight man so I’m sure it was twice has hard to do the great job that she did I’m totally grateful for this amazing doctor and I would not hesitate to recommend her for any new patient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr Botolin was wonderful! She removed my ruptured appendix. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is very professional and reassuring! I recovered well with no complications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
She is an excellent Doctor and surgeon.. I will always be in her debt. She removed my Gall Bladder the day after the Super Bowl. She won the MVP in the game I was in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
My 10 year old son needed to have his appendix removed recently (emergency) and Dr. Botolin did the surgery. I was very impressed with her warm, caring and compassionate personality. She explained everything and put me as ease, as much as a father could be put at ease. I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
She made me feel comfortable before my emergency surgery. She is confident and gives great care?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Botolin. My hernia repair surgery was done extremely well and her demeanor was very personal and professional during the pre-op and post-op exams.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
My doctor is a Rockstar! This Surgeon is amazingly gifted in her field. She is precise, concise and so accurate in both her diagnosis and skilled surgical abilities. I am privileged to have found her and would very highly recommend her expertise. Thank You So Much! You Rock!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
I had to have my appendix removed recently and the entire hospital staff was great! I went in with pretty severe kidney pain and after extensive blood work and a CT the ER Dr. called Dr. Botolin with results and they concurred my appendix needed to leave the building. I met the OR staff and Dr. Botolin early the next morning, after total of 8 hours I had it removed. Dr. Botolin’s bed side manner and genuine concern before and after was amazing . Thanks so much Doc!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Daniela is a warm, caring and compassionate surgeon. I am so blessed to have had her do my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Botolin! We checked all the reviews and found out they were all True! Thank you Daniela! Your the Best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Loved her !! So genuine and professional ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
I was unfortunate to have an appendectomy, but so fortunate to have Dr. Botolin perform the surgery. This was done in the St Francis North ER. I can't tell you how comforting it is to have a knowledgeable, personable, and kind doctor. She was there before and after surgery and made it very clear that she was available at any time during the days after the surgery. I am healing very well and on the road to a healthy recovery. Thank you, Dr. Botolin!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr. Botolin has been the best dr/surgeon I have had. She calmed me down, and made me smile multiple times. She is very caring towards her patients, and is good at her work. I haven't had any surgical problems. I would go see her before anyone else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
My husband and I met Dr. Botolin through the ER when I had to go in for an emergency appendectomy. She was very thorough explaining the procedure to us before hand and possible complications afterwards. She was very compassionate and answered all of our questions. She is a very skilled doctor, but her passion for helping and healing is what really makes her outstanding!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Botolin very highly. I have recently had a hernia repair done by her. It was quite a shock to find out that my symptoms from pain were from scar tissue that was approximately 20 years old. My procedure went very well, with no surprises, and a speedy recovery. I have had issues from earlier surgeries, but this one went off very well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr Botolin is a wonderful, caring Dr she is great at her job and has a bedside manner to match. I highly recommend her and her staff she is the best surgeon I've had work on me. Thanks for the great service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
I was so blessed to have Dr. Daniela Botolin as my surgeon for my emergency surgery. She was very skilled and knowledgeable. She put me at ease and did a wonderful job at explaining what was going to happen and what to expect in surgery. I was also extremely impressed with how much she cared about my well being. Even though she was very professional, she also was very kind and compassionate and took the time to sit on my hospital bed and hold my hand giving me moral and emotional support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr. Botolin was the surgical Dr. at the ER when I was admitted for a bad gallbladder. I had never met her before. She gave me and my husband a complete cense of confidence in her ability to take of my problem. Which is not easy having just met someone you are about to quite literally put your life in their hands. She did a wonderful job, made me feel very comfortable with her and made herself personally available for any questions or concerns during my recovery. I cannot say enough about her.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Botolin?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Botolin treats patients.

St. Francis Medical Center