Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD

General SurgeryFemaleAge 45

General Surgery

Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. She is affiliated with Penrose Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD

North Springs Surgical Associates, PC

6071 E Woodmen Rd Ste 340 Colorado Springs, CO 80923

Compare Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD with other General Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Botolin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Botolin

Dr. Botolin is very caring and reassuring. She communicated with me about her plans for my surgery and was very forthcoming with all possible outcomes. I am very pleased with her work. I highly recommend her for any surgery she performs.
Kevin Peck – Oct 26, 2022
Great surgeon
I had a procedure done recently and the whole experience was simple and well taken care of. She did a great job explaining how to take care of my wound post surgery and was easily accessible to help with any questions I had during recovery.
Conner Truitt – Aug 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr Botolin does everything herself and does not rely on PAs for office examinations and followups. She is well respected by the nursing staff at St Francis, and explains everything in her procedures before and after surgery. She also answers her own phone and does her own followup checks with her patient. I would highly recommend her as one of the top surgeons in Colorado Springs.
Jul 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr. Botolin is a skilled and caring surgeon.
Dr. Botolin correctly diagnosed the problem with my gallbladder even though other doctors could not find the source of the pain I was experiencing. Gallbladder removal surgery was scheduled for the next day and she was the consummate professional, caring surgeon throughout the entire process. Dr. Botolin listened to my concerns and took time to fully explain the procedure and what I would experience after the surgery. Thanks to her I am pain free for the first time in months. Her office staff was very helpful and when I had a question, Dr. Botolin returned my phone call within an hour. I recommend her without reservation. She is amazing! Thank you, Dr. Botolin, for all that you do!
Cheryl – Apr 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr Botolin is amazing in both her care and compassion. I was an emergent care patient and was treated as if I had been a regular patient. Her level of care is superior and I felt at ease with everything due to her. Thank you Dr.
Andrew Benton – Sep 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr Botolin and her team are truly a professional, compassionate, caring organization. Everyone who has had anything to do with my care and surgery has been friendly, helpful, and explained everything. Thank you so much, your the best.
John McNamara – Sep 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
I recently decided to have my inguinal hernia repaired. My hernia was quite large and had bothered me for many years. I chose Dr. Botolin to perform this surgery as I knew it was not going to be a simple repair and after researching surgeons I found that Dr. Botolin fit my requirements as an experienced surgeon who cared about her patients. At my pre-op appointment, Dr. Botolin explained thoroughly what I could expect and answered all of my questions and concerns. After my surgery, Dr Botolin took the time to share with me the facts that my hernia was worse than expected and was a complex repair. Currently, I'm three weeks post-op and I'm healing well. Dr. Botolin, in my humble opinion, is a surgeon who is second to none. I would highly recommend her to all my family, friends and those whom need a great surgeon. I know I won't hesitate to do so.
David Kelly – Aug 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr Daniela Botolin Did a emergency surgery on a Lump my rectum That has been bugging me for almost 2 weeks the surgery went great we did a follow up and everything healed perfectly just want to give a thank you to her for doing such a great job.
Charles P Sharp – Jun 30, 2021
Hernia
Jun 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
My parents are in their 70’s now so I had fair share of visiting doctors in Colorado Springs for all these years. I have never had a doctor like Daniela Botolin, compassion, true care to help her patients. Very personable and loving doctor. Especially in times like now, we need more hold hands and understanding and that is exactly what you will get with Dr. Botolin. Highly recommended- you will not be disappointed! Thank you Dr. Botolin for all that you do to help people every day. This world needs more doctors like you! THANK YOU
One happy patient – Feb 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr Botolin saved my life and I couldn’t be more thankful for her! My appendix burst sometime in August, and through some miracle my organs worked to keep me alive for a whole month before I had emergency surgery with Dr Botolin in September. I was very scared both before and after the surgery, and she was just so comforting, professional, and sweet that I am tearing up even thinking about what a difference she made as I’m writing this. She made me feel so much better even when I was crying. She made sure to hide one of the scars in my belly button just right so that my belly button piercing would cover it. (Her idea!) I just can’t express my love and appreciation for her enough and I’ll never forget her! She has a great sense of humor and is very, very skilled at what she does. If you have surgery with Dr Botolin, know you’re in good hands and she will take care of you all the way!
Sky – Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr. Botolin is good at what she does but she prescribed a medication I had already said I don’t tolerate well and a muscle relaxer that my insurance didn’t cover. When my family called about the medications issues they were told the Dr. was busy and probably wouldn’t call anything else in. She didn’t and I ended up recovering from ventral hernia surgery on Motrin, Vit C, and Tumeric. During appointments she is short and answers in a manner that says, “you should trust me, not question me.” I’m glad she is a good surgeon but pain management and bedside manner are part of being a good doctor. I wouldn’t go to her again.
Oct 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr batalin fixed my hernia. She did an amazing job! Recovery time was only a couple of days and I was back to normal.
Joel Cleaver – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
I went in today to see Dr. Botolin for my 2 week follow up appointment, but wanted to share my experience with you about her as a doctor. If I ever have to have surgery again, there is no other Dr. I'd want to take care of my surgery but her. Not only is she a magnificent knowledgeable Dr. , but is kind and compassionate. A perfect combination. I had a blockage, from a previous surgery from another Dr. that failed. She was the perfect Dr. for the job, and had to remove old tissue using robotics, not an easy task, but she did it perfectly, thoroughly, and precisely. She is the ultimate surgeon, I had total confidence in her, and she didn't fail me one bit.
Tony V – Jun 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr Bololin removed my gall bladder on 2/24/20. She was very skillful and I had a painless recovery. Her bedside manner was extremely friendly and she saw to all my needs and questions. I would highly recommend her as a surgeon.
Sharon – Apr 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr. Botolin is so kind and compassionate. She is a great listener & I highly recommend her as a surgeon. She removed my gallbladder recently & I will return to her again if anyone else in my family ever needs surgery!
Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr Botolin is a very caring surgeon who explained everything that would take place. I felt well taken care of and she said the colectomy surgery I had went perfect. I would recommend Dr Botolin to family & friends.
Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr Botolin is amazing! She truly listened to the details of our situation and the time issues we had. She worked at getting my surgery done as soon as possible so I could get well and meet my demanding schedule. Her knowledge of Hernias is very evident in a few minutes in speaking with her. She truly cares for her patient and she takes time to explain the why and the what needs to happen. I will recommend everyone, who needs her expertise with enthusiasm. If you request her you will not be disappointed.
Darren M – Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
Dr. Botolin is a skilled and caring surgeon. I am so thankful she was assigned to my case when I arrived in the ER a couple weeks ago. I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Botolin. I highly recommend her!
Colorado Springs, CO – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?
King caring doctor with extensive training at the best hospitals. We are fortunate to have her in our community
Jul 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniela Botolin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Botolin?