Dr. Daniel Wunder, MD

Practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 31 reviews.
Author:
Friends and family return here for a reason! The entire staff are beyond compare. Their compassion, communication skills, and excellent work are just the best. Dr. Wunder has spared me two different surgeries. I am very thankful.
Author:
Dr Wunder performed my almost 89 year old mom's Kyphoplasty procedure. He did an amazing job. He and his entire team are phenominal. Kept us informed the entire time. Most amazing medical facility, I have ever been too. If you are looking for relief by Kyphoplasty, look no further, Dr Wunder is the best. Dr Wunder personally called to check in her before we returned home! Unheard of these days!
Author:
Dr Wunder was very thorough and informed each process during my surgery. His staff worked like clock work alongside the Doctor. They were extremely kind and relieved my anxiety
Author:
I recently had UFE done by Dr. Wunder. His entire staff is awesome! The procedure went better than I could have imagined and my pain was managed perfectly. If anyone is thinking about UFE as an alternative to a hysterectomy for fibroids, I would highly recommend Dr. Wunder.
Author:
Certainly dedicated to the betterment of his patients and to the success of procedure! Takes time to discuss and answer any questions while waiting and prepping! Highly recommend!
Author:
Most caring physician and staff. Explains things well. Called me to follow up for 2-3 days after both procedures.
Author:
Simply the BEST !! I have had multiple spinal epidurals from Dr. Wunder and I have NEVER even felt the needle go in or any pain at all... His personality is wonderful and he lets you know what he is doing as he is doing it... I truly wish there were more doctors like him....
Author:
Dr. Wunder has performed 8 ESI procedures with care compassion and success. I have recommended him to countless friends and family. Just last month my wife went to him for her back. He is friendly, informative, and professional. He is the only doctor I trust to perform ESI procedures on my back.
Author:
explained all things to us.
It was wonderful
Author:
HE WAS KIND, EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME AND CONVEYED CARE AND CONCERN.