Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Daniel Wohl, MD
Dr. Daniel Wohl, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Wohl is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville.

4114 Sunbeam Rd Ste 403

Jacksonville, FL 32257

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Wohl

Dr. Wohl's Experience

Dr. Wohl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Conductive Hearing Loss
  • Deafness
  • Deviated Septum
  • Down Syndrome
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Tonsillitis
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule

• Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cleft Palate Repair (Palatoplasty)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Frenectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy

• Temple University Hospital Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Chldns Hospital Mich
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Wohl has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wohl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wohl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wohl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wohl to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Wohl's Performance
in Jacksonville, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Daniel Wohl, MD as an ENT specialist. He is by far one of the best doctors I have ever encounter. He is great with children and goes well and beyond to take care his patients. He is the BEST Pediatric Otolaryngology Specialist in the Northeast.
Jacksonville, FL |
My youngest son has been a patient of Dr Wohl for over 4 years. Dr Wohl has performed 4 surgeries on my son and they have all been successful. Dr Wohl even called to check on him while he was on vacation! He is a wonderful doctor and I recommend him to all my mom friends!
Jacksonville, FL |
I definitely trust Dr. Wohl to make the right decision with my children's diagnoses. He is a very skilled professional and clearly knows his specialty. Short wait time & toys in the rooms make for an easier visit. Easy location to get to. He is passionate about his work and has always significantly improved the lives of my children.
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
Dr. Wohl is an exceptional ENT. He has treated my daughter when she was a newborn for tongue and lip tie with clipping and had excellent results with improvement in her latch and breastfeeding.She is now 2 years old and needs ear tubes. She has undergone audiology testing in his office which has gone smoothly both times. Dr. Wohl and his staff are consistently kind toward my daughter, my husband and me. Dr. Wohl and his team are attentive to detail, knowledgeable, and caring. Highly recommend.
Jacksonville, FL |
This was the worst experience my child, my husband and I ever experienced with a physician that treats children. Not only did Dr. Wohl make no effort to connect with my 3 year old, when it came time for the exam, he was so rushed and rough with the medical equipment into my child's ears and nose and then proceeded to use the tongue depressor to pry open her mouth/teeth and then stuck it in so far she gagged. Had he made a little effort and asked her to open her mouth, she would have gladly.
in Kingsland, GA |
Dr. Wohl has treated all three of my young children. He is very thorough and takes time to explain things so that you, the parent, can understand them. He is also not quick to get a child in the operating room, he exhausts other options first, to see if surgery can be avoided. I personally appreciate that about him.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Wohl is so wonderful. There is no one else I would trust my boys with!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Wohl has a friendly office where there are plenty of toys for my son to play with while we wait to be seen. My son loves to sit and wait in the chair once we are in a room and just look around. I think the most exciting experience was when my husband and I noticed that our son was hearing better after a surgery was performed by the good doctor. We are very thankful to have Dr. Wohl in our son's life helping him with his medical needs.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Both of my children had numerous ear infections, Dr. Wohl did both of their ear tubes and I was so happy with the process and outcome for both. Dr.Wohl takes his time with you in every appointment and explains and helps you understand what is needed to make decisions and feel comfortable with them. I trust him very much and know his main concern is always the child and what is best for them. He is a great Dr and has a great staff as well! We love Dr Wohl and what he has done for our family!
in St Augustine, FL |
Longest wait I have ever had at a doctor's office. I showed up five minutes early for the appointment, then waited another 1.5 hours for Dr. Wohl to see my son. My son is one year old and was understandably impatient after such a long wait and was screaming through the entire five minute examination. I waited an hour and a half for a five minute follow-up visit. The lack of professionalism and consideration guarantees I will never have my children see this doctor again.
Orange Park |
Our son was having recurrent ear infections for a four week period. We were referred to Dr.Wohl, saw him on Thursday and he said if our son ran a fever or was restless to call him. Well, Saturday @ 0430, little man ran a fever call him.I called, and he said bring our son in around 3pm, and he'd take care of it. Well, you must know his office isn't open Saturday, but because the severity of his ear infection Dr.Wohl opened just for us and drained his ears in office. Amazing!!! My sons better now.
in Amelia Island, FL |
We were referred to Dr. Wohl for possible tongue tie in our four week old. I was very impressed with Dr. Wohl. Dr. Wohl is a very warm person with a good sense of humor and a very high level of knowledge about lip and tongue tie as well as a variety of other conditions that can impact breastfeeding. He performed the tongue tie clip in the office, and it was quick as well as precise. There was no bleeding and it healed perfectly. I would highly reccomend Dr. Wohl for a tongue tie evaluation.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Patient since 2012, including 3 outpatient surgeries - all with excellent recovery. Other physicians complimented the results (like textbook placement, can barely see the internal scar). Improved our mildly autistic child's quality of life with full support through recovery, including weekend calls to check on his progress and speedy response to all questions and concerns.He is thorough, patient, understanding, knowledgeable and understanding. All staff are good with kids and helpful.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have 2 boys who both had tubes put in their ears by Dr. Wohl. His bedside manner is excellent! He works great with babies - both surgeries were at 10 months old. Dr. Wohl is both professional and friendly each visit we have. His office is efficient with a friendly and knowledgeable staff.
He takes a vested interest in the family as whole. He is thorough and conservative with treatment. He personally calls patients to follow up. He is very considerate of patients time and money. We have been with his office on tricare prime and standard. We have never received an unexpected bill or had billing errors. If you have ever delt itch tricare you know that's pretty amazing. They have gone above and beyond to get things approved though insurance. We will miss him when we move.
Jacksonville, FL |
My experience with Dr. Wohl and staff has been amazing. Surprised to see negative review on billing as everything I have experienced has been upfront and without complication. Extremely ethical and honest physician.
in St Augustine, FL |
My 1 1/2 year old just had tubes put in and adenoids taken out last month. I loved that Dr. Wohl didn't rush to do unnecessary procedures. He monitored my son long enough to know that surgery was the right move. It also impressed me that Dr. Wohl happened to notice an upper lip tie in my son that I was aware of, but was waiting until my son was older to fix. Dr. Wohl noticed that issue and fixed it while my son was already in surgery. He truly cares about his patients. Great experience!
Jacksonville, FL |
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. This doctor charges are ridiculous and outrages. My daughter went to see him for a simple procedure. Just the office visit was $465 and the procedure was another $600.00 so in total close to $1100.00. The procedure was a simple earring removal from the lobe of my daughter's ear. I have ask his office to explain and they wont. Further more they double billed the insurance company and so I have had to force them to refile the claims correctly.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Wohl, MD?
Are you Dr. Wohl?

Hospitals where Dr. Wohl has admitting privileges

Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
800 Prudential Dr
Jacksonville, FL 32207

Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Neurotology