Dr. Daniel C. Wnorowski, MD

Dr. Daniel C. Wnorowski, MD

Sports Medicine | Male | 58 years old

40 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Open-minded, listener, with teamwork-based, patient-focused practice philosophy. I believe in an honest, straight-forward approach between doctor and patient. It is hoped that after each interaction, the patient will understand their possible diagnoses and treatment options, as well as their own role and responsibility for their care.Read more

Dr. Wnorowski's Experience

See how Dr. Wnorowski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wnorowski

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wnorowski has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wnorowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wnorowski to family and friends
Dr. Wnorowski's Performance
in Baldwinsville, NY |
I have been Dr. Wnorowski's patient for over 20 years. He is professional, knowledgeable, and has a caring and concerned manner. He answers questions and provides information on any procedure that is needed. Takes a personal interest in me as his patient to ensure that I am "kept in the loop" so to speak on any issue of concern or problems that I am having. I would and have recommended him to others. As far as I am concerned he is #1!
Oneida, NY |
I have recommended people to see Dr. Wnorowski. Not only is he very knowledgeable, but he explains things so a person can understand their injury. If surgery if required, he informs you what will be done to repair it. He also lets you know recovery expectations-the good and also the risks. Doc takes his time & listens to all the questions/concerns I had about my injuries & surgeries and explains in detail. I find him to be extremely patient, kind & caring. His sense of humor is a big plus too.
Syracuse, NY |
I was having pain & trouble walking for a few months. I am a nurse and thought it would "just go away." The pain got worse and walking was difficult, so I went to the clinic. They gave me an appt with Dr W. The MRI showed a "loose body." He scheduled surgery to remove it because by this point I could barely walk at all without pain everywhere from my limping. During my surgery he found 2 loose bodies, each about 1 cm. He was fantastic!! He even called me to check on me the next day.
Liverpool, NY |
Top-notch! He is personable, honest, funny, and very direct.
in Cicero, NY |
He took the time to explain my arthritic condition and all the language in the MRI report.
in Fayetteville, NY |
F/u right shoulder surgery. Given a cortisone injection for decreased ROM and pain
in Colton, NY |
He is a very skilled and dedicated surgeon. Not only is he dedicated to his profession as a surgeon, but he is also dedicated to seeing his patience through their recovery.
in Camillus, NY |
I didn't give Dr. Wnorowski five stars for the "explains medical conditions" question because I don't think he strongly enough emphasizes that a replacement knee is not going to be anywhere near as good as an OEM (original equipment manufacturer) part. (But I do have to say that my metal knee works far better than what it replaced and I'm pleased with it.)
Baldwinsville, NY |
Straight forward, lays out the options clearly, professional, thorough, listens to the patient's questions and concerns.
in Fulton, NY |
He takes the time to answer your questions and describes to you what/why he wants to do.
Liverpool, NY |
Dr. Wnorowski has a good reputation and inspires confidence.
Liverpool, NY |
My last visoit, was a follow up, to discuss the results of my MRI, on my right knee. I didn't have to wait long, for him to come to the room, where I was placed. I was just checking into the office, when the nurse came out, and called my name. That was EXTREMELY fast! Dr Wnorowski, has ALWAYS been very professional, where my health care is concerned.
Woodstock, NY |
I have recommended dr wnorowski to several people. He is an excellent surgeon & doctor.
Jordan, NY |
I had a much better than the norm experience with a recent rotator cuff surgery. Very little pain, quick recovery. Dr. W is very proficient and efficient. Checkups are 15 minutes, including waiting room time. Don't go anywhere else, Dr. W is the best!
Syracuse, NY |
Yes, I would recommend Dr. Wnorowski to other patients. Highly professional skills and sensitive and friendly person. Thank you very much.
in Baldwinsville, NY |
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Wnorowski, he is very throrough and has the ability to explain medical teams in an easy to understand way. I had shoulder surgery 3 years ago and it has held up extremely well.
Syracuse, NY |
I have had extremely positive experiences with Dr. Wnorowski whenever I have needed care. I have had problems with both of my shoulders and one knee. Dr. Wnorowski is attentive and extremely knowledgeable. I trust him and would recommend him with out reservation.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel C. Wnorowski, MD?
Are you Dr. Wnorowski?

Compare Dr. Wnorowski

Dr. Wnorowski's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wnorowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery

• see www.genufix.com, 2006

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wnorowski's Board Certifications

• Shoulder Dislocation
  • Shoulder Instability
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis

SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)

Graduated in 1984

Completed in 2004

• Italian
  • Polish
  • Russian

Dr. Wnorowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wnorowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine