Dr. Daniel Wnorowski, MD

Dr. Daniel Wnorowski, MD

Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Daniel Wnorowski, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Baldwinsville, NY. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Wnorowski is affiliated with Crouse Hospital.

8276 Willett Pkwy Ste 102

• Elderplan
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Wnorowski

Dr. Wnorowski's Experience

Dr. Wnorowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine
  • Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Wnorowski "Open-minded, listener, with teamwork-based, patient-focused practice philosophy. I believe in an honest, straight-forward approach between doctor and patient. It is hoped that after each interaction, the patient will understand their possible diagnoses and treatment options, as well as their own role and responsibility for their care."

• Sports Medicine

• Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Siena College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

• see www.genufix.com, 2006

• Italian
  • Polish
  • Russian

Dr. Wnorowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wnorowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wnorowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wnorowski to family and friends
Dr. Wnorowski's Performance
in Syracuse, NY |
I'm very pleased with Dr. Wnorowski. He explains what is happening or about to happen in plain language. He doesn't speak at you, but to you. I would recommend him and SOS to friends and family. I thank the Dr for all his care.
Manlius, NY |
Dr. Wnorowski is an excellent surgeon. Had rotator cuff repair and everything went very well! He listens to your questions and explains everything in layman terms. I would recommend him to anyone who needs surgery in his specialty.
in Baldwinsville, NY |
Dr Wnorowski offers so much more than assessment and treatment: he has the patient's complete health and well-being in the forefront of his approach. I always feel completely cared for when I've visited.
in Cicero, NY |
I was very satisfied with my visit. He listened to my problem and did what I hoped he would do. He is always very professional and caring.
in Camillus, NY |
Excellent professional work. Not wary of undertaking challenging issues and not overboard in treatment plan.
in Baldwinsville NY |
I felt confident that I was in good hands. Dr. Wnoriwski listened and answered my questions. He gave me the facts and options with no sugar coating. It has only been 5 days since surgery, but I believe he is one excellent surgeon who has given me the best chance for a full recovery.
in Potsdam, NY |
Great place! Great service! Awesome Doc! A++++++
NY |
As usual, Dr. Wnorowski was understanding, helpful , and polite.
in Auburn, NY |
Dr.Wnorowski is very thorough when explaining possible therapys . He acted in a very professional manner treating me with the utmost respect.
in Syracuse, NY |
This was a great experience; I had been very worried about my knee, and after imaging and careful examination it turned out to be 'just like the other one'. I also got good counsel on how to keep fit at my relatively advance years. I would certainly go back if other issues occur!
in Syracuse, NY |
He is attentive and never makes me feel as though he is rushing me. I was more than 20min. late and he still saw me. Thanks Dr. Wnorowski.
Syracuse, NY |
great guy very comfortable with him
New York, NY |
Conscientious doctor who believes in getting patients up and back to their normal routine. Won't do surgery unless absolutely necessary. Highly recommend him and do so on a regular basis. Whole family sees Dr. Wnorowski for sports injuries.
in Baldwinsville, NY |
Dr. Wnorowski has been fantastic with taking care of my ACL reconstruction from start to finish. He takes the time to explain everything so I understand the procedures, has shown and explained my MRI imaging, and answers any questions I may have. He has been very professional and shown great care to me as a patient. I highly recommend Dr. Wnorowski as an exceptional doctor for orthopedic care!
in Baldwinsville, NY |
I have been Dr. Wnorowski's patient for over 20 years. He is professional, knowledgeable, and has a caring and concerned manner. He answers questions and provides information on any procedure that is needed. Takes a personal interest in me as his patient to ensure that I am "kept in the loop" so to speak on any issue of concern or problems that I am having. I would and have recommended him to others. As far as I am concerned he is #1!
Oneida, NY |
I have recommended people to see Dr. Wnorowski. Not only is he very knowledgeable, but he explains things so a person can understand their injury. If surgery if required, he informs you what will be done to repair it. He also lets you know recovery expectations-the good and also the risks. Doc takes his time & listens to all the questions/concerns I had about my injuries & surgeries and explains in detail. I find him to be extremely patient, kind & caring. His sense of humor is a big plus too.
Syracuse, NY |
I was having pain & trouble walking for a few months. I am a nurse and thought it would "just go away." The pain got worse and walking was difficult, so I went to the clinic. They gave me an appt with Dr W. The MRI showed a "loose body." He scheduled surgery to remove it because by this point I could barely walk at all without pain everywhere from my limping. During my surgery he found 2 loose bodies, each about 1 cm. He was fantastic!! He even called me to check on me the next day.
Liverpool, NY |
Top-notch! He is personable, honest, funny, and very direct.
in Cicero, NY |
He took the time to explain my arthritic condition and all the language in the MRI report.
in Fayetteville, NY |
F/u right shoulder surgery. Given a cortisone injection for decreased ROM and pain
in Camillus, NY |
I didn't give Dr. Wnorowski five stars for the "explains medical conditions" question because I don't think he strongly enough emphasizes that a replacement knee is not going to be anywhere near as good as an OEM (original equipment manufacturer) part. (But I do have to say that my metal knee works far better than what it replaced and I'm pleased with it.)
Baldwinsville, NY |
Straight forward, lays out the options clearly, professional, thorough, listens to the patient's questions and concerns.
in Fulton, NY |
He takes the time to answer your questions and describes to you what/why he wants to do.
Liverpool, NY |
Dr. Wnorowski has a good reputation and inspires confidence.
Liverpool, NY |
My last visoit, was a follow up, to discuss the results of my MRI, on my right knee. I didn't have to wait long, for him to come to the room, where I was placed. I was just checking into the office, when the nurse came out, and called my name. That was EXTREMELY fast! Dr Wnorowski, has ALWAYS been very professional, where my health care is concerned.
Woodstock, NY |
I have recommended dr wnorowski to several people. He is an excellent surgeon & doctor.
Jordan, NY |
I had a much better than the norm experience with a recent rotator cuff surgery. Very little pain, quick recovery. Dr. W is very proficient and efficient. Checkups are 15 minutes, including waiting room time. Don't go anywhere else, Dr. W is the best!
Syracuse, NY |
Yes, I would recommend Dr. Wnorowski to other patients. Highly professional skills and sensitive and friendly person. Thank you very much.
in Baldwinsville, NY |
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Wnorowski, he is very throrough and has the ability to explain medical teams in an easy to understand way. I had shoulder surgery 3 years ago and it has held up extremely well.
Syracuse, NY |
I have had extremely positive experiences with Dr. Wnorowski whenever I have needed care. I have had problems with both of my shoulders and one knee. Dr. Wnorowski is attentive and extremely knowledgeable. I trust him and would recommend him with out reservation.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Wnorowski, MD?
Are you Dr. Wnorowski?

• Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • Fidelis Care
    HealthNet
    Tricare
  • HealthNow New York, Inc.
  • HealthPlus
  • Martin's Point
  • Midwest Health Plan
  • Molina Healthcare
    Medicaid
    Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
  • MVP Health Care