Podiatry  |
Male
Dr. Daniel Wiernik, DPM
Dr. Daniel Wiernik, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Wiernik is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center.

25 W Crystal Lake St Ste 200

Orlando, FL 32806

• Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Wiernik

The group was formed on the principles that comprehensive care of orthopaedic problems and other musculoskeletal disease can be delivered in a high quality, cost effective way while meeting the patient's needs. These goals are accomplished through an integrated staff with the professional skills necessary to provide the highest quality care to all of our patients.

Dr. Wiernik's Experience

Dr. Wiernik's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Podiatry
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Wiernik does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Heel Spur
  • Ingrown Toenail
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus

• Florida Hospital East Orlando
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Florida Hospital East Orlando
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Wiernik has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wiernik has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wiernik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wiernik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wiernik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wiernik to family and friends
Dr. Wiernik's Performance
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Wiernik was patient and explained my ankle problems to me in terms I could understand. Also, explained what could or couldn not be done to remedy my pain.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Wiernik was very helpful and easy to talk to, in addition to being a clinical expert. The front office and clinical support staff were all kind and efficient. Very good experience
in New Smyrna Beach, FL |
Dr. Wiernik and the staff at the Lake Mary facility were wonderful. Efficient, quick, friendly, and professional. Dr. Wiernik took the time to discuss my injury and I left feeling I would recover quicker and better because of the information he gave me, with a little humor added. Nice job!
in Orlando, FL |
I have been with Dr. Wiernik for over ten years and I have always received excellent care from him and his staff. I have had many issues with my feet due to other health conditions and since Dr. W is an Orthopedic surgeon and a Podiatrist, he is able to help me with just about any foot issues. He is smart and well-educated and has provided me comprehensive care. His staff is responsive and caring. I am actually relocating to another state for my job but I will continue to fly back to see him.
in Winter Park, FL |
I'm new to Orlando and I didn't really know where to go or what doctor to trust. I took a chance with Dr. Wiernik and it went a lot smoother and better than I expected. I was very satisfied with my visit, and if I ever need a podiatrist again I will definitely being going back to Dr. Wiernik.
in Windermere, FL |
Dr. Wiernik, I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the great care provided to me yesterday as well as updating my wife and sister-in-law. Your entire staff as well as the team at South Seminole has made this process extremely comforting. I pray I never have to go through anything similar to this in the near, but knowing that you and your group would be around to come to the rescue is in-itself enough to lay all my worries to rest. Once again, thanks for the great treatment.
We are so grateful for the positive feedback! We'll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Thank you again for sharing.
in Oviedo, FL |
I usually do a lot of research before I visit a doctor. When I got injured, I didn't have much time to research and called Orlando Orthopedic, for which I have been a patient for another doctor. I got lucky and got Dr. Wiernik!! He is absolutely awesome! He listens to me, is very attentive and interested in what is best for me. Did a great job with my surgery and has been awesome with the care after. His staff is outstanding! Gail his patient coordinator is a gem!
We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Wiernik. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Wiernick was friendly and efficient. I would definitely recommend him. thank you
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!
in Oviedo, FL |
Thank you Dr. Wiernik for fixing my planta fasciitis - I was suffering for almost 18 months and finally decided to do the surgery-I should've done this much sooner. You are the best :)
Thank you for sharing, Alessandra!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Wiernik performed a bunienoctomy on both my foots, nine months apart each other. I feel good. I was very lucky to have had him as my surgeon. Excellent doctor! Excellent specialist! Excellent person! Very knowledgeable. He always took time to explain everything to me. The staff is also very professional, very kind and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Wiernik to anyone.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. and entire staff extremely professional, patient, and personable. Treated my uncomfortable situation with aplomb.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Wiernik!
in Oviedo, FL |
Wonderful Doctor. Very thorough, kind and caring. Assesses then works to solve your problem. Always works with you until you get all better.
Thank you for sharing!
in Oviedo, FL |
I had been at this office approximately 4 years ago. I saw a lot of the same people working there and they were very kind. Doctor gave me a diagnosis after X-rays. Very professional and down to earth.
We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Wiernik at your recent visit. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!
in Lake Mary, FL |
Recently saw Dr. Wiernik regarding injury on my toe and found him to be pleasant, thorough, and knowledgeable in his field.
Thank you for sharing your experience with Dr. Wiernik!
in Oviedo, FL |
Dr. Wiernik took the time to explain conditions & procedures to me in terms that I could understand.
in Maitland, FL |
The office was very efficient and Dr. Wiernik was extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
Thank you for sharing, Stephanie!
in Oviedo, FL |
Dr. Wiernik took the time to explain exactly what was going on with my broken foot. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. Dr. Wiernik radiated positivity that made me trust him & his decisions regarding my injury. He answered all my questions and spent plenty of time reassuring my concerns. His staff was so friendly and warm, it felt like being part of a family. I would recommend Dr. Wiernik to anyone who needs an orthopedic podiatrist!
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Wiernik!
in Orlando, FL |
Today I saw Dr. Wiernik for the first time. I immediately liked him, as he has a great "bedside manner". He asked questions, and listened to me when I talked. He was very thorough and I did not feel like I was rushed in or out of the office. I give Dr. Wiernik a five star rating.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Wiernik was very detailed in his diagnosis and plan for treatment. The amount of information he provided pre- and post- surgery made the entire process less stressful. Office visits were never rushed and the doctor answered every question beyond my expectations.
in The Villages, FL |
Dr. Wiernik is an excellent listener, a compassionate man and a top-notch physician. He carefully considers the options available for treatment, without rushing into one particular method. I can't stress enough how impressed I was with his ability to zero in on my particular case, with all of its own special needs and specifications. He creates a great feeling of confidence!
in Oviedo, FL |
I cannot begin to express the gratitude and appreciation I have for Dr. Wiernik and his staff, especially Nancy Dickman. This was the first time in my life I needed an operation and the way that everything was handled; which gave me such comfort, peace of mind, and most importantly- trust. I cannot say how grateful I truly am in a few words. I felt a sincerity that is rare this day and age, not only from the Doc, but Nancy and the whole staff. You guys have set the bar really high!!! God Bless!
in Oviedo, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Wiernik. I have already referred 2 friends to him. I've been in terrible pain for 3 years. After 2 visits, I'm 100% pain free.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Wiernik was very knowledgeable and kind. He was able to diagnose my stress fracture in an efficient manner and gave me great advice on proper care.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Wiernik, DPM?

Visit Dr. Wiernik