Dr. Daniel Watts, MD

Integrative MedicineMaleAge 74

Dr. Watts

The Renewal Point

4905 Clark Rd Sarasota, FL 34233

Dr. Daniel Watts, MD is a Integrative Medicine Specialist in Sarasota, FL. He is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Watts to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Integrative Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Watts treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Watts' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Watts

4.2

Dr. Watts?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (14)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (14)
  • Explained conditions well (13)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (4)
outstanding service and caring attitude.. after a extensive history taking dr watts stopped and asked if I had ever had a mold episode.. I had.. no one else had never asked... after appropriate tests were done.. I finally found the reason for 20 years of medical problems..
Jeri Cushman – Oct 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Watts for over 20 years. He has changed my life. I used to be on prescriptions from doctors who only treated the issues. After my blood work he targeted the root and focused on that instead of masking it. I followed his holistic protocol and I no longer take the prescriptions with all their side effects. He is brilliant, personable, and really cares about his patients. My energy and vitality is far beyond most women of my age. He monitors my blood . With his holistic approach he has restored my health to prevent the issues that come with age. He is the only doctor that I and my husband trusts. I am so grateful to him for restoring my health and well-being..
Annmarie – Nov 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
Dr. Watts and his staff are amazing!!! I have been treated for gadolinium toxicity (see gadolinium toxicity website) . If I did not have his diagnostic skills and chelation abilities I would probably not be alive to tell you this. So far he has saved my quality of life and I am very grateful . Susan Hess RN /CBC in Sarasota, FL 5/01/2019
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
From my initial experience with the office staff to the medical results and treatment, I have never felt more seen and heard by a Doctor and his staff. I chose Dr. Watts, based on the recommendation of several friends, hoping he could figure out why I had chronic issues that were greatly diminishing the quality of my life. Dr. Watts medical education in multiple specialties and his many years of experience combined to truly help me as I recover and feel better than I have in years.
May 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
I'm so grateful for Dr. Watts, Helena, and the entire team. I had struggled with depression and wanted to transition off an antidepressant onto something more natural. They ran a neuroadrenal and blood test which showed what I was low/high in and then prescribed the supplements I needed. I couldn't believe how much better I felt ~ with no bad side effects. They were also extremely helpful with providing us education on natural ways to increase fertility and eliminate postpartum depression.
Sheryl – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
I have received phone consultations with Dr. Watts for Hormone Balancing and other medical issues. Dr. Watts took time to listen to my concerns and detailed a plan for helping to resolve them. I found him very down to earth and he made me feel comfortable discussing things that I thought would be difficult to share. I highly recommend Dr. Watts.
Melody Murray in Ballwin, MO – Apr 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
Dr. Watts has helped me more than words can describe. I started seeing him in my mid-twenties for lack of energy and weight gain - he immediately recognized through blood testing, that I had early stages of Hashimotos. This is a serious thyroid condition, which would have only gotten worse if left untreated. His hormone balancing and metabolic weight loss program helped me to regain control of my life , weight and energy which prior to that point in time, had been normal and healthy.
Anna G in Sarasota, FL – Apr 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
Dr. Watts and his staff were very friendly. I have never been so comfortable with any other doctor. Dr Watts and his staff spent plenty of time explaining and making sure I understood everything in my care plan. Highly recommend this office.
Dave Boldin in Bradenton, FL – Apr 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
My husband did the weight program and lost around 90lbs. They take your medical health very seriously and focus on healthy weight loss, metabolism issues, understand fats, proteins, carbs, etc.... and not some quick gimmick. The look at your health overall and not just bits and pieces of you. The staff is so warm and welcoming. It just feels good when you go in there.
Katie in O'Hara – Apr 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Watts' for over 8 years at this point. After seeing several doctors for life long thyroid problems, he was able to regulate me within months trying different medications. He and his nurse practitioner also suggested I try hormone replacement therapy and I cannot believe what a difference it has made in the relationship with my husband. I feel like I have set the clock back years! (My husband loves it too) ;-) There is nothing like feeling great! I even sleep better.
Lynn Burnett – Mar 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
I have the greatest respect and admiration for Dr. Watts. Because of his intense interest in my health and well-being, I am 83 years old and feel wonderful. I am able to enjoy all the activities that I did when I was 50 and 60. Dr. Watts is special, in that he listens to his patients and works with them to make their lives healthy and happy. We need more "Dr. Watts" in our area. He is the best.
Barbara Kiracofe in Sarasota, Florida – Mar 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
DO NOT waste time or MONEY! Over $1500 & 1yr, I gained 20lbs & lost 1/3 of my hair!! Office is more concerned about $$$$ than the patient. NOT enough room to list all mistakes w/ blood work, weight gain, hair loss, blood pressure...prior to review I spoke to staff & Dr. Watts to give them a chance to correct and they NEVER CALLED BACK! SO DISAPPOINTED IN THIS OFFICE!! I found new Dr in Clearwater-already feeling much better. Better health is worth driving for.
Wendy Cohen in Sarasota, FL – Nov 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
One of the best doctors I have found. Has helped my fibromyalgia pain tremendously and the only one to get me on right thyroid levels after two internist failed to get my thyroid Med right.
Carolyn in Sarasota, FL – May 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Watts?

I'm committed to working in a partnership with my patients and providing a comfortable, private environment for patients to receive the medical care...Read more

• Integrative Medicine