Dr. Daniel Watts, MD

Integrative Medicine •  Male • Age 72

Dr. Watts

The Renewal Point

4905 Clark Rd Sarasota, FL 34233

Dr. Daniel Watts, MD is an integrative medicine specialist in Sarasota, FL. He graduated from University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine and specializes in integrative medicine, obstetrics & gynecology, and more.

Dr. Watts' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Watts

4.1

Dr. Watts?
Dr. Watts' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Watts, MD
Dr. Watts and his staff are amazing!!! I have been treated for gadolinium toxicity (see gadolinium toxicity website) . If I did not have his diagnostic skills and chelation abilities I would probably not be alive to tell you this. So far he has saved my quality of life and I am very grateful . Susan Hess RN /CBC in Sarasota, FL 5/01/2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
From my initial experience with the office staff to the medical results and treatment, I have never felt more seen and heard by a Doctor and his staff. I chose Dr. Watts, based on the recommendation of several friends, hoping he could figure out why I had chronic issues that were greatly diminishing the quality of my life. Dr. Watts medical education in multiple specialties and his many years of experience combined to truly help me as I recover and feel better than I have in years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
I'm so grateful for Dr. Watts, Helena, and the entire team. I had struggled with depression and wanted to transition off an antidepressant onto something more natural. They ran a neuroadrenal and blood test which showed what I was low/high in and then prescribed the supplements I needed. I couldn't believe how much better I felt ~ with no bad side effects. They were also extremely helpful with providing us education on natural ways to increase fertility and eliminate postpartum depression.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
I have received phone consultations with Dr. Watts for Hormone Balancing and other medical issues. Dr. Watts took time to listen to my concerns and detailed a plan for helping to resolve them. I found him very down to earth and he made me feel comfortable discussing things that I thought would be difficult to share. I highly recommend Dr. Watts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
Dr. Watts has helped me more than words can describe. I started seeing him in my mid-twenties for lack of energy and weight gain - he immediately recognized through blood testing, that I had early stages of Hashimotos. This is a serious thyroid condition, which would have only gotten worse if left untreated. His hormone balancing and metabolic weight loss program helped me to regain control of my life , weight and energy which prior to that point in time, had been normal and healthy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
Dr. Watts and his staff were very friendly. I have never been so comfortable with any other doctor. Dr Watts and his staff spent plenty of time explaining and making sure I understood everything in my care plan. Highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
My husband did the weight program and lost around 90lbs. They take your medical health very seriously and focus on healthy weight loss, metabolism issues, understand fats, proteins, carbs, etc.... and not some quick gimmick. The look at your health overall and not just bits and pieces of you. The staff is so warm and welcoming. It just feels good when you go in there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Watts' for over 8 years at this point. After seeing several doctors for life long thyroid problems, he was able to regulate me within months trying different medications. He and his nurse practitioner also suggested I try hormone replacement therapy and I cannot believe what a difference it has made in the relationship with my husband. I feel like I have set the clock back years! (My husband loves it too) ;-) There is nothing like feeling great! I even sleep better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
I have the greatest respect and admiration for Dr. Watts. Because of his intense interest in my health and well-being, I am 83 years old and feel wonderful. I am able to enjoy all the activities that I did when I was 50 and 60. Dr. Watts is special, in that he listens to his patients and works with them to make their lives healthy and happy. We need more "Dr. Watts" in our area. He is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?
DO NOT waste time or MONEY! Over $1500 & 1yr, I gained 20lbs & lost 1/3 of my hair!! Office is more concerned about $$$$ than the patient. NOT enough room to list all mistakes w/ blood work, weight gain, hair loss, blood pressure...prior to review I spoke to staff & Dr. Watts to give them a chance to correct and they NEVER CALLED BACK! SO DISAPPOINTED IN THIS OFFICE!! I found new Dr in Clearwater-already feeling much better. Better health is worth driving for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Watts, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Watts?

I'm committed to working in a partnership with my patients and providing a comfortable, private environment for patients to receive the medical care they need. At The Renewal Point, we are a medical team that is committed to health and wellness. We assist our patients in looking and feeling their best through proactive, preventative, and regenerative measures.

• Integrative Medicine

University Of South Florida / College Of Medicine
Tampa General Hosp
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine

Dr. Watts accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Watts treats your condition or procedure

• Insomnia
  • IV Therapy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Watts treats patients.

79% Patient experience rating, 10% higher than the national average