Dr. Daniel Wartinbee, MD

Dr. Daniel Wartinbee, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Daniel Wartinbee, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in North Charleston, SC. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

South Carolina Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Center

• Guardian
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Wartinbee

See how frequently Dr. Wartinbee performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Limb Pain
De Quervain's Disease
Hand Fracture

Dr. Wartinbee's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Wartinbee "I take the time to listen to my patients, and I work hard to improve their quality of life. I treat each patient and care for them as if they were a member of my family."

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Knee Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Pelvic Fracture
  • Pyogenic Arthritis
  • Shoulder Dislocation
  • Sports Injuries
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigger Finger

• Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Medical College Of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Duke University
  • Duke University-Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Wartinbee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wartinbee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wartinbee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wartinbee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wartinbee to family and friends
Dr. Wartinbee's Performance
in Summerville, SC |
Dr Wartenbee was my hand surgeon. Every thing was explained expectations set and met, I found him to be a very caring man. I never had to wait, never felt I was being talked down to. He made my treatment stress free. I have visited other doctors in my 70 plus years , and Dr Wartenbee is in the top three. The staff is amazing as well. Doctor and staff the Very Best. Thanks Doc.
in Eutawville, SC |
I haven't met a nicer or caring doctor ever. I would recommend him to everyone.
Summerville, SC |
Dr Wartinbee always took the time to explain the Dupuytren's Contracture growth progress, my changing progress and remind me of all treatment options. Except for getting the painful steroid injections in the palms, I looked forward to my appointment with him. I could not have found a better surgeon to complete these two operations. The physical therapy staff co-located at South Carolina Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Center is also outstanding.
in Charleston, SC |
Love this Doctor has the best bedside manners of all time. He will take the time to discuss my hand operations in detail. I had Carpel Tunnel and middle Trigger finger in both hands 1st one in January and the second in April both have healed beyond what I had expected. One of the symptoms was my hands would fall asleep waking me up at night with pain. It's all gone now and I have the feeling back in the end of my fingers. He and his staff are the best!!!! The PT staff was also great!!
in Summerville, SC |
Dr Wartinbee and his staff provide thorough and friendly customer (patient) care. I have always been seen promptly at appointment times and given ample time with the doctor. Everything is explained in easy to understand language. My post surgery care has been excellent.
in Summerville, SC |
Honestly, the best doctor I think I have ever seen. Incredibly knowledgeable and my surgery could not have gone smoother.
in Charleston, SC |
Dr. Wartinbee has performed 2 carpal tunnel release surgeries on me this year. I've had a relatively quick recovery and knew what to expect sinceDr. Wartinbee took the time to understand my concerns and set proper expectations prior to the surgeries. His genuine concern for his patients was evident from my first visit.
Summerville, SC |
I found Dr. Wartinbee to be among the most compassionate and caring doctors I've ever met. Complements his excellent and up to date surgical skills very well.
in Moncks Corner |
Dr. Wartinbee became my doctor about 3 years ago and he performed 2 carpual tunnel and a trigger finger surgery and as of today all 3 have been a complete success. He is very knowledgeable about what he does and the care of his patients.
I can not express in words how thankful I am to have crossed paths with Dr. Wartinbee. He went above and beyond to make sure I was a priority each and every time I had an appointment. I had surgery on my right hand and he performed a miracle and I feel better than I have in years. He is a Dr.that listens and doesn't rush you out of the offuce. He addresses any questions and concerns as well as explaining everything he does to put your mind at ease. It would be nice if we had more Dr.s like him.
in North Charleston, SC |
Dr Wartinbee was very easy to talk to and listened carefully to my history He explained options very well My surgery went very well and I appreciate the professionalism and friendliness of the staff at both the office and the surgery center Follow up and therapy went great I highly recommend Dr Wartinbee
in Summerville, SC |
I have completed 3 appointments with Dr. Wartinbee. He is the BEST. If you have a problem with your hands or arms he is the person to see. Great personality and great care. His staff are all very courteous kind and knowledgeable. His nurse, Doniele (hope I spelled your name correctly) is very nice and puts you at ease, even when you are getting an injection.
in Moncks Corner, SC |
He has operated on me twice (one injury, one non-injury). And if there is ever a need for surgery in the future I will go back to Dr. Wartinbee. He is approachable, honest and sincere. He communicates with you as if he was having the surgery himself. Doesn't try to sell you on surgeries. The entire staff from the front desk to Occupational Therapy are exceptional. Wait times are minimal if at all. His projected timeline from post-surgery to full recovery was spot-on flawless.
in Charleston, SC |
Dr. Wartinbee is amazing! Both he and his staff go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and welcome in their office. Scheduling was never an issue and the wait time in the office has always been very 'in and out' for me. He cares very much about his patients and it shows! The care that I received from him was amazing and now I'm 95% better than I was when I first went in. I have had major issues with my wrists from a severe car accidents and now I'm back to enjoying life again!
in Bonneau, s.c. |
Dr. Wartinbee was very polite and explained everything to us extremely well. He listened to what we said and we were very pleased with him.
Moncks Corner |
Well knowledgeable in his field. Very kind and courteous. Short wait times t o see him in his office. On time for surgery. Explains everything on a level you can understand. Recovery from hand surgery as he described. Does not push surgery, gives you the facts and let's you decide what's best for you. Kept family updated during surgery. Will continue to see him for any hand and elbow problem. Have referred family members and friends to him.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Wartinbee, MD?
Are you Dr. Wartinbee?

Summerville, SC 29485
Trident Medical Center
9330 Medical Plaza Dr
Charleston, SC 29406

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Wartinbee at South Carolina Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Center

Family Medicine Specialist