Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD
Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Northbrook, IL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Tresley is affiliated with Skokie Hospital and Highland Park Hospital.

Dr. Tresley's Experience

See how Dr. Tresley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tresley

Dr. Tresley accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Tresley is now accepting new patients
DANIEL S TRESLEY MD500 Skokie Blvd Ste 120
Northbrook, IL 60062
(847) 291-6900Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Tresley has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tresley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tresley to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Tresley's Performance
in Vernon Hills, IL |
I consider myself quiet fortunate and BLESSED to have had Dr. Daniel Tresley perform my procedure. When you are faced with a procedure dealing with your eyes, well i was extremely nervous. From the very moment I met with Dr. Tresley to my "graduation", I knew I was in the hands of the VERY BEST. GOD Bless, Dr. Daniel Tresley and his entire STAFF.
Chicago, IL |
After having shingles in my right eye 5 years ago, the muscle that holds my eyelid up started to stretch out causing my lid to droop. I was referred to Dr. Tresley. Dr. Tresley did a ptosis repair and a bilateral blepharoplasty to make everything even again. Being someone who works in surgery and the operating room on a daily basis I was extremely nervous. However, it was such a quick and easy procedure that we were able to do it in his office and the recovery time was unbelievable.
Piscataway, NJ |
I'm 57. I compete with much younger people in my IT job, and in this day and age I embrace anything I can to give myself an edge. I had Dr. T perform browlift & U/L bleph. I could not be happier. Saying someone has changed your life can sound so dramatic and trite, especially with regard to cosmetic surgery, but in my case it’s an understatement. Thanks to Dr. Tresley, my confidence has skyrocketed. I highly recommend this doctor. No one beats Dr. Tresley's skill, price and personality.
in Antioch, IL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Tresley and his staff. Dr. Tresley and his staff were very professional and gave excellent care to me. They were available for follow up questions and immediately returned my calls. Dr. Tresley is not only an excellent experienced surgeon, he is a genuine caring Doctor. His staff demonstrate kindness and empathy to the patients. If I have any problems in the future with my eyes I will definitely call Dr. Tresely and his staff. Lisa
in Winnetka, IL |
Beware of this practice! Extremely unscrupulous Doctor . Over injects Botox and Filler to upcharge patients. Injected hundreds of dollars of filler in my face above my agreed to budget. When questioned office staff staff offered no appropriate remediation. The nurse offered discounted products (why would I want to spend more money when already over budget)?? Dr. Tresley hides behind his truly awful bully of an office manage. They should really be ashamed of taking advantage of people.
in Glenview |
Please do not see this dr. For injections- be warned... I was scheduled for a photofacial,and was talked into doing filler under the eye- as he felt I needed it. He hit a vein,and nerve - I have had a black eye (yellow, blue and dark purple) bruising for 2 months. I did dissolved the filler (which was uneven & unnecessary) . He doesn't use a cannula -and clearly doesn't have the experienced other full time injectors do. He may be a good surgeon - but no filler or Botox! .. not worth the risk
in Grayslake, IL |
My experience with Dr. Tresley and his staff was excellent. He is an outstanding physician and one who truly cares about his patients.
Mount Prospect, IL |
Pockets under my eyes made me look old and tired and I wanted to go to a Dr. that only performed eye surgeries. Dr. Tresley performed lower lid surgery in his office and I was not in any pain. I had no bruising - the laser under my eyes for fine lines took time to heal. It has been 10 days and I look great. Dr. Tresley is very talented. Before and after pics in the office will convince you of his exceptional expertise. He is also very personable and explains his intentions clearly.
Glenview, IL |
Very pleasant staff and doc. Trouble is 2 out o 3 visits for eye inflammation I had to wait over an hour past appointment time. Got referred by by my regular eye doc.
in Huntley, IL |
I saw DR TERSLEY FOR POSSIBLY DOING RE-CONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY ON MY EYELID AFTER DR. LAHTI REMOVES A BASAL CELL CANCER. HE CAREFULLY EXAMINED THE AREA AND EXPLAINED WHAT HE MIGHT HAVE TO DO AND DREW PICTURES TO SHOW ME WHAT IT MIGHT BE SO THAT I COULD UNDERSTAND IT.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
Are you Dr. Tresley?

Compare Dr. Tresley

Dr. Tresley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Tresley has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tresley's Board Certifications

• Chalazion
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

Completed in 1993

Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine

Graduated in 1983

• Polish

Dr. Tresley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tresley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology