Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD

Oculoplastic SurgeryMaleAge 58

Dr. Tresley

Daniel S Tresley MD

500 Skokie Blvd Northbrook, IL 60062

Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD is a Oculoplastic Surgery Specialist in Northbrook, IL and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine medical school in 1987. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Evanston Hospital and Highland Park Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Tresley to book an appointment.

Compare with other Oculoplastic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Tresley with our nearby Oculoplastic Surgery Specialists at Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital today at (847) 260-7919.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital.

Dr. Tresley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tresley

3.9

Dr. Tresley?
  • Office environment (40)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (38)
  • Appointment scheduling (36)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (13)
  • Appointment was rushed (12)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (12)
The saying "the eyes are the windows to the soul", you know the one, that saying should be Dr. Daniel Tresley's domain name theeyesarethewindowtoyoursoul.com. If he made windows they'd be the iconic rosette stained glass of Mount St. Michel, if he made glasses the brand would be Luxottica, if he was a fashion designer he's Gucci, Versace, Galliano, Dolce&Gabbana, if he built cars they'd be Maserati and Lamborghini, he has the aesthetics of architecture & fashion and the technique of a brain surgeon. The truth is you only have one face, and two eyes. Here is a scientist who is a brilliant surgeon & more than that he's an artist. He's an excellent psychologist, genius cosmetic surgeon, & his fingertips are like God's in the Sistine Chapel. If he was a athlete he'd have all the gold medals. The saying birds of a feather flock together comes to mind when seeing the patients in the office, fit, fashionable, attractive, (dare I say) clever. If he was a confectioner he'd be Willy Wonka.
Juliet Calabrese – Nov 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
Rude office staff. Dr. T Paralyzed half of my face by hitting a nerve. This issue lasted over a year. I was asked over and over again if I had a stroke.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Leslie McDonnell – Oct 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
AMAZING! I fly in from California because he actually does the cosmetic work himself and leaves me looking refreshed - not California Plastic. Highly recommend him!
Jul 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
Saw DR savage Tresley for his botched surgery for 6 months past my surgery on 9-3 Here’s the kicker. When I called Dr. Tresley’s billing team to discuss my bill, they mentioned I owed $120 for some visits. When I questioned this, I was told verbatim “Unfortunately the doctor needs to bill out visits after 90 days post-op period.". I spoke to Ellene, a very rude and condescending lady, who tells me these were not visits for my surgery but rather a whole OTHER issue separate from my surgery. I was dumbfounded. They managed to not only double bill me, but send me bills for these post-op visits after his work on my eye. I would not have needed any of these visits if he had sent me to a specialist the first time, or had any idea what was going on. I also told her I was in a tight spot with money due to the Coronavirus and she literally told me that it’s not their responsibility to tell me how I am being billed. In this difficult and uncertain time in human history, Dr. Tresley is a savag
Incompetent – Mar 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
I went in to Dr. Tresley for a lower blepharoplasty. I am thrilled with the results! The under eye bags and puffiness are gone. The procedure and recovery went exactly as Dr. Tresley had explained. I highly recommend him.
Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
I have a condition of Basil Cell Cancer on my 69 year old Irish face, extremely and uncomfortably close to my eyes. Dr. Tresley has performed three (3) procedures over the last two (2) years. My friends tell me, "I look MARVELOUS!" I am so fortunate that my Dermatologist recommend Dr. Daniel Tresley. I greatly appreciated his wisdom and certainly appreciated his skill. Dr. Tresley and his entire staff are top-notch. God Bless Dr. Daniel Tresley and his entire staff.
thomas enright in vernon hills – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
I just want to thank Dr. Tresley for saving my life. He was able to anticipate cancer in my eye months before it manifested. He took all precautions and was transparent with me about it. After testing, it turned out his anticipation was correct - a life saving anticipation. He performed surgery on me in conjunction with a team of specialists that has resulted in increased quality of life, and me being cancer free in my face. Thank you Dr. Tresley for your professionalism and your care. Thank you
Mark Ginzburg in Buffalo Grove, IL – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
Dr. Tresley performed upper and lower blepharoplasty on me and does my Botox injections on a regular basis. I am thrilled with the results of both. I still looked like myself - just a refreshed version. Dr. Tresley proved himself to be knowledgeable and skilled. He is a talented surgeon and injector who does not overcorrect. Dr. Tresley is down to earth and approachable. He always takes the time to ask and answer questions to ensure that I will achieve the desired outcome.
Northbrook patient in Northbrook, IL – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
I recommend Dr. Tresley to everyone! He really cares about making you the BEST you! The results are outstanding!
Sandi in IL – Jul 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
After undergoing orbital radiation therapy I had noticeable creases and wrinkles around my eyes. I was referred to Dr. Tresley to see if he could address that issue. In consultation, Dr. Tresley told me that botox and filler would likely address the issue as well as additional creases I had on my brow. I assumed that any work beyond the radiation damage would be on my dime but he made no mention of insurance not covering any part or the work nor what the cost would be. The bill shocked me.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Illinois – Mar 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
Dr. Tresley did a reconstruction on my mother's face after removal of a large and fast growing skin cancer. He was great, his office staff was great, My mother is happy, free of her skin cancer, and looks great!
Marko Jachtorowycz in Glenview, IL – Mar 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
I recently had my upper and lower eyelids done. I met with 6 different Drs and selected Dr. Tresley. The procedure was done in office and I was awake the whole time. I was very comfortable and suffered no pain during and after the procedure (I did not even need to take tylenol). The staff was very professional and they followed up to make sure I was healing properly. I am pleased with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Tresley!
Clarendon Hills – Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
Last March of 2017 when I was 40, I went to Dr. Trestley for my upper and lower eyeslids. Between age and hereditary these eyes needed some work! I had several consults with different doctors but felt most comfortable with Dr. T. He spent a vast amount of time with me at the initial consult and went over everything thoroughly. The price was along what most of the other doctors quoted. The procedure was minimal in pain and I have great results. No more saggy eyelids or under eye bags!
Erin in Chicago Il – Jan 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
Dr. Tresley lifted my eyelids 5.5 weeks ago and the improvement is amazing. I was having trouble seeing, especially when reading, although my peripheral vision was affected also. The greatest improvement for me, is that I can now read for more than 20-30 minutes without great eye strain. The other thing is I look a lot better. The droopy eyelids are up and perky and make me look more awake. I did the full surgery with a forehead lift as well as the eyelids and am very happy I did,
Karen in Willowbrook – Dec 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
my internist and dermatologist recommended t Dr. Tresleyas the "go to" person for any eye surgery Last March Dr. Tresley performed cosmetic eye surgery as well as injections of botox and filler. I was extremely satisfied from beginning to end. I found the staff to be very knowledgeable and accessible- I was extremely satisfied with Dr. Tresley's surgery and final outcome. I am constantly told how good I look-yet people have no idea what is different. I just look younger and healthier.
Geryl K in Chicago, IL – Nov 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
This was the single most horrible experience of my life. I am 38 and did not this surgery. I now have to fly to California and have revision surgery because this doctor took my money treated me like garbage and left me with nothing. He destroyed my face. He completely changed the shape of my eyes as well as the entire structure of my face. He left my eyes looking like a 75 year old. I'm only 38. I was told by several doctors, Dr Tresley should never have performed surgery on my eyes.
Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
Be prepared to wait. Hour and a half is non respectful to patients. He did a good job on my eyelid though
Chicago, IL – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
After having shingles in my right eye 5 years ago, the muscle that holds my eyelid up started to stretch out causing my lid to droop. I was referred to Dr. Tresley. Dr. Tresley did a ptosis repair and a bilateral blepharoplasty to make everything even again. Being someone who works in surgery and the operating room on a daily basis I was extremely nervous. However, it was such a quick and easy procedure that we were able to do it in his office and the recovery time was unbelievable.
Chicago, IL – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
I'm 57. I compete with much younger people in my IT job, and in this day and age I embrace anything I can to give myself an edge. I had Dr. T perform browlift & U/L bleph. I could not be happier. Saying someone has changed your life can sound so dramatic and trite, especially with regard to cosmetic surgery, but in my case it’s an understatement. Thanks to Dr. Tresley, my confidence has skyrocketed. I highly recommend this doctor. No one beats Dr. Tresley's skill, price and personality.
Piscataway, NJ – Jun 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Tresley and his staff. Dr. Tresley and his staff were very professional and gave excellent care to me. They were available for follow up questions and immediately returned my calls. Dr. Tresley is not only an excellent experienced surgeon, he is a genuine caring Doctor. His staff demonstrate kindness and empathy to the patients. If I have any problems in the future with my eyes I will definitely call Dr. Tresely and his staff. Lisa
LIsa Franz in Antioch, IL – May 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tresley, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tresley?

Experience and skill show. After thousands of successful cosmetic and reconstructive oculofacial plastic surgeries, the evidence is clear. Dr. Tresley...Read more

There's nothing more important than for you to feel comfortable and confident with your choice. Dr. Tresley has exceptional credentials and specialized...Read more

• Oculoplastic Surgery