Dr. Daniel Torzala, MD

Neurology | Male

Dr. Daniel Torzala, MD
Dr. Daniel Torzala, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Goodyear, AZ. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Torzala is affiliated with Abrazo West Campus.

Dr. Torzala's Experience

See how Dr. Torzala's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Torzala

Dr. Torzala accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Torzala is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Torzala has admitting privileges.

Dr. Torzala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Torzala to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Torzala's Performance
in Goodyear, Az. |
I have never had more than 3-5 minutes with him. He avoids any and all my questions. Had an MRI for chronic sever migraines he hasn't given me results after 2 months and have asked about it. Doesn't seem to care about his patients at all. He should read his own reviews and take them into consideration. If you only have a 2 star rating you need to fix something about yourself. Found a new doctor
in el mirage arzona |
I saw Dr Torzales today with my neck and back giving me some very bad issues my neck muscles are so weak I cant hold my head up and he made me feel less scared. I was made to feel he really cares about me he sent me for a Mri He answered my questions and well I am waiting for the results . I really like him.
Providence, UT |
He was very short with me and did not seem to care about me at all. The medications he suggested to me were expensive and not at all good choices for me and had terrible side effects. He failed to mention that the medication he had me on for a long period of time caused birth defects.
Goodyear, AZ |
He was over 45 minutes late to my scheduled appt. He then had the nerve to have an attitude with me even though he was very late. He spent all of 5 minutes asking and answering questions about what he diagnosed as very serious condition. This diagnosis comes after I've seen 4 other doctors and spent considerably more time talking with them about my experiences. I have no confidence in what he had to say and now need to find another provider who can give me the attention a patient deserves.
I saw Dr. Anderson previously, but yesterday I saw Dr. Torzala. He basically dismissed every question I had. I was supposed to be reviewing 3 different tests I had, but he really only said something about one. I was there about really bad migraines, since I was down to 2 a week, be felt that was progress. I was having issues with the medications and he just brushed that off. I questioned if I had seen a Dr. at all and looked his picture up online. I go back in a month to see Dr. Anderson.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Poor communication from both Dr. and staff, neither return phone calls. Scheduled appt. to review abnormal test results then neither Dr. nor staff could locate test summary. A week later and no one will call me back. But they've already billed Medicare for the appt where nothing took place.
Peoria, AZ |
This doctor and this practice is very unsatisfactory. After years of 5 minute appointments , I was all of a sudden told "I think you have Parkinson's". What? I was given a prescription that sent me to the ER after taking. At the first sign of trouble, I called the office for help. They didn't call me back for 3 weeks! I told them I was never coming back, that I had a new doctor, wherein they retaliated sending me a certified letter saying "I have been terminated as a patient." Don't go to D
in Glendale Az |
I have been a patient of Dr. Torzala since 2010. I started seeing him due to seizures after a TBI. I found him to be proactive and like to find out what is causing the problem.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. didnt talk to me, ask me questions or give me any answers or helpful advise. I feel like he just ordered a bunch of tests and didnt even explain what they meant. He never gave me a proper exam. If he would have just checked ALL my reflexes, he would have realized I have NO reflex response in my right elbow. And I have been having symptoms similar to MS for months and he did not even care to try to help me or give me any advise on how to improve my health or diagnosis to what is going on.
in Phoenix, AZ |
His bedside manner was not rude, but far from friendly. He was very cold and impatient when it came to me describing my epileptic seizures. I admit it could've been frustrating to understand my explanation because I was the one having then and could not accurately describe them. I could only base myself off of what persons around me would see. My seizures were not kept under control with the meds and he reprimanded me as to why u didn't call him sooner, even though I had.
Surprise, AZ |
Doctor does not refill much needed prescriptions.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Torzala, MD?
Are you Dr. Torzala?

Compare Dr. Torzala

Dr. Torzala's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Torzala has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Torzala's Board Certifications

• Cerebral Palsy
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chiari's Deformity
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sleep-Walking
  • Spina Bifida
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Stroke
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Saint Louis University / School of Medicine

Graduated in 2001

Madigan Army Medical Center

Completed in 2005

Dr. Torzala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Torzala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology