Dr. Daniel Torzala, MD

Dr. Daniel Torzala, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Daniel Torzala, MD is a neurology specialist in Goodyear, AZ and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Saint Louis University / School of Medicine in 2001 and specializes in neurology.

2940 N Litchfield Rd

Goodyear, AZ 85395

Learn about Dr. Torzala

See how frequently Dr. Torzala performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Peripheral Nerve Disorders

Dr. Torzala's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Saint Louis University / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Madigan Army Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Torzala has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Torzala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Torzala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Torzala's Reviews

2.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Torzala to family and friends

Dr. Torzala's Performance

GOOD

I see Dr. Torzala monthly and every appointment seems like such a waste of time. He asks like two questions and hrs done. However, he has you keep cominh back for god only knows what reason. Wouldn't recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I've been seeing Dr. Torzala for several months. He took my concerns and pain very seriously and rather than brushing me off and prescribing pain medicine, he tested to see what was really going on. Thanks to Dr. Torzala, I have regained full strength and function in both hands I had an MRI one...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
I have never had more than 3-5 minutes with him. He avoids any and all my questions. Had an MRI for chronic sever migraines he hasn't given me results after 2 months and have asked about it. Doesn't seem to care about his patients at all. He should read his own reviews and take them into...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I saw Dr Torzales today with my neck and back giving me some very bad issues my neck muscles are so weak I cant hold my head up and he made me feel less scared. I was made to feel he really cares about me he sent me for a Mri He answered my questions and well I am waiting for the results . I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
He was very short with me and did not seem to care about me at all. The medications he suggested to me were expensive and not at all good choices for me and had terrible side effects. He failed to mention that the medication he had me on for a long period of time caused birth defects.
Are you Dr. Torzala?