Dr. Daniel Tome, DO

Occupational Medicine ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Tome

Dr. Daniel Tome, DO is an occupational medicine specialist in Grand Rapids, MI and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from University Of Osteopathic Medicine and The Health Sciences in 1990 and specializes in occupational medicine and emergency medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Tome accepts

Dr. Tome accepts the following insurance:

Cofinity
Cofinity PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Tome treats your condition or procedure

4.3

Dr. Tome?
Dr. Tome's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Tome, DO
Dr. Tome was patient, and caring when I saw him. He answered all of my questions, and provided alternative options that I had never thought of. It did not feel rushed at all, and I would definitely recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tome, DO?
I wanted my father to get a second opinion on his condition, and we met with Dr. Tome. Dr. Tome was very knowledgeable and was not afraid to offer suggestions after the examination. He took the time to insure my father and I fully understood his diagnosis, and did not rush us out. He was very genuine with us and took the time to answer our questions. I would recommend Dr. Tome to anyone who wants a doctor in this field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tome, DO?
Met with Dr Tome, and took the time to thoroughly explain my issue, and he asked me questions to insure my understanding. I would highly recommend this doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tome, DO?
Excellent. On first visit, other patients in waiting room who knew he was the attending physician expressed glowing recommendations for Dr. Tome, and my experience with him did not fail. Despite a completely booked afternoon, he took the time to conduct a thorough exam and gave detailed explanation of test results. Not only would I return, I have recommended family and friends to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tome, DO?
Dr. Tome is very caring, kind and thoughtful. He does not rush you through the appointment. He is very thorough and explains why he is recommending a certain course of medical treatment. I do not normally give reviews, however, I feel it is necessary in this case, when the care is above and beyond the standard. Thank you, Dr. Tome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tome, DO?
Dr. Tome is the most arrogant, rude, down grading Doctor I've ever met in my life. I went to the hospital following a work injury (my first work injury) and Dr. Tome was the doctor I met for my follow up appt. he spoke to me like I was ignorant and instructed me to do exactly what my physical therapists told me not to do and continued to walk out of the room and start telling the nurse The little actress in there isn't getting off work that easy MRI results- torn rotator cuff and torn muscles
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Tome, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Tome?