Dr. Daniel Thomas, MD

Dr. Daniel Thomas, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Daniel Thomas, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Chico, CA. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Enloe Medical Center.

615 W East Ave

Chico, CA 95926

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Thomas

See how frequently Dr. Thomas performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Excision of Benign Skin Lesion
Breast Reconstruction

Dr. Thomas's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• McGill University Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • McGill University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • McGill University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • University Of California At Irvine / California College Of Medicine & Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Thomas has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Thomas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thomas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thomas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thomas to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Thomas' Performance
in Paradise, CA |
Dr. Thomas is terrific! I am really satisfied with my experience. Julie is the angel of youth. The entire office is warm and engaging to you. I seriously wouldn't consider going anywhere else.
Oroville, CA |
I had a tummy tuck and I am So very happy. I was treated with respect and compassion by Dr. Thomas and all of the exceptional staff. I am still going to the medical spa (which I highly recommend). Julie is amazing and it's great to see everybody there, every time. I just love this team. You won't be sorry if you choose your surgery with Dr. Thomas.
in Chico, CA |
Dr. Thomas has done 2 surgeries for me and I have great results from both of them. All of my friends told me that he was the best and they were right. His staff is the best and was so nice to me and my husband. I still go to the office regularly to see his nurse Julie for microderms, Botox and fillers. She does great work too. I've recommended Dr. Thomas and Julie to all of my friends and they all love them too!
in Chico, CA |
Dr Thomas is not only a superior surgeon but a caring and amazing human. He has done 2 procedures for me and the results have been excellent. In addition, he has the most amazing staff. Always there to help, even got a cell number from the nurse in case I needed her during Christmas! I will not go to anyone else.
in Redding, CA |
I have had a breast reduction, mini facelift & a tummy tuck along with Juvederm & Botox. My first appt was in 2000 with a breast reduction & lift. I love Dr Thomas & his staff. The personnel today are still the same ladies the entire time I have visited the office. I have & still do recommend Dr Thomas to family & friends
in Chico, CA |
I recently had my breast lifted with implants. I am not happy with the result. They are still saggy and the cleavage area is non existent. I wanted to be able to go bra-less in sundresses and look good in a bathing suit but still can not do that. If I had known the result I would never have spent the money. I have went back to him twice to explain that I am not happy and he has made suggestions on how to correct it both times but both were different. Both are going to cost me.
in Oroville, CA |
Dr. Thomas is very well qualified and my outcome exceeds expectations every time! :)
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Thomas, MD?
Are you Dr. Thomas?