Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD

Anesthesiology •  Male • Age 63

Dr. Theesfeld

Pain Management Center

3217 4th St Longview, TX 75605

Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Longview, TX and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School in 1991 and specializes in anesthesiology.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Anesthesiologists in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Dr. Theesfeld accepts

Dr. Theesfeld accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

1 board action Found
  • Prescribing Drugs/Controlled Substances to Friends/Family (8/26/2016)View details
No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Theesfeld treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Theesfeld's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Theesfeld

2.5

Dr. Theesfeld?
Dr. Theesfeld's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD
Wonderful Doctor, genuinely has your best interests at heart. Also treatments working wonderfully, able to be me again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
He's a quack don't waste your time
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
Have been a patient of Dr Theesfeld for 15 years. As I became a good patient, he became a good doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
He has no concern for his patients. He doesn't want to spend time with you. He seems to have a god complex. He just wants you to take what he gives you with no questions asked.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
He is incompetent. Extremely rude. Has office staff see patients. When he does eventually bother to see you in his office, he’s very very rude. If you are able leave this person and please find a competent physician.....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
This doctor is Dangerous!! He did an MRI on me. He said my back was in bad shape. He said I would need injections and nerve burns for the rest of my life. When I saw another doctor year later, he said my back good. Just a.few minor things. So he gave me the treatment to make money!! I smoke. He told me I needed to stop or he would drop me from clinic. It is my opinion that Dr. Theesfeld seriously needs to stop treating patients and go into treatment for his GOD complex!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
Extremely rude. Will get up and walk out of the office if you ask him questions about your treatment. Wants to put people on a 'high fiber' diet, ea metamucil every day,.. demanding they loose weight, or he will cut their medications in half (or cut it off completely) .. demeaning to patients,.. does NOT listen. If you object to anything, or question anything, he says 'find another doctor',, Freely admits that about 30 percent of his patients are not satisfied with his care. Not recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
He has a GOD COMPLEX!! There’s NO TALKING to him. He’s rude, incompetent. 1st visit I brought all my current med records, MRI, Print out from pharmacy showing all meds. He never looked at it . He was more interested in my personal life & complemented my appearance. . I’ve had 12 back surgeries & knew something was getting worse. 4 months & still didn’t look at MRI to explain He will yell & tell you to shut up. Must say all the staff I came in contact with were great, but he’s HORRIBLE
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
The first time I saw Dr. Theesfeld, we had an argument because I didn't understand what he had said and he didn't explain himself until the argument in the back hallway. He often made me feel as if he were doing me a favor by treating me since I had Medicare. I worked hard to do all that he asked, but he didn't want to hear that things weren't working. He coached me on how to fill out monthly paperwork so he would look good in court. I've quit seeing him and no one from his ofc has checked on me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
When my physician referred me to Dr Theesfield I was literally at the point in my life where there was little joy Left. From the first appointment onward, he has been nothing but kind, caring and interested in all aspects of my health, in order to treat me appropriately. He his made a huge difference in everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Theesfeld?

• Anesthesiology