Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD

AnesthesiologyMaleAge 64

Dr. Theesfeld

Pain Management Center

3217 4th St Longview, TX 75605

Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD is a Anesthesiology Specialist in Longview, TX and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School medical school in 1991. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Theesfeld to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Anesthesiology Specialists in your area

1 board action Found
  • Prescribing Drugs/Controlled Substances to Friends/Family (8/26/2016)View details
No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Theesfeld treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Theesfeld accepts

Dr. Theesfeld accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Theesfeld

2.6

40.476190476190474%

Dr. Theesfeld?
Have been see him for almost a year for my back and in the time frame also found out I have an auto immune disease which only adds to my pain and insomnia. Dr. Theesfiled and his staff and nurses have always been kind and caring every time I see them. And even when I have to call for something they are understanding. Glad I finally found a dr that honestly cares about my health!
Mandiej – May 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
Wonderful Doctor, genuinely has your best interests at heart. Also treatments working wonderfully, able to be me again!
Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
He's a quack don't waste your time
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Terri Allen – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
Have been a patient of Dr Theesfeld for 15 years. As I became a good patient, he became a good doctor.
David – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
He has no concern for his patients. He doesn't want to spend time with you. He seems to have a god complex. He just wants you to take what he gives you with no questions asked.
Mar 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
He is incompetent. Extremely rude. Has office staff see patients. When he does eventually bother to see you in his office, he’s very very rude. If you are able leave this person and please find a competent physician.....
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Oct 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
This doctor is Dangerous!! He did an MRI on me. He said my back was in bad shape. He said I would need injections and nerve burns for the rest of my life. When I saw another doctor year later, he said my back good. Just a.few minor things. So he gave me the treatment to make money!! I smoke. He told me I needed to stop or he would drop me from clinic. It is my opinion that Dr. Theesfeld seriously needs to stop treating patients and go into treatment for his GOD complex!!
Deborah in Waco, TX. – Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
Extremely rude. Will get up and walk out of the office if you ask him questions about your treatment. Wants to put people on a 'high fiber' diet, ea metamucil every day,.. demanding they loose weight, or he will cut their medications in half (or cut it off completely) .. demeaning to patients,.. does NOT listen. If you object to anything, or question anything, he says 'find another doctor',, Freely admits that about 30 percent of his patients are not satisfied with his care. Not recommended.
Hawkins, TX – Nov 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
He has a GOD COMPLEX!! There’s NO TALKING to him. He’s rude, incompetent. 1st visit I brought all my current med records, MRI, Print out from pharmacy showing all meds. He never looked at it . He was more interested in my personal life & complemented my appearance. . I’ve had 12 back surgeries & knew something was getting worse. 4 months & still didn’t look at MRI to explain He will yell & tell you to shut up. Must say all the staff I came in contact with were great, but he’s HORRIBLE
Longview, TX – Oct 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
The first time I saw Dr. Theesfeld, we had an argument because I didn't understand what he had said and he didn't explain himself until the argument in the back hallway. He often made me feel as if he were doing me a favor by treating me since I had Medicare. I worked hard to do all that he asked, but he didn't want to hear that things weren't working. He coached me on how to fill out monthly paperwork so he would look good in court. I've quit seeing him and no one from his ofc has checked on me
Tyler, TX – Mar 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
When my physician referred me to Dr Theesfield I was literally at the point in my life where there was little joy Left. From the first appointment onward, he has been nothing but kind, caring and interested in all aspects of my health, in order to treat me appropriately. He his made a huge difference in everything.
Longview, TX – Feb 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
Extreamly very rude to patients no manners at all. All he wanted to do was talk politics. If I, I would give him a negative 100 stars meaning a piss poor rating review.
Ft Worth, TX – Nov 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
Dr. Theesfeld made my life so very much better! He didn't see me as a pill seeker. He has helped me so much! I am not having to stay in the bed anymore because my back hurts so bad! He is awesome and I recommend him to anyone!!! Thanks Dr.Theesfeld!!!!!
Angie in Longview, Texas – Aug 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
Dr.Theesfield has been treating me for my headaches for one year. I have suffered with these for 30 years. Last June I trusted this kind doctor to cauterize the left side of my neck. I just had the right side done, I am praying that this will help me as much as having the rt side done so i can be pain free.He and his staff have been so nice. I highly recommend if you are considering to have something like this done you consult with Dr.Theesfield. Busy doctor and staff but they care about you.
Kilgore,TX – May 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
He is rude If you gain weight he will not see you You must use his pharmacy you can't take naps Cant get MRI info Cant get medication on time haft to go days without your medication Staff friendliness is a joke
Pissed Off in Longview, TX – Feb 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Theesfeld?

• Anesthesiology