Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD
Not Accepting

Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Longview, TX. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Theesfeld is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center Pittsburg.

Dr. Theesfeld's Experience

See how Dr. Theesfeld's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Theesfeld

Dr. Theesfeld accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Theesfeld has admitting privileges.

Dr. Theesfeld's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Theesfeld to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Theesfeld's Performance
Tyler, TX |
The first time I saw Dr. Theesfeld, we had an argument because I didn't understand what he had said and he didn't explain himself until the argument in the back hallway. He often made me feel as if he were doing me a favor by treating me since I had Medicare. I worked hard to do all that he asked, but he didn't want to hear that things weren't working. He coached me on how to fill out monthly paperwork so he would look good in court. I've quit seeing him and no one from his ofc has checked on me
Longview, TX |
When my physician referred me to Dr Theesfield I was literally at the point in my life where there was little joy Left. From the first appointment onward, he has been nothing but kind, caring and interested in all aspects of my health, in order to treat me appropriately. He his made a huge difference in everything.
Ft Worth, TX |
Extreamly very rude to patients no manners at all. All he wanted to do was talk politics. If I, I would give him a negative 100 stars meaning a piss poor rating review.
in Longview, Texas |
Dr. Theesfeld made my life so very much better! He didn't see me as a pill seeker. He has helped me so much! I am not having to stay in the bed anymore because my back hurts so bad! He is awesome and I recommend him to anyone!!! Thanks Dr.Theesfeld!!!!!
Kilgore,TX |
Dr.Theesfield has been treating me for my headaches for one year. I have suffered with these for 30 years. Last June I trusted this kind doctor to cauterize the left side of my neck. I just had the right side done, I am praying that this will help me as much as having the rt side done so i can be pain free.He and his staff have been so nice. I highly recommend if you are considering to have something like this done you consult with Dr.Theesfield. Busy doctor and staff but they care about you.
in Longview, TX |
He is rude If you gain weight he will not see you You must use his pharmacy you can't take naps Cant get MRI info Cant get medication on time haft to go days without your medication Staff friendliness is a joke
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD?
Are you Dr. Theesfeld?

Compare Dr. Theesfeld

Dr. Theesfeld's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology
    •  Board actions found

Board Action

Dr. Theesfeld has 1 board action

• Prescribing Drugs/Controlled Substances to Friends/Family (8/26/2016)
      • Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
      • Summary: Please reference the following Document
      • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
      • State: Texas

Why It Matters: Dr. Theesfeld's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Theesfeld does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Theesfeld and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School

Graduated in 1991

Baylor

Completed in 1992

University Tex Med Br

Completed in 1995

Pain Care Assn

Completed in 1996

Dr. Theesfeld does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Theesfeld and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Theesfeld does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Theesfeld and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.