Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Daniel Theberge, DDS
Dr. Daniel Theberge, DDS is a dentist who practices in Woodbridge, VA. Dr. Theberge is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital.

3421 Commission Ct Ste 202

Woodbridge, VA 22192

• Ameritas
  • Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

• Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Recording

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University At Albany
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Walter Reed Army Medical Center

Dr. Theberge has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Theberge has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Theberge does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Theberge and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Theberge's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Theberge to family and friends
Dr. Theberge's Performance
in Vienna, VA |
Very calm professional approach to a very nervous patient. Dr Theberge put me at ease talked me through the process and was very gentle throughout. Very positive experience thank you.
in Tyler, TX |
Dr Theberge was a HUGE blessing to my daughter and me!! We were in town for a conference and she began having problems with her recent wisdom teeth extraction. Our oral surgeon from TX contacted Dr Theberge and he was willing to see us the following day. He and his staff were so incredibly kind to us. He addressed her problem so we could continue with our week. I don't know what we would have done without him!
in Sterling, VA |
Two years ago, Dr Theberge removed my son's 4 wisdom teeth and to this day, my son still raves about how great a job he did. Last week, I found myself with two abscessed teeth. Needless to say there was no question as to which oral surgeon I would ask to remove them. Dr. Theberge's knowledge and experience combined with his gentle manner and professional attitude made the removal of the abscessed teeth almost a pleasant experience, especially if when you knew my fear of all surgical procedures.
in Woodbridge, VA |
Clear comforting explanation of the procedure. It was easy to hear and understand what he said during the procedure, with my hearing impairment that's a real blessing.
in fairfax station |
For an anxious patient I came home from the procedure relaxed and comfortable. Couldn't ask for anything better.
in Sterling, VA |
Fantastic. I have had multiple surgical procedures performed by Dr. Theberge. He takes the time to clearly explain procedures and makes you feel comfortable.
in Woodbridge, VA |
Fantastic job with my surgery (tooth extract, dental implant)! I've already recommended a co-worker to you guys. Quick, efficient and best of all the perfect amount of numming (local anth.). This made the actual surgery so much better.
in Montclair, VA |
Dr. Theberge and the team made an unpleasant situation (broken off tooth, exposed roots) very easing for me. As a new patient and with just one day's notice, the entire team was a savior for me. At 51 YOA, I'm still very uncomfortable with dental visits. Dr. Theberge explained the whole course of treatment, and with no pain to me solved my issue. The Dr. did not even chuckle when I asked for some laughing gas to help calm my fears ( 51 and still a chicken). I highly recommend the Doctor.
in Herndon, VA |
Was very patient and gentle, he explained everything he was going to do beforehand.
in Woodbridge,VA. |
I felt very comfortable and relaxed.I had no appointment but the front office staff was empathetic;I was in so much pain, almost in tears. Was given the forms to fill and everything else was like magic.Dr. Theberge, (my angel) , came in ,professional ,friendly and gentle wasted no time did what he had to do after the the office nurse,Cheryl,got everything ready for the procedure.I was very impressed and satisfied with the way I was treated.I will definitely tell everyone I know about Dr. Theber
in Mason Neck, VA |
Very happy with everything done on my tooth extraction and implant surgery. Dr Theberge and staff is very professional and excellent bedside manner. Would recommend anytime and would return anytime if I need additional work.
Reston, VA |
The only downside was that I had a consultation before scheduling the wisdom tooth removal and I had to wait 45 minutes to see the doctor for the consultation due to an emergency procedure he was performing. Everything else was great. The day of surgery there was absolutely no wait time and I was in and out in 45 minutes max. I would definitely refer this oral surgeon.
in Manassas, VA |
Dr. Theberge and his staff were excellent. They explained the operation, payment options, and had great follow up after the operation. Excellent team of surgical assistants friendly and professional. A wonderful experience. Highly recommend Dr. Theberge and his team.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Theberge, DDS?
Are you Dr. Theberge?

Visit Dr. Theberge

Dr. Theberge accepts 8 insurance carriers
    Aetna PPO
  • Ameritas
    Ameritas PPO
    Delta Dental PPO
  • Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA PPO