Dr. Daniel Suver, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 42

Dr. Daniel Suver, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Anchorage, AK and has been practicing for 11 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

More Plastic Surgery Specialists at Plastic Surgeons Of Alaska

Dr. Suver's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Suver

Dr. Suver?
Dr. Suver's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Suver, MD
Dr. Suver, his team of nurses and office workers are very professional and make you feel very comfortable. I was recommended to Dr. Suver by a previous client and was not disappointed. I had a breast reduction and a tummy tuck. All questions were answered and I am still in the recovery process but would do it all again with this team. I could not be happier with the outcome. From the first appointment and not at my last one yet, but they have made this a great experience. I thank them everyday because I could not tell you what a life changing experience it is to feel so good about your body again! Thank you all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Suver, MD?
Dr. Suver performed liposuction on me (I am 73 years old) and the entire procedure was smooth and effective. He is a very pleasant person and I felt totally confident in his work. I was well informed beforehand, and while I didn’t have a great deal to be removed, I am extremely pleased with the results. Better than what I envisioned. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Suver, MD?
Dr. Suver was very honest with me about my condition and is referring me to a doc out of state who had more experience with my issue. He explained the procedure in detail, went over the risks and possible outcomes. It's very much appreciated that in the consult he was upfront about what he would do if he needed the procedure done. Speaks a lot to his integrity. Thank you Dr. Suver!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Suver, MD?
Dr. Suver did an excellent job on my excess skin removal! Not only did he make me feel at ease about having surgery, he went above and beyond when I had an unforeseen complication while I was still in recovery. I would recommend him to anyone! His nursing staff are also amazing and caring with a very friendly office environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Suver, MD?
Dr. Suver did an excellent job repairing my inverted nipple, and I am beyond pleased with the result!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Suver, MD?
Dr. Suver and the Plastic Surgeons of Alaska staff are exceptional. The office is friendly but extremely professional and the surgery and after-care went smoothly. Dr. Suver, especially, is patient, kind, and a skillful surgeon. I have recommended him and the practice to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Suver, MD?
Performed an Othoplasty, couple months ago, which I feel excited with the great results. Everything went as advised with no sudden inconvenients, and he made sure I was doing fine before and after.Thansk Doc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Suver, MD?
Wonderful Doctor! Everyone in the office is extremely caring and concerned about your individual needs, what ever they may be. I would recommend Dr. Suver to anyone needing or wanting surgical care. His good sense of humor helped me to be calmer and his expertise was reassuring. Would choose him again in a heartbeat!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Suver, MD?
The experience I had with Dr. Suver and his team was amazing. Words cannot describe how happy and satisfied I am with my breast reduction! The entire office is always friendly and professional. I did not have to say much for Dr. Suver to understand what I was wanting my outcome to be, and I felt he truly cared and listened to me. I highly recommend making a consultation with Dr. Suver to experience it yourself. My breast reduction has changed my life for the better and I thank Dr. Suver for it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Suver, MD?
Dr. Suver is a life changer. He gave me my confidence back for the first time since having a baby.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Suver, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Suver?

Dr. Suver accepts

Dr. Suver accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Commercial Insurance Company
Meritain Health
Premera Blue Cross
Heritage Signature
Providence Health Plans
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alaska

Check Dr. Suver's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Gynecomastia Repair
  • Hidradenitis
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Our office is dedicated to the belief that patient education is essential in providing quality care.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2004
University Of Washington
1999
Williams College

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Suver treats patients.

71% Patient experience rating, 2% higher than the national average