Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Daniel Sullivan, DDS
I graduated from the New York University College of Dentistry and subsequently completed an internship and residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and the Seton Hall University Hospital system, respectively. I held the role of Clinical Associate Professor at New York University in the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and has also taught in the Department of Implant Dentistry at New York University. He is a Fellow of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology and the National Board of Dental Anesthesiology. He is also a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.

58 Mount Bethel Rd Ste 202

• Dental Implant
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Frenectomy
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of Pennsylvania Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Interfaith Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Seton Hall University Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Sullivan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sullivan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sullivan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sullivan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sullivan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sullivan to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Sullivan's Performance
in Middlesex, NJ |
I was referred by my dentist to have my wisdom teeth removed. I was in pain and the office accommodated me right away. They scheduled me for a consultation and then the removal of my wisdom teeth a few days later. I was so nervous but the staff and doctor put me at ease. The staff is really kind and knowledgeable. I was feel that the staff is a reflection of the doctor. I would recommend this office to my family and friends that is in need of oral surgery.
Me and my daughter needed have a visit with Dr. Sullivan. Dr. Sullivan is knowledgeable, courteous and flexible. His practice is clean, The staff is very friendly and The latest technology. He's available anytime. The staff will answer any and all questions. The office is always clean and fresh. I highly recommend paying a visit.
in Seneca Falls, NY |
Great experience, I was in lots of pain and Dr. Sullivan was able to see me on very short notice. Procedure was quick and recovery was quick. I received bone graph and an implant. Staff was very friendly and the office was clean and spacious.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Sullivan, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sullivan?