Dr. Daniel Stone, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive SurgeryMale

Dr. Stone

Valley Urogynecology Associates, LTD

1616 E Maryland Ave Phoenix, AZ 85016

Dr. Daniel Stone, MD is a Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Phoenix, AZ. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix and HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Stone to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Stone's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vesicovaginal Fistula

Dr. Stone accepts

Dr. Stone accepts the following insurance:

Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
Ameritas
National (BlueCard) PPO
Arizona Complete Health
Medicaid Plan
Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
Arizona State Physicians Association (ASPA)
Assurant Health
AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
Banner Health
Banner Physician Hospital Organization (BPHO)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
USA Managed Care Organization

Dr. Stone's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stone

Dr. Stone
Dr. Stone has been attentive and informative. He tool time to explain everything prior to making a surgery decision and pre op. After surgery he called to check on me and left me a number to call him a no not a “service “
Jen – Mar 31, 2021
Dr. Stone and his team are exceptional in what they do. They are easy to contact and you feel comfortable in the most awkward of situations. Highly recommend them to anyone with Urogyn disorders. Easy to follow educational website and portal. I am currently recovering from surgery with a doctor who is highly knowledgeable and caring with a phone call or message away!
Lynn – Mar 02, 2021
Good doctor, awful office staff. My wife had an appointment for lab work that never cost us more than $ 25 in lab fees. The sample was sent to a lab out of state that we had never heard about and we got charged over $700 after insurance (the amount billed before insurance was $ 1,300). When we contacted the lab about the bill, they told us the only way to get it adjusted was to work with the physician. We called his office multiple times, they refused to do anything about it and acted quite annoyed. Dr Stone himself never got back to us. Nobody had an explanation as to why that particular lab was chosen (usually Sonora Quest does it and it's much, much cheaper), and why it was so expensive. They never offered to contact the lab, look into it, or do ANYTHING at all. They just told us to just pay the bill.
Jan 06, 2021
Dr. Stone made me feel very comfortable on my first visit and explained my situation in great detail. He suggested a certain course of action and I felt confident with his decision. The surgery was successful and I would highly recommend Dr. Stone. The office staff is very responsive and scheduling was easy.
Marcia Anderson – Dec 01, 2020
Oh gosh Dr. Stone is amazing!!! He is very knowledgeable, pleasant, professional and compassionate with his patients. He has an excellent bedside manner. Spent a tremendous amount of time explaining my medical issues and made sure I understand. He patiently listened and answered all of my questions which made me feel comfortable. He is well experienced and i trusted his expertise. I just had my Sacrocolpopexy done two wks ago. He went to visit me that afternoon the day of my surgery to see how i'm doing and also came back the next day and not to mention taking his time to call me at home to ask if everything is ok with me! I feel great and recovering well. I can't ask for a better Doctor!!! Never met one like him! He is the best!!! I truly recommend Dr. Stone!!!
Jocelyn- October 8, 2020 – Oct 09, 2020
I love my Doctor Stone. I feel like I have been listened to when I have appointments and never rushed out with knowing all I need to know and all my questions answered. Dr. Stone is a fabulous surgeon and more than knowledgeable. He did my POP surgery in Feb and I am well on my way to healing with no issues. I love this place and these people and would not send friends anywhere else.
Jen – Sep 11, 2020
Dr. Stone is the bomb! He is super friendly, compassionate, informative, and lets you know everything leaving no question unanswered. Very professional and personable. Leave the office with full confidence that you are in good hands. He ran tests and did exams to provide a full picture and proper diagnosis. Recommend him highly.
Isabel – Aug 30, 2020
Dr. Stone is a jewel. He emanates a caring, genuine interest and concern for his patients. He explains each step of his examination and the ultimate plan of care. Dr. Stone is knowledgeable and experienced; I immediately trusted his expertise! Did I mention I am a doctor’s wife? Both my husband and I highly recommend him to you!
Deb – Aug 02, 2020
Phenomenal experience from making the first appointment, the staff at the desk, nurses, urodynamics technician, followup appointments to Dr. Stone. Exceptional all the way around. A life changer for me and would highly recommend Dr. Stone and his supporting staff.
Connie – Jun 28, 2020
I am so thankful to have found Dr. Stone. I feel like my life has changed since walking into his office. I have stage 4 endometriosis. Dr. Stone and his nurse Iris are so attentive. They take their time to fully listen to you. I have never felt so respected by a medical professional. I appreciate being treated the way I deserve. Thank you, Dr. Stone!!
Jun 12, 2020
Dr. Stone is an exceptional physician - easily the best by all measurements. He is super smart with full command of all details of his specialty. It is certainly a privilege to feel that one has the best specialist in the world, and that is exactly what Dr. Stone provides. He is super caring and smooth. The office is also excellent - efficient & friendly. With Dr. Stone, I have The BEST urologist anywhere on my medical team, and am under exceptional medical care!
Anne – Jun 02, 2020
I had an appointment today with Dr. Stone. He was very thorough and responded to all my questions. He explained in detail my options for treatment and gave me a lot of optimism about a resolution. I left the office feeling 100 percent better and confident that He is the right doctor for me.
May 31, 2020
I saw Dr. Stone today about some ongoing issues that I’ve had for a long time, that aren’t easy to talk about. Dr. Stone and his staff made me feel very comfortable and they listened to what I had to say. He took his time to explain things and answer any questions I had. He was very thorough and gave me recommendations about what to do and where to start. Dr. Stone and his staff are AMAZING! I highly recommend Dr. Stone and his staff!
May 29, 2020
After having 7 children, I had difficulty with "pelvic relaxation and prolapse". I did not want to have surgery but after talking to my family practice doctor about Doctor Stone- I agreed to go. She said that she would send his wife to him in a heartbeat. I am so grateful to him and Doctor Stone. The surgery was done without a huge incision, I have a few small incisions and they healed quickly. Recovery was fast and I feel like a new woman.
Leah – May 24, 2020
Dr. Stone is a fantastic doctor! His sense of calm and caring will put you at ease and let you know you can ask any question. He is no-nonsense and practical, and willing to listen to your thoughts and ideas about treatment as well. You never feel rushed and know you have his full attention during your appointment. I couldn't ask for a better doctor!
Beth – May 22, 2020
Dr. Stone is AWESOME! He takes the time to listen to you, do a thorough exam, and treat! Probably one of the best doctors I have come into contact with EVER! I have already recommended him to a friend and would highly recommend his! His staff is awesome too! Very friendly! It's so common to find a doctor's office that either the doctor is great, but the staff is not, or vice versa, not here! They are all wonderful and friendly!
Kathryn – May 15, 2020
Two years ago, at 58, Dr. Stone did a urethral sling on me. My life has completely changed! No more leaking or accidents. Dr. Stone and his staff are the utmost in professional care. He listens so well, takes whatever time is needed with you, and always ensures I understand what He is saying. I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Stone and his practice!!! Thank you!!!
Alyssa – May 12, 2020
I feel so relieved after seeing Dr. Stone. He listened to my list of issues and asked so many questions ( my other doctors didn't do that) and He found what was wrong. I can't thank you enough, Dr. Stone, it's nice to know that doctors like you are there for your patients. I feel better already knowing what my body is going through and how to treat it. Getting older isn't easy friends, but you'll need a doctor that is experienced to help you feel normal again.
Constance – May 12, 2020
Dr. Stone was very straight forward and compassionate, He had an excellent bedside manner and gave my elderly mother and me as much time as we needed during our exams. My mother recently lost his husband after 61 years of marriage and Dr. Stone spent a long time talking with his about loss, stress and encouraged him to get out and become active...He was patient and kind and helped my mother tremendously.
May 12, 2020
Dr. Stone is extremely knowledgeable, professional, kind, and helpful in resolving my medical problems. I feel totally comfortable with his wonderful care and decision making for my treatment plan. Also, staff, including Iris, are very pleasant and efficient. I'd definitely recommend Dr. Stone for excellent care.
Debbie – May 11, 2020

How was your experience with Dr. Stone?

I am committed to providing comprehensive and individualized care for women who suffer from pelvic floor disorders.  I ensure that women are provided...Read more

Dr. Daniel Stone, MD is a Urogynecologist, who specializes in the treatment of Pelvic Floor Disorders serving patients in Phoenix, Scottsdale and...Read more

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery