Dr. Daniel Stock, MD

Dr. Daniel Stock, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Daniel Stock, MD is a family medicine specialist in Noblesville, IN and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 1988 and specializes in family medicine, clinical lipidology, and more.Read his story

15510 Herriman Blvd

Noblesville, IN 46060

Learn about Dr. Stock

Dr. Stock's Experience

Dr. Stock's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Stock's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stock "After graduating Arsenal Technical High School in Indianapolis, and graduating Suma Cum Laude from the University of Notre Dame, I graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine, and finished a rotating internship at Saint Vincent Hospital before entering Family Practice. Since then I have practiced family medicine for over 27 years, both as part of small practices, large health networks, and employer clinics. I am a Founding Diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Lipidology and Board Certified by the American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine. I studied a summer as an Extern in Plastic Surgery, and so perform almost all office based surgical procedures. I am happily married and the proud father of a son and grandfather of a beautiful granddaughter. I play hockey regularly, and enjoy waterskiing and woodworking."

This content was provided by Dr. Stock "It is my job to use basic science, clinical science and rigorous scientific method to teach you your health's future, the methods, risks and benefits of changing that future, and executing the plan you choose to achieve your definition of "good healthcare." It is not my job to decide what is "good for you" or how much your vision of health is worth. I take no incentives from insurers, governments, hospitals, drug companies, supplement makers, labs or anyone else.  I offer both traditional and integrative medical analysis and treatment.  I know most clinical guidelines, but my advice will not be limited to advising you only of those guidelines, and I don't make any money from adhering to those guidelines."

• Clinical Lipidology
  • Functional Medicine
  • Integrative Medicine

Dr. Stock does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Wart Removal
  • Wart Treatment
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Notre-Dame
  • Diplomate American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2015
  • Founding Diplomate American Board of Clinical Lipidology
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Stock has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stock has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Stock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stock to family and friends

Dr. Stock's Performance

My sister and I were previous patients of Dr. Stocks as when he was on 56th Street. Were truly sad to see him leave, and have spoken him often since. He is truly a good Dr. after he left my sister and i to this day have not found a doctor of his calliber. We I am now trying to get my insurance...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was with Dr. Stock when he was at the Indpls office on 56th Street. He is a good doctor but I had a special need. He up n left his practice n I was in a hurt to find a new doctor. I had no recommendations from him n ran into trouble. I am now home bound. I wish he would have contacted his prior...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I would have contacted you, but I was prevented from doing so by the hospital when we disagreed on how medicine should be practiced, and they terminated my contract. Hospitals force physicians to sign contracts that say the hospital owns the patient, and they can terminate a physician and bar him from contacting his patients. The hospital told patients that they didn't know what was going on or how to get me, but that was a lie. I will never sign such a contact again for that reason.