Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery  |
Dr. Daniel Stewart, MD
Dr. Daniel Stewart, MD is a hand and upper extremity surgery doctor who practices in Round Rock, TX. He is 37 years old. Dr. Stewart is affiliated with Seton Northwest Hospital, Seton Medical Center Williamson and St. David's Round Rock Medical Center.

2120 N Mays St Ste 100

Round Rock, TX 78664

Dr. Daniel Stewart, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Stewart

See how frequently Dr. Stewart performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Trigger Finger
high
Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
high
Shoulder Disorders

Dr. Stewart's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of New Mexico / Main Campus
  • University Of Colorado
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Stewart has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stewart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stewart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stewart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stewart to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Stewart's Performance
in Round Rock, TX |
Dr. Stewart is THE best doctor I have ever been treated by. He was kind, thorough, honest, and experienced. Dr. Stewart is above all orthopedic surgeons, ER doctors, medical doctors, dentists, and oral surgeons I have been treated by throughout my life. I would recommend him and all other orthopedic doctors at Texas Orthopedics, Sports and Rehabilitation Associates. The staff, nurses and physical therapists are amazing.
ROUND ROCK |
Dr. Stewart is knowledgable, has much experience in his field. And is friendly, always smiling.
Austin, TX |
Dr Stewart is very knowledgeable in his field. Would highly recommend him to other people who have hand problems. Thanks Dr Stewart.
in Round Rock, tx |
I have used Dr Stewart for 3 surgeries. Very pleased with all of them. He definitely is my go to Doctor.
Austin, TX |
Dr. Stewart was professional and thorough - he took time to listen and addressed my concerns completely
in Round Rock, TX |
Dr. Stewart is thorough, explains your diagnosis in Lehman terms - not medical terminology, will use alternative measures in place of surgery. The staff is friendly and courteous.
in Austin, TX |
He is thorough, answers all my questions and reviews all treatment options. I feel very comfortable with my decision to have surgery with him. A great Physician that I highly recommend.
in Round Rock, TX |
I had a nasty break courtesy of my jerk of a dog, and was referred to Dr Stewart. My appt was a Wednesday, surgery was the following morning. I could not have asked for better treatment. He was patient, explained everything. And the morning of surgery, he eased my worries very kindly. Pain was controlled extremely well, and follow ups were great. I have full mobility of a spiral fracture in my finger again, just a few months later. I highly recommend Dr Stewart.
Thank you Sabrina! You were in great hands with Dr. Stewart. We are so happy to hear you are doing well after surgery!
in Austin, TX |
This is the second time I have sent this review. I don't know what is wrong with Health Grades not allowing my reviews. Dr. Daniel Stewart, his staff and Texas Orthopedics are an outstanding medical facility. This appointment was to review how successful the surgery was on my right wrist. Thanks to Dr. Stewart's expertise, no future surgery will be needed,
Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate the feedback.
in Austin, TX |
I have accompanied my husband to Dr. Stewart's office three times for his wrist injury and have been totally impressed by Dr. Stewart and his staff. They were both friendly and efficient. They saw to my husband's every need without being asked. I highly recommend everyone from the receptionist to Dr. Stewart.
in ROUND ROCK TX |
Due to an accident I needed to have thumb surgery. My experience with staff and Dr Dennis was very positive. Dr Dennis took the time to explain what needed to be done and why. He had a good sense of humour and answered any questions I had. His staff was top notch as well.
in Austin, TX |
I would not recommend Dr. Stewart. I visited him 2 months after my injury. He checked my arm and said I had tendinitis. He told me to wear a brace and come back in 2 months. I was also told I could continue using my injured arm as long as I wore the brace. My pain increased and I went to another doctor who ordered an MRI and discovered I had a torn tendon. He told me it was not healing because I should not have used my arm until the tendon repaired itself. Now I'm having surgery.
in Austin, TX |
I would not recommend Dr. Stewart as a hand specialist at this time. He did not listen well & bristled when questioned about a basic hand injury that wasn't healing well. He didn't provide enough information to make us feel comfortable with his recommendation even after questioning him, so we went to a different hand surgeon & hand therapist who both offered appropriate explanation and treatment that was quite different from Dr. Stewart. Hoping he starts to listen better.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Stewart, MD?

See our Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Specialist at St. David's Round Rock Medical Center

Visit Dr. Stewart

Dr. Stewart accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Stewart has admitting privileges