Dr. Daniel Shurman, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Daniel Shurman, MD
Dr. Daniel Shurman, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Reading, PA. He has been practicing for 15 years.

Dr. Shurman's Care Philosophy

The focus of Dr. Shurman's practice is the treatment of cutaneous neoplasms using the Mohs Micrographic technique.

Dr. Shurman's Experience

See how Dr. Shurman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shurman

Dr. Shurman accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Shurman is now accepting new patients

Dr. Shurman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shurman to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Shurman Says:

Dr. Shurman has recently opened his own practice and is no longer with family dermatology. His new practice is in Sinking Spring. Some of these surverys were conducted while he was at his old practice where the customer service was not to his and his patients liking. Please understand that in his new practice, the reviews are very positive.

Dr. Shurman's Performance
Reading, PA |
Slam bam thank you ma'am about says it all. Not very professional. Office could use a good cleaning.
in Bernville, PA |
I was skeptical going to Dr. Shurman after reading some reviews but I kept my appointment since the reviews said he was knowledgeable. I am glad I did. He took the time to explain everything to me and he teased me s little because of a comment I made. I have nothing but positives for this doctor and highly recommend him to others.
in Exeter PA |
great doctor, amazing staff
in West Lawn, PA |
Great experience, great staff, doctor took lots of time with me and answered all my questions
in Morgantown, PA |
Absolutely positive and Dr. Shurman does great work. Everyone is very friendly and professional.
in Shillington, PA |
I had a complicated skin cancer that Dr. Shurman treated with great skill.
in Reading, PA |
Excellent, professional, wonderful staff.
Always a pleasure!!
in Reading, PA |
Friend of mine gave me a wonderful recommendation so I saw Dr. Shurman, She was right.
in Wyomissing, PA |
Dr. Shurman was very friendly and made the experience easy. also his staff was excellent.
in Reading, PA |
I like the way Dr. Shurman explains everything and answers my questions.
in Reading, PA |
Dr. Shurman is such a caring Dr. that makes you feel relaxed. I have referred many to him because of that. He explains and talks to you which means a lot to me.
in Reading, PA |
I feel very comfortable and informed. Dr. Shurman takes his time to explain everything and that is hard to find today in a Doctor. He and his office are a 5 star establishment. would highly recommend!!!
in Reading, PA |
It was always great. Great bunch of people. Staff is excellent.
in Birdsboro, PA |
I wish that I didn't need the experience but its much better than skin cancer and he does a good job of helping to prevent it. thanks
in Mohaton, PA |
Procedure visit excellent.
in Sanatoga, PA |
Cyst removal from back, good experience.
in Douglasville, PA |
Very positive, kind staff, very confident in Dr. Shurman.
in Douglasville, PA |
I have had several skin cancer surgeries over the past ten years or more and Dr. Shurman is the best. I've had multiple Mohs procedures with minimal scaring and pain. Highly recommended.
in Sinking Spring |
Nice, gentle, very professional.
in Collegeville, PA |
We recommend Dr. Shurman to everyone. this is the best office we had been to. We have a lot of faith in Dr. Shurman. Takes the time with you. He is the best. We hope he never retires or moves somewhere else.
in Gilbertsville PA |
excellent, very personable, professional, very nice. Highly recommend
in Douglasville, PA |
Excellent, friendly answered all questions clearly, would recommend to everyone and already did.
in Exeter PA |
Staff was kind and caring. Dr Shurman was excellent
in Exeter,PA |
Great dermatologist and surgeon, have multiple family members and friends that go to Dr. Shurman. He's great
in Gilbertsville, PA |
Very caring, little wait time, was able to get an appointment within a few days. Great staff
in Gilbertsville,PA |
On time, professional and great experience
in Pottstown |
Very Friendly, on time, no waiting. Waiting room keeps you informed and staff was great. He did an excellent job treating my skin issues and took extra time with me.
in Gilbertsville, PA |
Dr. Shurman and his staff have been very cordial and comforting as well as being very professional.
in Pottstown, PA |
Nothing but positive.
in Hereford, PA |
Very nice, easy to talk to.
in Reading, PA |
Very professional, explains everything to great lengths, everyone is very friendly and makes you feel very comfortable. I have no problem recommending this Dr.
in Lock Haven, PA |
So glad I found Dr. Shurman. He and his staff are excellent, professional and kind. His practice is cutting edge and current. I recommend this practice to allmy friends!! Thank you!
in Sinking Spring |
Very relaxed and easy to talk to.
in Reading, PA |
Dr. Shurman, professional physician and excellent mohs procedure knowledge and technology. Very satisfied with Dr. Shurman and his staff. Dr. Shurman performs superb skill, and the best.
Bryn Mawr, PA |
See this doctor. He is the only one who was able to fix my psoriasis without making me take too many drugs. He is very smart and knowledgeable. Staff is very nice too.
Bryn Mawr, PA |
Very patient, knowledgeable and continues to treat my condition with the fewest drugs possible with the best outcomes
in Reading, PA |
Recommended my daughter-in-law to Dr. Shurman. We are all very pleased with both he and his staff, friendly and professional.
in Douglasville, PA |
Very professional and thorough. Truly takes great care of his patients.
Naples, Fl |
Been coming to Dr. Shurman for several years. A lot of my friends come to him. He does a great job at taking care of my skin.
in Wyomissing, PA |
We just met for the first time. Dr. Shurman was very accommodating. I'm happy to be one of his patients.
in Reading, PA |
Dr. Shurman is the best. He is very skilled, professional, friendly and courteous. I was taken in for my exam exactly on time.
in Birdsboro, PA |
Been coming to Dr Shurman for several years and have always had great experience. I have recommended him several times to friends and family
in Birdsboro, PA |
Dr Shurman and staff are always pleasant
in Reading pa |
Dr Shurman is an expert in Mohs surgery. I have had numerous skin cancers treated by him. Before he came to Berks county I had to travel an hour to see a Mohs surgeon. He is great and I have sent my entire family and several friends to see him.
in Reading, PA |
Great, thorough, his nurse practioner Sun was especially friendly and courteous.
in Robesonia, Pa |
A visit to Dr. Shurman is an absolute first-class experience; efficient, courteous, and totally patient-driven. I would recommend Dr. Shurman and his staff to anyone.
in Birdsboro, PA |
Over the past 5 year period coming to Dr Shurman and Pennsylvania Dermatology Partners. Had to deal with "main Line" dermatology practices. Generally waited 4-5 months for appointments but with Dr. Shurman I can be seen promptly and can address my problems quickly. Good Experience.
in Birdsboro, PA |
I came to Dr. Shurman for a look overdue look at some spots on my chest and back. Fortunately they were all benign and removed easily with some freezing. My visit with him was short but very reassuring. The staff were also friendly and helpful.
This is a great doctor who really helped me. He was professional, compassionate, and detail oriented.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Shurman, MD?
Are you Dr. Shurman?

Compare Dr. Shurman

Dr. Shurman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Shurman says...

Dr. Shurman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Shurman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shurman's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Infections
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

Thomas Jefferson University Hospital

Completed in 2008

Dr. Benedetto, Mohs Fellowship

Completed in 2009

Dr. Shurman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shurman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology