Dr. Daniel Shrager, MD

Dr. Daniel Shrager, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Daniel Shrager, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in New Hope, PA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

408 Lower York Rd

New Hope, PA 18938

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Shrager

See how frequently Dr. Shrager performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rosacea
Psoriasis
Itchy Skin

Dr. Shrager's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Shrager has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shrager does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shrager and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shrager's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shrager to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Shrager's Performance
in New Hope. PA |
He surpassed my expectations; calling me in the evening, on the weekend, and on his day off in my first week post op when I was hurting the most..
in New Hope, PA |
Absolutely the best experience I have ever had! Thank you Alpha Dermatology for curing my skin cancer and helping me with my acne. This office is absolutely the best run doctors office I have ever been to. The physicians are outstanding and the service is top notch. Ivy League educated and trained. The BOTOX and RESTYLANE were amazing. Thank you Alpha Dermatology.
in Hellertown, PA |
Herpes simplex virus 2 causes herpes type 2 or genital herpes. This infection causes sores in the genital area of men and women .Herpes simplex virus 1 causes herpes type 1 or cold sores, also known as orofacial herpes. This infection affects the mouth and the skin. There will be blistering sores in the mouth and in different parts of the body.You All please listen to my story that has brought back my happiness, I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the Natural Herbal Medicine.
in Flemington, NJ |
Absolutely great experience I think that if I need to go to a dermatologist I would definitely go to Alpha dermatology I have been to other skin doctors and all the other skin doctors are pretty good but my acne was pretty bad. So I needed to see a dermatologist who could help me and it once I waited for about 10 minutes. Everything went great I definitely recommend this doctor because he really cared about my acne and I think it came across because the results are so excellent.
in Loeser |
Very knowledgeable staff and they even gave me a coupon.I arrived a few minutes late and apologized for being late. The receptionist assured me that it was okay and asked me to have a seat.I waited for a short time before being taken to an exam room. After seeing the assistant to the doctor, I then waited a while before seeing the doctor. It was an appointment made with not much notice, so maybe that is why I waited so long. I don't remember waiting for that length of time for my previous visit.
NJ |
Dr. Daniel Shrager is a knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. I never feel rushed. He also helps you find specialists that are outside of his field if you need them that he has researched well. He is fairly priced and does not push out-of-pocket procedures.
in Princeton, NJ |
Love this doctor! After 4 phone calls in a period of 1 week Dr. Hui returned my call. She explained that she did receive my messages and that her office policy is that her patients must see her at least once a year, and that after 13 months of not seeing her I've become an "inactive" patient in her book. She would therefore not be able to help me unless I came to her office. I figured maybe she didn't understand the entire situation and I proceeded to explain to her that I'm 31 yrs. old.
in New Hope, PA |
When I’ve called Dr Paquin’s office for an appointment I had to learn that I had to wait 4 months for an appointment. Well, I was happy but understood as she is highly recommended and I needed somebody I can trust since skin cancer and melanoma is running in the family. Fortunately not long after making my appointment; I’ve lost my pocket calendar and was not aware when the appointment was up. I thought it won’t be a problem because doctor’s office always call or email to remind the patient.
in Doylestown, PA |
He's always been honest with me, forthright with his opinion and he's very knowledgeable. He's kind when you have a legitimate problem and you follow through with all referrals to diagnostic or other appointments. He won't tolerate drug addicts who come in with xrays 5 years old but refuse to get updated studies. I trust him and his judgment.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Great experience. I waited for over an hour and when I was finally in the office, a nurse or someone, came in and asked me specific questions. The Dr. came in, could even look my in the eye, did even look at my skin and immediately prescribed a very good drug with no other explanations. I told him I do not do well on medications and he basically told me that if I couldn't handle a few side effects then I was never going to get better. I suffer from bad IBS and gastro issues and follow-up.
in Princeton, NJ |
Fantastic experience. My son had skin cancer and he went to see the woman doctor. She helped him alot. He was so severe with the acne. But after taking the Minocin was all better.
in Trenton, NJ |
Outstanding service. Went to the doctor several times got a lot of help with my skin cancer problems.
in Princeton, NJ |
Outstanding servive from a board certified dermatologist. No scars on the surgerys which was a nice relief from the other doctors I have gone to in the past. Overall a very postive experience and I would recommend this practice to anyone with a skin problem or anyone who has skin cancer.
in New Hope, PA |
My whole family went to Dr. S. The only reason we needed a new derm, we moved to Pennsylvania in 1985, but my Mom, two sisters, their husbands, and their children continued to see Dr. S. He was the best Doctor ever, so kind, caring, sympathetic and gentle. I was lucky enough to meet another Doctor with the same values, but he has long since retired. Since then, no one has compared to these two men. Dr. S, you will be praised by all your patients. You are one of a kind. Prayers and love.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Outstanding experience. Board certified dermatology. Alpha Dermatology of Pennsylvania is the most comprehensive dermatology practice in Bucks and Montgomery County, led by Dr. Daniel Shrager, a Board Certified Dermatologist and American Academy of Dermatology Fellow, and his experienced team of providers. We offer a full range of dermatology services, including skin cancer screening, mole checks, laser treatment of precancerous lesions, skin cancer surgery and mole mapping.
in Newark, NJ |
The attention from the proprietor was fantastic - we couldn't have asked for better and his staff were also excellent.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Shrager, MD?
Are you Dr. Shrager?