Dr. Daniel Shibuya, MD

Dr. Daniel Shibuya, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Daniel Shibuya, MD is a neurology specialist in Albuquerque, NM and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in neurology.

6100 Pan American Frwy NE

Albuquerque, NM 87109

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico

Learn about Dr. Shibuya

See how frequently Dr. Shibuya performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Polyneuropathy
high
Essential Tremor
high

Dr. Shibuya's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

• University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • University Ca Irvine Med Center
  • University Of Nm School Of Med

Dr. Shibuya has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shibuya does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shibuya and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shibuya's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shibuya to family and friends

Dr. Shibuya's Performance

Dr. Shibuya treats my son's neurology disorder since 2012. We did not have any concerns with him. He is professional and a good listener. We are happy with his service. He returns our calls almost immediately when we need to talk to him. He do not show his emotions but I do know he do care about...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He was thorough, thoughtful, practical and an excellent physician. I highly recommend him. I asked many people to identify the best neurologist in New Mexico. I was prepared to go to out of state to receive the level of care I wanted. I found it with Dr. Shibuya.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He patiently listens and answers all my questions. I finally found someone who understands restless leg syndrome and how to help. I finally have relief, I am very grateful to him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Shibuya found a unique medical issue related to my daughter, who at the time was 16. Thank God, as she was extremely ill and no one was able to correctly identify the issue. The only problem we had was the amount of medications that were prescribed, and then changed, which had their own ill...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Shibuya found the cause of a problem I have had for four years! My prior Doctors in AZ had all made the wrong diagnosis and were medicating me for something I didn't have. All it took was a different test and now I am on the correct medication for a KNOWN cause. Thank you Dr....more
Are you Dr. Shibuya?