Dr. Daniel Seigerman, MD

Practices Orthopedic Hand Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 34 reviews.
Author:
Words cannot express my gratitude and appreciation. My first time at Rothman and did not know what to expect. Met with Dr. Seigerman and he was beyond professional. Explained everything and spend quality time with me. He genuinely cared and wants to make sure my course of action will not affect my injury. Highly recommend. Also the staff was fantastic as well.
Author:
Outstanding great personality Ask Too many questions to to get accurate diagnosis
Author:
Dr. Seigerman is an excellent hand surgeon. He did my carpal tunnel release. He was skilled, kind, compassionate. Overall an excellent experience.
Author:
Dr. Siegerman defines the type of Doctor / Person I would want to use for myself, or that I would recommend for any friends or family members. Besides having the absolute best credentials/experience that make him the true professional he is, he is as good as a human being as you will come across. He is a family man, who has unbelievable morals and ethics. His pre-procedure guidance and preparation, all the way to the recovery stage is handled with such precision and compassion. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Author:
Excellent care. He knew exacty what to do. Very successful surgery. Highly recommend
Author:
Dr. Seigerman is a knowledgeable and gifted surgeon. He listens to his patient and gives his full attention. He explains things in easily understood terms. He not only is an exceptional doctor, but he is a doctor who truly cares. I highly recommend his services.
Author:
What can be said. As the saying goes “action speaks louder than words”. Taking an elbow that was shattered into 13 splintered like pieces, and making it whole and functional in a 14 week period speaks for itself!!!! Dr. Seigerman’s surgical skills speak loud and clear . . . “THE BEST” The Institute for Hand & Arm Surgery entire team (nurses, office manager, etc.) contribute to the healing process by treating you like a person not a patient. Cheryl J
Author:
So happy Dr. Seigerman was the on call Specialist when I broke my wrist. My experience from start to finish has been amazing. Thank you for providing such outstanding service!
Author:
I had the misfortune of breaking my humerus bone and was rushed to the emergency room where I had the good luck of meeting Dr.Siegerman; the specialist on call for these types of emergencys. p As soon as he came into the room to talk to me I knew I was in good hands. He is an extremely thoughtful, smart and kind Doctor and I highly recommend him.
Author:
It is difficult to say enough good things about the treatment I received from Dr Sigerman. The decisions were made through an honest and open discussion of the situation and the options available to best address it. I can safely say that it was his skill in the end that ultimately made the decision for surgery the success that it has been for me.
Author:
Great positive experience under Dr Seigermans care. Clearly explained the options to save my finger and insure the best possible use of my finger again. During the operation Dr Seigerman, who has great bedside manner, decided to insert a pin and cast it to insure no movement and a speedy recovery. Dr Seigerman top notch staff shows all the respect, courtesy, support and help through a difficult experience. Thank you for saving my thumb! Highly recommend.
Author:
I was recommended to Dr. Seigerman in September 2016 when I broke my elbow. After a visit to Overlook Emergency room I was told to follow up with an orthopedist. I asked for a recommendation and they gave me Dr. Seigerman's name. I needed physical therapy and he also offers that service in his office, but I was given the option of going wherever I wanted to. In February I needed surgery on my left arm and Dr. Seigerman did it for me. He is a great doctor, with wonderful bedside manner.
Author:
Strange but true...I had injured my right wrist after a motorcycle class and was unable to play my classical piano music for stress relief. After having gone through emergency care I sought a professional for the lingering pain. Dr. Seigerman gave me two options for recovery and trusted him. We tried the non surgical then went the surgical route after the first option wasn't working. After the surgery the office has a therapy and cast making team. Fantastic experience, excellent and best Dr.
Author:
Hey all, This is one professional individual with whom I strongly recommend a visit if you've got something "off" below the elbow. Beyond that, what I look for in health care providers is one who has a passion passion for their work. This fits him to the bill. Thanks Daniel.
Author:
My daughter, who has special needs, fractured her finger and required surgery. She was seen in Dr. Seigerman's office for a consultation immediately and surgery was scheduled without delay. From the moment we walked into the office, we knew we had made an excellent choice! Dr. Seigerman, along with his staff and therapists, are the most compassionate and professional people we have ever met. The surgery went very well and the prognosis for her finger is excellent! Thank you Dr. S.!!
Author:
I had a catastrophic elbow break called "Terrible Tirade" in Sept. 2016. Dr. Seigerman operated on me at Overlook Hospital in Summit, NJ. The doctor is, hard to find the right descriptive words, I'll try: genius, magician, unbelievably talented and knowledgeable, a true surgical artist, I could go on and on. Oh yes, and he is a great and caring guy. The aftercare I'm receiving from his rehab staff is the tops. Thank you Dr. Seigerman for giving me my arm back.
Author:
The doctor is very professional and kind and looks after my like a family member. And the stuff also I am glad to have wonderful people like this around my in this difficult time of my life ??. Thank you so much.
Author:
Dr. Seigerman performed surgery on my broken hand last month, and I think the guy is simply a fantastic doctor. He is an excellent technician, but Dr. Seigerman also has a great personality and top notch "bedside manners". He is highly skilled in his craft, but I have really appreciated getting to know Dr. Seigerman as a trusted advisor, and as a person. His immediate accessibility to his patents is second to none, and his office is set up very efficiently. I highly recommend Dr. Seigerman.
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr.Seigerman. My wrist was badly fractured due to an accident in the Dominican Republic. I met the doctor in the emergency room of Overlook Hospital and he immediately began to treat me. After surgery, my wrist is almost back to normal.
Author:
Dr. Seigerman is the best. Helped me through a broken wrist surgery and recovery. Great sense and a great team.
Author:
I had carpal tunnel surgery done last thursday 8/4/16 and am going back to work this Wednesday 8/10/16. He made a very small incision and I had no pain at all throughout my recovery. I would recommend Dr. Seigerman to anyone needing this surgery. People were telling me they needed to stay out of work for 5 weeks. I am going back after 6 days. I am very happy with the results.
Author:
Dr Seigerman was careful and precise with my son's hand injury. He was very knowledgable, but also open and easy to talk with. He's a wonderful doctor - and I felt very grateful to know that my son was receiving the best possible care.
Author:
If you happen to find yourself with a catastrophic hand injury while in north Jersey.. Dr.Daniel Seigerman at The Institute for Hand&Arm surgery is second to none.. Dr.Seigerman and his staff will guide you through your recovery process with the care and attention we are all looking for in a medical group..
Author:
I went to see Dr. Seigerman last week and had a great experience. I was taken in on time and Dr. Seigerman took his time with me. He answered all my questions and explained everything to me. I had to get a cortisone injection and Dr. Seigerman was very gentle. I will 100% recommend Dr. Seigerman to my family and friends.
Author:
Dr. Seigerman was a miracle man for two hand problems I recently had. He had a good bedside manner and knew exactly what was wrong.
Author:
Doctor was very knowledgeable, courteous. Excellent bedside manner. Helpful staff for office and surgery center. Recommend this doctor highly.
Author:
Dr Siegerman is an amazing physician. He has been taking care of my wife. He is compassionate, thorough, and very good at what he does. As a physician, it's refreshing to see a fellow physician who takes such pride in his work
Author:
I've been very pleased with my experience with Dr. Seigerman. I had surgery 5 weeks ago to repair an open compound fracture of my wrist and he and his office are a pleasure to deal with. He has a warm and kind demeanor and is so easy to speak with. His office staff is very friendly.