Dr. Daniel Seigerman, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Dr. Daniel Seigerman, MD
Dr. Daniel Seigerman, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Millburn, NJ. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Seigerman is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center.

Dr. Seigerman's Experience

See how Dr. Seigerman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Seigerman

Dr. Seigerman accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Seigerman is now accepting new patients
Millburn33 Bleeker St Ste 103
Millburn, NJ 07041
Evening
(973) 947-4700Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Seigerman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Seigerman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seigerman to family and friends
Dr. Seigerman's Performance
in Oldwick, NJ |
Great positive experience under Dr Seigermans care. Clearly explained the options to save my finger and insure the best possible use of my finger again. During the operation Dr Seigerman, who has great bedside manner, decided to insert a pin and cast it to insure no movement and a speedy recovery. Dr Seigerman top notch staff shows all the respect, courtesy, support and help through a difficult experience. Thank you for saving my thumb! Highly recommend.
in Roselle Park |
I was recommended to Dr. Seigerman in September 2016 when I broke my elbow. After a visit to Overlook Emergency room I was told to follow up with an orthopedist. I asked for a recommendation and they gave me Dr. Seigerman's name. I needed physical therapy and he also offers that service in his office, but I was given the option of going wherever I wanted to. In February I needed surgery on my left arm and Dr. Seigerman did it for me. He is a great doctor, with wonderful bedside manner.
Millburn, NJ |
Strange but true...I had injured my right wrist after a motorcycle class and was unable to play my classical piano music for stress relief. After having gone through emergency care I sought a professional for the lingering pain. Dr. Seigerman gave me two options for recovery and trusted him. We tried the non surgical then went the surgical route after the first option wasn't working. After the surgery the office has a therapy and cast making team. Fantastic experience, excellent and best Dr.
in Chatham, NJ |
Hey all, This is one professional individual with whom I strongly recommend a visit if you've got something "off" below the elbow. Beyond that, what I look for in health care providers is one who has a passion passion for their work. This fits him to the bill. Thanks Daniel.
in Union, NJ |
My daughter, who has special needs, fractured her finger and required surgery. She was seen in Dr. Seigerman's office for a consultation immediately and surgery was scheduled without delay. From the moment we walked into the office, we knew we had made an excellent choice! Dr. Seigerman, along with his staff and therapists, are the most compassionate and professional people we have ever met. The surgery went very well and the prognosis for her finger is excellent! Thank you Dr. S.!!
in Mountainside, NJ |
I had a catastrophic elbow break called "Terrible Tirade" in Sept. 2016. Dr. Seigerman operated on me at Overlook Hospital in Summit, NJ. The doctor is, hard to find the right descriptive words, I'll try: genius, magician, unbelievably talented and knowledgeable, a true surgical artist, I could go on and on. Oh yes, and he is a great and caring guy. The aftercare I'm receiving from his rehab staff is the tops. Thank you Dr. Seigerman for giving me my arm back.
in Kenilworth, NJ |
The doctor is very professional and kind and looks after my like a family member. And the stuff also I am glad to have wonderful people like this around my in this difficult time of my life ??. Thank you so much.
in Westfield, NJ |
Dr. Seigerman performed surgery on my broken hand last month, and I think the guy is simply a fantastic doctor. He is an excellent technician, but Dr. Seigerman also has a great personality and top notch "bedside manners". He is highly skilled in his craft, but I have really appreciated getting to know Dr. Seigerman as a trusted advisor, and as a person. His immediate accessibility to his patents is second to none, and his office is set up very efficiently. I highly recommend Dr. Seigerman.
in Scptch Plains, NJ |
I would highly recommend Dr.Seigerman. My wrist was badly fractured due to an accident in the Dominican Republic. I met the doctor in the emergency room of Overlook Hospital and he immediately began to treat me. After surgery, my wrist is almost back to normal.
in Cranford, NJ |
Dr. Seigerman is the best. Helped me through a broken wrist surgery and recovery. Great sense and a great team.
in Scotch Plains, NJ |
I had carpal tunnel surgery done last thursday 8/4/16 and am going back to work this Wednesday 8/10/16. He made a very small incision and I had no pain at all throughout my recovery. I would recommend Dr. Seigerman to anyone needing this surgery. People were telling me they needed to stay out of work for 5 weeks. I am going back after 6 days. I am very happy with the results.
in New Providence, NJ |
Dr Seigerman was careful and precise with my son's hand injury. He was very knowledgable, but also open and easy to talk with. He's a wonderful doctor - and I felt very grateful to know that my son was receiving the best possible care.
in Phila, PA |
If you happen to find yourself with a catastrophic hand injury while in north Jersey.. Dr.Daniel Seigerman at The Institute for Hand&Arm surgery is second to none.. Dr.Seigerman and his staff will guide you through your recovery process with the care and attention we are all looking for in a medical group..
in Ocean, NJ |
I went to see Dr. Seigerman last week and had a great experience. I was taken in on time and Dr. Seigerman took his time with me. He answered all my questions and explained everything to me. I had to get a cortisone injection and Dr. Seigerman was very gentle. I will 100% recommend Dr. Seigerman to my family and friends.
in Millburn, NJ |
Dr. Seigerman was a miracle man for two hand problems I recently had. He had a good bedside manner and knew exactly what was wrong.
Doctor was very knowledgeable, courteous. Excellent bedside manner. Helpful staff for office and surgery center. Recommend this doctor highly.
in Short Hills, NJ |
Dr Siegerman is an amazing physician. He has been taking care of my wife. He is compassionate, thorough, and very good at what he does. As a physician, it's refreshing to see a fellow physician who takes such pride in his work
in Westfield, NJ |
I've been very pleased with my experience with Dr. Seigerman. I had surgery 5 weeks ago to repair an open compound fracture of my wrist and he and his office are a pleasure to deal with. He has a warm and kind demeanor and is so easy to speak with. His office staff is very friendly.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Seigerman, MD?
Are you Dr. Seigerman?

Compare Dr. Seigerman

Dr. Seigerman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

Rutgers-Umdnj
    Rutgers-Umdnj
    Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
    Weill Cornell Medical College

Dr. Seigerman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seigerman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery