Dr. Daniel Schmidt, DO

Occupational Medicine ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Schmidt

Dr. Daniel Schmidt, DO is an occupational medicine specialist in Spokane, WA and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1994 and specializes in occupational medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Schmidt accepts

Dr. Schmidt accepts the following insurance:

Washington State Department of Labor & Industries

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Schmidt treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Schmidt?
Dr. Schmidt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Schmidt, DO
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Schmidt has been absolutely amazing! He has given me support the past two years helping with referrals with doctors, therapist, physical therapy and attorney. He helped with very difficult times with L & I supporting my case. He always listens, and gives supportive advice. I always feel better after I see him. Cannot recommend enough!!!!! Thanks to him he made my situation doable. A plus on all the below...what an amazing staff...and doctor. thank you for listening...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Schmidt, DO?
Great doctor and office. Very on point on my problems. Always had a solution to my pain. Wish I would have found him much earlier in my pain problems. Will recommend to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Schmidt, DO?
I am always so calm when coming to see Dr. Schmidt. He is understanding and genuinely cares about my recovery and has an outstanding office. I will forever recommend him to any Occupation injury my friends or family happens to endure in the future. I have full trust in him and have never been around such an outstanding doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Schmidt, DO?
Dr Schmidt was very caring. Made me feel comfortable in my situation. I would recommend him to family and friends. He has been an awesome doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Schmidt, DO?
I am very satisfied with the care Dr. Schmidt and his staff provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Schmidt, DO?
Dr Daniel Schmidt is a Super Great Doctor. Very Good at explaining what or why you are going thru things that are affecting a person's health. When he recommends a person, for expertise second opinions, he knows what he is Truly doing and Why!! He explains everything for through Understanding and Answers All Questions his patients have!! I would recommend him to Anyone that needs A Great Doctor!! He is Truly a Doctor You should Definitely go to be seen by HIM!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Schmidt, DO?
I have a work related injuries and it has change my life.I truely appreciate the care I have gotten.He is great advocate for your care.His staff is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Schmidt, DO?
He is so professional, listens,cares,I wouldn't of gotten better with out him , he listened when the others stopped ! You can count on him and his staff is great .I recommend him highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Schmidt, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Schmidt?